Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
DNewsCrimeTeam DNews Crime Team
Josh Powell has admitted he takes pictures of people's legs in public without their knowledge - according to prosecutors
51 seconds ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
AG John Long: As of yesterday investigators only viewed 5% of the material on #stevenpowell computers where child *advertiser censored* found
1 minute ago

Their legs?? Oh Lordy.

I wonder if they mean "upskirt" photos?

He's taking pictures of more than "legs" IMO.

Oh God - get ready, friends -

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Also, Long said observed poster depicting a woman with sword entering her vagina and exiting her stomach.
11 seconds ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Long said Josh's brother has answered door in the nude when LE has come by and is often naked around the door.
1 minute ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Long said Josh told CPS he has taken photos of people's legs without knowledge and that some of his father's info may be on his computer.
2 minutes ago

DNewsCrimeTeam DNews Crime Team
Josh Powell has admitted he takes pictures of people's legs in public without their knowledge - according to prosecutors
51 seconds ago

Their legs?? Oh Lordy.

What the???? :eek:hwow:

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Also found hangman's noose in the home.

Enough!

"People's" legs? Where are the photos Josh? Do the police have them? Say goodbye to the kids now.

Dear God

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Also found hangman's noose in the home.
1 minute ago

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen
State says father (josh)shouldn't have boys for 3 reasons. Child *advertiser censored* invest of Steven Powell,condition of home, missing wife #susanpowell
2 minutes ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
AG says hangman's noose found in home, explicit sexually violent pictures in home, schizophrenic brother who walks around nude
2 minutes ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
AG John Long: "Not proper for them to live there while investigations are ongoing" re: #susancoxpowell kids staying with Joshua Powell
3 minutes ago

Not far from the tree at all.

No doubt in my mind some of those pictures were also taken by Josh. He's toast. This was something Steven and Josh Powell did together. My God what did those poor boys endure?????

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
AG says hangman's noose found in home, explicit sexually violent pictures in home, schizophrenic brother who walks around nude

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
AG John Long: "Overriding issue" disappearance of #susancoxpowell Says info leads state to believe Josh "responsible"
1 minute ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
AG John Long: Says Josh Powell admits taking pictures of people's legs in public without their knowledge

Wow...what a weirdo. I don't think this is much of a surprise to anyone though.

thought we were getting a live feed. did i misunderstand?

Ok, that's it! These people are scary and much more!

Keep those kids OUT OF THAT HOUSE and AWAY FROM THE POWELL FAMILY

OMGosh!
This just keeps getting worse!

fran

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
AG John Long: says taking mother away from children, "the very worst kind of abuse". Says court should consider re: custody
54 seconds ago

Praying for Mr. Cox right now as he is hearing these same things. I can't even fathom his emotions.

Brother walking around and answering the door in the nude in front of those babies...sick, sick! Judge please rescue those boys!

sorry but I am shocked actually.... I didn't expect this extent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member