Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

If this IP is assigned to embarq then embarq can see who was assigned that IP address at the time that the emails were forwarded I believe.

There is no way to be sure. Reputations have been ruined and trust and truth will have to be re-earned. The fallout for making a mistake like this is people will question said bloggers credibility. That goes for his uncle as well.

I may or may not have seen a photograph of the two (and others) that looked not so kosher... in fact it looked a little like cut, paste, and blur, were also invited along if anyone catches my drift. No? Just me? I don't want to bring up verboten subject matter, or make false accusations... just curious.

Technically speaking and this is "coley-lation" (Ha, Bond!):

I personally think this IP address is just speculation or as myself and Bond call it: "Coley-lation". If a site received "such" emails from CA (which is "coley'-lation") at some point or another in a 5 month span then this could just be to get rating$ or donation$.

Further note:
Until I see such "proof" from LE or some other credible source, I will not be talking about it or spending time on it.

Side note:
There are more important things to be figured out. Please see "sticky threads" for info "seeking Key info for 6/10-6/14" or any info on Lee"

I may or may not have seen a photograph of the two (and others) that looked not so kosher... in fact it looked a little like cut, paste, and blur, were also invited along if anyone catches my drift. No? Just me? I don't want to bring up verboten subject matter, or make false accusations... just curious.

Hmmm, interesting. But I'll refrain further comment about said blogger or I'll rightfully get spanked! In anycase, it appears he's now trying to do the right thing.

According to blogger that is. I love DL BTW. Zipping up my mouth now!

That was what my no way was about. We will talk later :blowkiss:

I personally think this IP address is just speculation or as myself and Bond call it: "Coley-lation". If a site received "such" emails from CA (which is "coley'-lation") at some point or another in a 5 month span then this could just be to get rating$ or donation$.

Further note:
Until I see such "proof" from LE or some other credible source, I will not be talking about it or spending time on it.

Side note:
There are more important things to be figured out. Please see "sticky threads" for info "seeking Key info for 6/10-6/14" or any info on Lee"

Without having to invoke James Bond, I think it's crucial to know where a piece of evidence comes from because the source may give a clue that it's not worth the effort of invesigation.

That same IP address, that has been exhaustively searched, is the exact one on the blog. If it's available independently, then it backs everything up.

Kathi Belich hasn't leaked the emails and I, personally, saw nothing from the PI (except for spin), but I could have missed the IP address from him.

Sure, aside from the Amy's key + Lee, there's tons (probably even more relevant than the key discussion, IMO) that should be focused on, but if anyone is focusing on the latest "computer hacking" the key discussion isn't helpful.

I just felt drawn to this thread with the build up of the IP info. I'll check back later. Thanks.

Further note:

Side note:

If anyone cares, please see above post.

Personally I try not to spend a lot of time on threads where info doesn't come from reliable sources.

Please help me and others in finding real information in the sticky thread.

Please help us in locating Caylee.

Without having to invoke James Bond, I think it's crucial to know where a piece of evidence comes from because the source may give a clue that it's not worth the effort of invesigation.

That same IP address, that has been exhaustively searched, is the exact one on the blog. If it's available independently, then it backs everything up.

Kathi Belich hasn't leaked the emails and I, personally, saw nothing from the PI (except for spin), but I could have missed the IP address from him.

Sure, aside from the Amy's key + Lee, there's tons (probably even more relevant than the key discussion, IMO) that should be focused on, but if anyone is focusing on the latest "computer hacking" the key discussion isn't helpful.

I just felt drawn to this thread with the build up of the IP info. I'll check back later. Thanks.

Exactly, everyone has their own opinion. I respect yours hopefully you respect mine.

I for one don't find where this IP address came from as credible.

ETA: I haven't heard from anyone this is a key piece of evidence. Provide link?

Me as well. I was under the impression some IP's were static and others roam..but what do I know.:crazy:

Not missing much in my opinion ;)

OK Now I am confused. LOL Again.

You didn't miss anything!! There was a big build up here about the reveal of the IP address that hacked Cindy. Unfortunately, it was based on unreliable info. I'm sure a valid source will bring it all to light in the future.

Whether Ocala or Orlando, we know Kathi Belich forwarded the questionable emails to the feds and that's good enough for me. With Cindy not finding it important enough to report to the police....well, that may tell the tale.

We probably ALL know, intrinsically, what to make of the "hacking" allegation and IMO, this will be the least problem for Cindy.

Exactly, everyone has their own opinion. I respect yours hopefully you respect mine.

I for one don't find where this IP address came from as credible.

ETA: I haven't heard from anyone this is a key piece of evidence. Provide link?

Key piece of evidence? It would be if someone's search pertained to the news report, that began this very thread, about Cindy claiming she'd been hacked. (The key thread, I am also aware of, but it isn't here)

I read countless posts about a poster who would inform all of us about the IP address. I'm sorry I missed your uncertainty about the credibility of the IP until now. That would have saved me some time, but I understand it now.

Thanks for your help.

Do we really care who hacked Cindy if she isn't even going to report it to LE?! LOL She probably wasn't hacked and did this to try to take some heat off her in the long run for some reason. I can see her doing that with all that great representation and advice she is getting nowadays. ;P

Gosh, I have fallen in love with the OCSO and the FBI. LOL Knowing they are doing their jobs and are working diligently behind the scenes makes me feel so warm and fuzzy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isenhartba
Back