Cindy & George Pick Out Jewelry for Caylee - (Cremation Jewelry?)

A friend of mine mentioned to me that if we see Cindy constantly clutching something it would most likely contain Caylee's ashes, I think my friend was right on. The heart pendant.

I requested my family to donate my organs and cremate me. I think the jewelery with the ashes is a nice way keep someone with you. I know it may sound creepy to some, but it would make me feel good to know that a little of me is always around and close to my family instead of underground. I know my soul well be gone anyway...

And now we understand that Caylee's remains were present at her
Memorial after all.

Her ashes were worn by the Anthony's in "cremation jewelry".

I am starting to wonder with all this talk about Caylee already being cremated if maybe George tried to take his life on that day. Maybe she was cremated the day that Cindy said that she had asked George to pick out jewelry for Caylee's Memorial. I didn't see any jewelry with the exception of a few trinkets Cindy was wearing and advertising as soon as her mouth opened at the memorial. Maybe it was to bury with Caylee, that to is normal for people to buy things that their love one cherish. Or, maybe it was the first thought. Just a thought.

I believe Caylee's cremated remains are in the jewelry which is being worn by the Anthony Family.

I think whoever mentioned cremation jewelry nailed it on the head! It all makes sense...Cindy maybe asking George to pick out the jewelry and his alleged upset over the incident. That is a REALLY hard thing to handle (picking out jewelry to put ashes in to WEAR). Then Cindy mentioned the jewelry again at the memorial. I bet you folks were/are right!

Then Casey issuing a statement thru Baez how essentially she wanted burial and not cremation (paraphrased). Maybe Case is a little jealous she can't wear jewelry in jail and threw a hissy fit?

I believe Caylee's cremated remains are in the jewelry which is being worn by the Anthony Family.

I think so too. Didn't George reference a pendant that he was wearing that gave him comfort?

I think whoever mentioned cremation jewelry nailed it on the head! It all makes sense...Cindy maybe asking George to pick out the jewelry and his alleged upset over the incident. That is a REALLY hard thing to handle (picking out jewelry to put ashes in to WEAR). Then Cindy mentioned the jewelry again at the memorial. I bet you folks were/are right!

Then Casey issuing a statement thru Baez how essentially she wanted burial and not cremation (paraphrased). Maybe Case is a little jealous she can't wear jewelry in jail and threw a hissy fit?

I agree. I never thought about that when the jewelry was first brought up. Makes total sense.

Maybe the bracelet that CA tried to slip to KC in the socks for the last hearing was a piece of the cremation jewelry?

Cherish every moment you have with your loved ones. A little OT: my fiance and I couldn't decide whether to elope or to spend money on an expensive wedding. We decided on a wedding at home with family since we were moving and it might be the last time all of us were together. How prophetic was that!

My fiance and I picked out and paid for my mom's dress becuase she didn't have the money herself. Her sister wore a dress, coincidently, almost the same shade of blue, to match their beautiful piercingly blue eyes.

Shortly after my wedding, her sister died of NEGLECT in the hospital. My uncle told me they buried her in the dress she wore to my wedding. My mother went into a deep depression when her sister died, and it brought on a return of her breast cancer. She died and we buried her in the same dress we bought for her.

When I look at the wedding pictures now, to see her and my aunt in their dresses, it's so sad.

I hope they pick out something very special and sentimental for Caylee so that they can remember her sweetness forever.

I pray for Caylee to be in the arms of angels and Jesus now.

Maryaok, I hope that a time will come when you'll look at the wedding
pictures and feel more happiness than sadness. How kind to buy your
mom's dress and how happy she must have been that you and your
fiance chose to have a wedding and share that time w/family.

Ok, here I go again posting when I'm not completely sure how the whole scene works---sorry in advance if this is not right. Feel free to move or merge if necessary but I didn't see a topic on this particular part. Ok so anyway when George Anthony was found in the Daytona Beach Hotel where he was planning to take his own life it was said that he had been picking out jewelry for Caylee's burial. On one of the new posts there was a link to a site selling Cremation Jewelry. Maybe just maybe that was the jewelry he was picking out that sent him over the edge IMO. The rumor about the cremation was released just earlier that week....Hmmm. Does anyone know if there are any stores that sell that type of jewelry there in Orlando or any record of him visiting a jewelry store? Again I hope I am not posting where I am not supposed to but when I read the link to the Cremation Jewelry store it just clicked in my mind. :waitasec:

At the memorial yesterday George mentioned wearing a locket inscribed"My Caylee Sunshine" something to that effect, he said he had just got it recently, I now believe this is the jewlery that they are talking about, jewelry that they wore in memory of Caylee at Caylees service JMO

At the memorial yesterday George mentioned wearing a locket inscribed"My Caylee Sunshine" something to that effect, he said he had just got it recently, I now believe this is the jewlery that they are talking about, jewelry that they wore in memory of Caylee at Caylees service JMO

That is the jewelry that CA said upset him and caused his "attempt". This makes sense to me.

That is the jewelry that CA said upset him and caused his "attempt". This makes sense to me.

Yes, that was talked about in the first jewelry thread. I think it was pretty much figured out! Makes sense to me too!

I also agree it's a very good explanation for what the "jewelry for Caylee" was. I also think it's possible her cremation was right before his suicidal breakdown. :( MOO

I'm sorry to be lost....but are you all saying that the locket that George was wearing contained Caylee's ashes?
Lord this breaks my heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back