Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
AG John Long: "This is not a safe place for 2 young boys" Asks the kids of #susancoxpowell stay with grandparents
33 seconds ago

EYE BLEACH PLEASE! SOMEONE POST THE EYE BLEACH FAST!

:thud:

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
#joshuapowell "I had no indication there was any problem" re: #stevenpowell arrest on child *advertiser censored*, voyeurism
20 seconds ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
AG John Long: "Overriding issue" disappearance of #susancoxpowell Says info leads state to believe Josh "responsible"
1 minute ago

Wow I bet anything the search that was done in the desert was because of something they found in that home!

Popping in real quick from werk today and have to say I'm stunned beyond all belief! If Josh gets those kids back, it will be worse than KC being not guilty. These kids still have a CHANCE AT A GOOD LIFE!

God bless Chuck Cox for having to hear the hell his grandsons have endured. Oh my Lord, please protect them!

DNewsCrimeTeam DNews Crime Team
Josh Powell's mentally disabled brother has answered the door in the nude in the past and is often nude in the home.
1 minute ago

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen
Josh Powell, husband of #susanpowell, says if he knew what father was accused of doing, he would not have allowed sons near him.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
AG says hangman's noose found in home, explicit sexually violent pictures in home, schizophrenic brother who walks around nude

What the ...? Like a real hangman's noose made from rope? For what? Maybe I'm having one of those days. Sorry.

Josh Powell has admitted he takes pictures of people's legs in public without their knowledge - according to prosecutors51 seconds ago

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
AG John Long: As of yesterday investigators only viewed 5% of the material on #stevenpowell computers where child *advertiser censored* found
1 minute ago

Their legs?? Oh Lordy.

Wow. To say those 2 (JP & SP) have NO moral compass is an understatement.

:(

Mel

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
#joshuapowell "I had no indication there was any problem" re: #stevenpowell arrest on child *advertiser censored*, voyeurism
20 seconds ago

Because he doesn't think there is anything wrong with this kind of behavior!

Oh my gosh. They must all think this is okay.

:thud:

eyebleach1.png

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Re; #stevenpowell: He will not be bailed out. His property removed and locked up pending his removal from the house
58 seconds ago

Josh Powell's mentally disabled brother has answered the door in the nude in the past and is often nude in the home.
1 minute ago

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen
Josh Powell, husband of #susanpowell, says if he knew what father was accused of doing, he would not have allowed sons near him.

YOU were doing the SAME thing as your dad, Josh. Stop playing dumb.

What the ...? Like a real hangman's noose made from rope? For what? Maybe I'm having one of those days. Sorry.

Josh didn't see that either, I suppose.

Okay, I have to get back to work. I hope I can concentrate!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

As far as the schizophrenic brother being nude...if the guy was on his meds properly, he wouldn't do that would he? Shows you what was 'normal' in that house. Granted, I believe that a lot of mental illnesses are organic in nature and not the fault of the person suffering the disease, but having SP as a father couldn't have helped his son much. The fact that sP let his son walk around like that...just another layer of sickeness.

Popping in real quick from werk today and have to say I'm stunned beyond all belief! If Josh gets those kids back, it will be worse than KC being not guilty. These kids still have a CHANCE AT A GOOD LIFE!

God bless Chuck Cox for having to hear the hell his grandsons have endured. Oh my Lord, please protect them!

But this time the decision isn't in the hands of the Pineallas 12. It's a Judge and she's not in a rush to get out of Court and back home to go swimming in pools.

I pray this Judge puts the sake of the children over JP's wishes.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh now speaking, repeating that he had no knowledge about his father's activities and didn't dig through his father's personal belongings.
1 minute ago

OBLIVIOUS MUCH???

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh now speaking, repeating that he had no knowledge about his father's activities and didn't dig through his father's personal belongings.
1 minute ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member