Cindy & George Pick Out Jewelry for Caylee - (Cremation Jewelry?)

the teddy bear to hold baby's ashes?
arranging the cremation? It was 6 weeks ago.
About the time remains were released.
Just to much for GA

When my granddaughter passed away, she was buried at a cemetary in the childrens section, but my daughter was presented with a teddy bear and other gifts "as comfort" from a wonderful non profit group who does that here where we live in PA.
That could be the case here. I dont think Caylees ashes are in the bear, but who knows with the A's, anything is possible.

Just to much for GA

I understand how he could be overwhelmed by all that.

I find those teddy bears creepy. I know others feel totally different and they find comfort in them and I am not being at all critical. I kinda feel the same way about the jewelry, too. I have a family member in an urn on the piano who I talk to sometimes, but that's as far as it goes. I guess some would find that creepy, so to each his own for sure.

It's just so sad.

I understand how he could be overwhelmed by all that.

I find those teddy bears creepy. I know others feel totally different and they find comfort in them and I am not being at all critical. I kinda feel the same way about the jewelry, too. I have a family member in an urn on the piano who I talk to sometimes, but that's as far as it goes. I guess some would find that creepy, so to each his own for sure.

It's just so sad.

It is very sad. :(

Since hearing that Caylee's remains have been cremated though, it seems like alot of things fall into place now. The jewelry comment by Cindy, George's breakdown, Lee kissing his wrist. I'm sure Cindy was talking about picking out jewelry now for the family, not to bury with Caylee and for all the speculation about what pushed George to the Daytona hotel, I think it had to be the cremation.

I know alot of people who wear those necklaces that look something like dogtags and they have pictures lasered on to the tag, with dates, saying, rememberances, ect...Maybe they got something like that or the cremation jewelry. It's a bit creepy, but obviously there is a market as they do make and sell them. I can understand finding comfort in it too. Personally I can't find fault with the A's if they did get the cremation jewelry.

It is very sad. :(

Since hearing that Caylee's remains have been cremated though, it seems like alot of things fall into place now. The jewelry comment by Cindy, George's breakdown, Lee kissing his wrist. I'm sure Cindy was talking about picking out jewelry now for the family, not to bury with Caylee and for all the speculation about what pushed George to the Daytona hotel, I think it had to be the cremation.

I know alot of people who wear those necklaces that look something like dogtags and they have pictures lasered on to the tag, with dates, saying, rememberances, ect...Maybe they got something like that or the cremation jewelry. It's a bit creepy, but obviously there is a market as they do make and sell them. I can understand finding comfort in it too. Personally I can't find fault with the A's if they did get the cremation jewelry.

(My bolding in your quote)
Oh, me neither. We all do what we have to in order to survive. I have been watching the memorial in bits and pieces as I have time, and tonight as I watched the family speak, I was struck by the permanence of it. They will never see her again (on this earth) Never. Ever. If that gave me a pang, I can only imagine how they feel. Well, actually, having lost three members of my family, I do know and it can be too much to bear at times.

I wish the killer would just confess and spare the family a long trial. Just let it be over. Sorry, that is O/T for this thread.

Just to much for GA

I don't believe Caylees ashes were in the bear.

At least I hope not because at the beginning of the service Cindy was bouncing that thing all over the place.

I don't believe Caylees ashes were in the bear.

At least I hope not because at the beginning of the service Cindy was bouncing that thing all over the place.

irishbosoxfan, I love your "monster" siggy- so true... and this "bouncing that thing all over the place" made me laugh. You're just waaaay too cute!

My beloved 17-year old kitty probably doesn't have too many more years, and this cremation jewelry thread has opened my eyes to the availability and in fact, stylishness of this stuff! Who knew? I may have to wear kitty next to my heart... I routinely threaten hubby that if he dies before me, I'm gonna have him cremated and keep his azz on the mantle so he can't ever leave me. But kitty will go in jewelry, next to my heart. Guess you all know who I love more, right?

Seriously, if the A's divided Caylee's ashes and each chose a beautiful piece of jewelry to keep a bit of her with them always, that's sweet and loving. If they made one for KC and tried to smuggle it in to jail, I can just imagine KC's reaction, "WTH do I want with this??" She'd probably sell it on eBay... But hope springs anew, and it tracks that CA would HOPE KC would want and treasure it forever. As she hoped that KC would grow up quit partying settle down bond with Caylee and be a real mom and quit stealing lying etc etc. Alas, hopes are dashed time and time and time again.

The cremation jewelry is macabre in a way, but sweet and totally understandable to those who have lost someone they love. If it brings 1 iota, 1 nanosecond of peace to the A's, I'd buy them a bracelet myself.

A little OT, but this is what I want done with my ashes (Who knew)

The LifeGem® is a certified, high-quality diamond created from the carbon of your loved one as a memorial to their unique life.

http://www.lifegem.com/

irishbosoxfan, I love your "monster" siggy- so true... and this "bouncing that thing all over the place" made me laugh. You're just waaaay too cute!

My beloved 17-year old kitty probably doesn't have too many more years, and this cremation jewelry thread has opened my eyes to the availability and in fact, stylishness of this stuff! Who knew? I may have to wear kitty next to my heart... I routinely threaten hubby that if he dies before me, I'm gonna have him cremated and keep his azz on the mantle so he can't ever leave me. But kitty will go in jewelry, next to my heart. Guess you all know who I love more, right?

Seriously, if the A's divided Caylee's ashes and each chose a beautiful piece of jewelry to keep a bit of her with them always, that's sweet and loving. If they made one for KC and tried to smuggle it in to jail, I can just imagine KC's reaction, "WTH do I want with this??" She'd probably sell it on eBay... But hope springs anew, and it tracks that CA would HOPE KC would want and treasure it forever. As she hoped that KC would grow up quit partying settle down bond with Caylee and be a real mom and quit stealing lying etc etc. Alas, hopes are dashed time and time and time again.

The cremation jewelry is macabre in a way, but sweet and totally understandable to those who have lost someone they love. If it brings 1 iota, 1 nanosecond of peace to the A's, I'd buy them a bracelet myself.

My beloved kitty going on age 15 might not have too much more time and I think this is good to know and do.

My beloved kitty going on age 15 might not have too much more time and I think this is good to know and do.

Yep, I have my 15 year old kitty in a little urn. He was all tom, not the jewelry type, but I think he likes his dignified black urn. It says "Here is Love."

Yep, I have my 15 year old kitty in a little urn. He was all tom, not the jewelry type, but I think he likes his dignified black urn. It says "Here is Love."

Thank you so much for your kind reply. May I ask you were you with your cat when the end came? I have been going thru trying times because my male cat is going on age 15 and has been treated for hyperthroidism for three years. He hollers alot and it is very difficult to sleep at night and sometimes I just get so stressed over it that I feel like I cannot deal with him much longer. I have had him since 1994 when he was a kitten and it is so so hard. He is very thin (6 1/2 pds.) and last May he broke his hind leg in two places and had to have three different splints on -- the Vet wanted to amputate the leg or euthinize the cat but I waited and now he gets around fine on his leg. He drinks tons of water and eliminates in the litter box but I just wish he would quiet down (especially at night). Tried giving him 1/2 Valium but he started falling around and dragging his hind legs so I don't want to give him Valium anymore. Thanks for listening, and God bless.

Oh, that's sweet..! Death and sorrow visit us all, no matter the focus of our love, human or animal.

This whole cremate vs. bury thing... don't we seem to be working out, here on WS, our own issues? But it shows that we care; you care for your kitty by anticipating that he'd like his dignified black urn. I will (when the time comes) keep kitty and hubby close for all my days, rather than bury them in the hard cold ground out in a dead-people parking lot. We love someone, or something, and we want them close, even after death. Mourners in Victorian times wore brooches with the dead loved one's hair wound up inside. When I was younger I used to find that somewhat amusing. Now I contemplate which "cremains bracelet" I would actually wear... From a stance of loss, I have more empathy for those who have likewise lost. I understand how the final parting feels a little more distanced away in time, as if by wearing a few strands of hair, or a few morsels of ash, or a jar on the mantle, I still have them "with me". We want to keep them close.

Maybe that's why KC tossed Caylee 15 houses from home and said "she's close"...

Ah ha, well now that makes a lot of sense. I have peace knowing that this is what they might have done with Caylee's ashes.

Looks the same to me! This would explain A LOT about the A's behavior in the past week. GA and the suicide was from the cremation jewelry aka locket he wears. LA kissing his bracelet. And lets not forget CA and her "trinkets". I guess they aren't worried about someone hitting them upside the head to steal her ashes off their bodies. :waitasec:

That looks like it to me as well. Maybe he didn't need to wear a Caylee button because he was wearing the bracelet. JMO

picture.php

What do you think ? Is that Caylees Ashes in there ?

hence why he was all so CMA CMA and holding it etc etc ? I thought it was a rubber bracelet band thing, untill I just saw the photos from the Dep. and saw this

Cremation Jewellry

I reckon thats one

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member