Cindy is Unbelievable

And what would be the point. I think the duct tape stuck to the hair is a good indication that this is the way it was found. You can put something like that together in an effort to stage it. This would clearly insult a juror's intelligence. jmo

whenever I read those misinformed articles I keep one thing in mind ... wet duct tape doesn't stick. For the duct tape to be stuck like that it had to be put on dry.

And what would be the point. I think the duct tape stuck to the hair is a good indication that this is the way it was found. You can put something like that together in an effort to stage it. This would clearly insult a juror's intelligence. jmo

whenever I read those misinformed articles I keep one thing in mind ... wet duct tape doesn't stick. For the duct tape to be stuck like that it had to be put on dry.

The defense is claiming, NO DUCT TAPE! or CMason floated the theme it just floated on her??? There is no way around this critical piece of evidence. Same for the accident theory. The duct tape knocks the accident theory out, in my eyes. There is no way around the duct tape and the defense knows it, which is why they bring to the media, staged crime scene...create reasonable doubt....common sense will prevail, those jurors will see how evil and cold it is...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

They just interviewed her on WESH about the bones found and she didn't show a bit of emotion. Denied it could be Caylee. Actually insinuated that LP set it up. UNREAL! Anyone else see it! LP was more upset than the child's actual grandmother. Now, this could end up not being Caylee, but how could she not even get the slightest bit upset that this could potentially be her granddaughter.

As a person who has attented Hospice meeting, I think to be fair to CA they say the first emotion in dealing with death is DENIAL.
You do NOT ACCEPT it right away.
I think this is what she was going through.
She never got to see Caylees body which would've made it more real for her. Just saw a few bones. I think this is why it has made "closure" for her so hard. JMO

Fast forward a few years. CA and GA split up. Both are selling their stories to writers, tv and Hollywood and making a fortune. I'm beginning to believe that they both know ICA is guilty and have known all along. They realized early there was nothing they could do to stop the train so they began plotting their post-conviction $ future and new lifestyles by keeping this whole mess front and center in the media and playing as much of a part as possible in the story. They'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

With all due respect, I don't know if any media outlet would really be interested in their story. They are unable to tell the truth and given that fact CA will never give up trying to get KC out of jail. There will be appeal after appeal on KC's behalf so the truth will never be an option for CA. And she will do whatever it takes to raise money on behalf of her daughter to get her free. She will be relentless. jmo

As a person who has attented Hospice meeting, I think to be fair to CA they say the first emotion in dealing with death is DENIAL.
She never got to see Caylees body which would've made it more real for her. Just saw a few bones. I think this is why it has made "closure" for her so hard. JMO

With all respect to you, it seems to me that what ever CA and GA for that matter, is going through is far more serious than the normal denial over Caylee's death. The way I see it is this was a very disturbed family before any of this ever happened, and we are now seeing it because of the spotlight show on the family over Caylee death.

With all due respect, I don't know if any media outlet would really be interested in their story. They are unable to tell the truth and given that fact CA will never give up trying to get KC out of jail. There will be appeal after appeal on KC's behalf so the truth will never be an option for CA. And she will do whatever it takes to raise money on behalf of her daughter to get her free. She will be relentless. jmo

Agreed, she needs this to keep going. Because if she lets it go and actually deals with it, she is going to see that she should have taken Caylee a long time ago.

Hi Feddup,

The more you read this case, I believe you will come to the conclusion that the reason CA is denying the death is because she knows she dropped the ball and Caylee never should have been with KC to begin with. But certainly to let her out of your sight for 31 days is unbelievable, especially when you know your daughter is coming back and forth into the house and stealing money and taking clothes. She told Ryan Paisley on July 3rd when she called him looking for KC that he should stay away from her because she is a sociopath.

So she knows her daughter is a sociopath and still she lets her take Caylee. Has to be tremendous guilt associated with that.

To say that CA did not know what KC was capable of I think is a stretch when we learned that CA said the KC when she found out Caylee was missing is "What did you do?" I think that says it all in a nutshell. It also would be typical of the type of answer you would ask someone after a fight. jmo

I think CA knows KC gives clues when she lies, half-truths and that is what she looks for. So the fact that KC said she believes Caylee was close to home, CA's belief was this is a "half-truth" and maybe we should be looking closer to home. jmo

The defense is claiming, NO DUCT TAPE! or CMason floated the theme it just floated on her??? There is no way around this critical piece of evidence. Same for the accident theory. The duct tape knocks the accident theory out, in my eyes. There is no way around the duct tape and the defense knows it, which is why they bring to the media, staged crime scene...create reasonable doubt....common sense will prevail, those jurors will see how evil and cold it is...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Hah. That is completely plausible.... that a fairly rare type of duct tape consistent with tape from the A's house just floated by and wrapped itself around the head and face area. I totally see Reasonable Doubt here!

I realize that JB and CM have to offer a vigorous defense but it they try to make that fly I may die laughing. ICA's second vicitm.

Even if anyone believed the floating duct tape theory what are the odds that it would randomly attach itself across the nose and mouth AND secure itself to the scalp hair on each side of the head? So firmly that six months, animal predators, snooping PI's and a tropical storm later it is still in the same place!
Buy a Lottery ticket, your chances are better..

ZsaZsa, you forgot about the stream picking up the jawbone and reattaching it as it floating downstream.

That's if she truly believed her daughter. I would lay odds down that she didn't.

Think about it... as a Hollywood producer... whose story would you rather buy?

1) Grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony's life altering decision to stand by their daughter, murderess Casey Anthony, in an attempt to become the most hated grandparents to ever exist?

or

2) Detective Yuri Melich's first missing child's case turns tragic when he encounters a family who will do anything in their power to cover up the murder of two-year-old toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

1) Grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony's life altering decision to stand by their daughter, murderess Casey Anthony, in an attempt to become the most hated grandparents to ever exist?

or

2) Detective Yuri Melich's first missing child's case turns tragic when he encounters a family who will do anything in their power to cover up the murder of two-year-old toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

I'd rather watch Melich story at least I feel I'd be told the truth about what happen and not some spin JMHO:innocent:

or

I'd watch both. This case is fascinating. KC I don't find fascinating; it is the family I find fascinating. Self-preservation I guess on their parts.

My worst case scenario for this trial would be for Casey to somehow commit suicide before being found guilty. GA and CA would have a field day, proclaiming Casey's innocence and they will still be looking for the Nanny and/or Caylee. I want Casey to be found guilty.

My worst case scenario for this trial would be for Casey to somehow commit suicide before being found guilty. GA and CA would have a field day, proclaiming Casey's innocence and they will still be looking for the Nanny and/or Caylee. I want Casey to be found guilty.

She is on "watch". She is not going anywhere and she is a coward also.

I am reading Cindy's State Depo

In the Depo she states the last time she saw Casey' Universal ID Lanyard was when LE was at her house Jul6 15/16..

Cindy stated she found the ID 2 months later and she gave it to Baez

When LDB asks Cindy WHERE she found it Cindy states she FOUND the ID tucked in a drawer somewhere
LDB asks WHERE Casey's bedroom? Cindy replies NO. In the Kitchen? Cindy replies she THINKs she found it somewhere in HER bedroom (yet she just said she found it tucked in a drawer somewhere)

Cindy thought it was with the purse/handbag that was in the front seat of the car and assumed LE had it...

Cindy blames LE for taking it but she "forgets" SHE took the lanyard and tucked it away in a drawer in her bedroom..then later on gave it to Baez...

IMO Cindy hid the Universal work ID Lanyard on PURPOSE....because it was old/expired or Fake...if that lanyard could prove Casey currently worked at Universal she would not have hidden it away
:twocents:

:floorlaugh: Cindy says Casey told her Ricardo was her gay buddy . Casey would talk about Ricardo and his room mate and Cindy thought they were gay.. .now why would Casey LIE to Cindy about having a boyfriend...hmmm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back