Cindy is Unbelievable

You are thinking he will just keep calling them into his chambers? This is highly unlikely and this is why Judge Perry told the A's attorney that he will rule on a hearing-by-hearing basis regarding their attendance. Hearings are one thing, trial is something else entirely. They were warning prior to the hearings that ended last week when the judge said hearing-by-hearing. They still did not listen and their attorney knew what it meant. They still were disruptive, disrespectful even after the judge made it perfectly clear in court that they're tethered to a very fine line and he will have no problem cutting it.

Depending on what they do, how they act in the next few hearings, this will determine where they will be viewing this trial. If they make it to trial and the judge observes one disruption they will be out the whole trial, IMO. They are not officers of the court that could be sanctioned or have their hands slapped in the judge's chambers.

Judge Perry is not responsible for the A's and is not a babysitter. It's not his job to make sure they behave and if not to school them on what is proper behavior in a courtroom. A judge in a trial has to focus on what is being said not on who is chewing gum and making remarks under their breathe, shaking their heads "no" during testimonies. It's intimidating to the witnesses. So you won't see what went on in the hearings going on at the trial.

Whether we want to see them misbehave, or not, if they don't clean up their act in the next few weeks I see them getting tossed or just permitted to be there during their testimony. jmo

It might be interesting to have a thread called "Cindy's Reactions in Court".

Was watching Baez question Melich and mentioned the trunk and odor in the trunk, and camera goes to CA and George. George looks down and Cindy puts her hands to her face and it is obviously, obviously very hard for her to listen to this.

The only reason I thought it might be interesting to have this is because trial is nearing and there was some posting yesterday on how it doesn't matter if the Anthony's hear the truth or not, they will continue to lie.

I agree they may continue to lie, but after seeing her reaction to that, there is no doubt that she was extremely disturbed by it.

I think Cindy will have a complete melt down in the court when they start talking about the animals feeding off of Caylee and dragging her around. Details about the remains site being a trash dump as well. I know I sure would.

I think Cindy will have a complete melt down in the court when they start talking about the animals feeding off of Caylee and dragging her around. Details about the remains site being a trash dump as well. I know I sure would.

But she claims Caylee is alive...

Sorry, usually lurking as you all are so smart and I usually don't have anything to offer, but I used to work for a vendor at Universal. I reported to work there as if I was an employee of Universal, as ICA would have done when working for the photo company. She would not have had to return her I.D. They would have just deactivated it. They have magnetic strips on them. It is very possible she could have had more than one in her name. Also, it would be obvious when looking at it, that she was working for a vendor. They are slightly different than an actual Universal employee's I.D. and they would show the name of the actual company she worked for.

FWIW - now I'll slink back to lurking :)

Oh, I agree 100% with what you are saying. Where I worked it was the same but on the back of my badge was written that the badge was company property along with the usual stuff, don't bend, mutalate or destroy kind of thing. lol

And Welcome, join us often and contribute. The more, the merrier. :wagon:

Sorry, usually lurking as you all are so smart and I usually don't have anything to offer, but I used to work for a vendor at Universal. I reported to work there as if I was an employee of Universal, as ICA would have done when working for the photo company. She would not have had to return her I.D. They would have just deactivated it. They have magnetic strips on them. It is very possible she could have had more than one in her name. Also, it would be obvious when looking at it, that she was working for a vendor. They are slightly different than an actual Universal employee's I.D. and they would show the name of the actual company she worked for.

Hey - quit lurking!!! That's pretty big stuff you just offered here! Thanks.

Haven't you guessed yet that we've just read a bunch of documents and are now speculating on side issues - just everyone throwing in a point of view? Jump in - the water's is nice and warm.....

Thank You for coming out of Lurkdom ...Please stay and post again... :welcome4:

I keep forgetting she wasn't an employee of Universal Studios but an employee of Kodak(afterwards Colorvision) AT Universal...

:banghead: I forgot about Deactivating the ID.Ahh the wonder of computers.

A few years ago the HOA changed the locks on my community's clubhouse and pool area from Keyed entry to FOB...so if you didn't pay your HOA dues on time they would de-activate the FOB..no more access to the amenities...

Thank You for coming out of Lurkdom ...Please stay and post again... :welcome4:

I keep forgetting she wasn't an employee of Universal Studios but an employee of Kodak(afterwards Colorvision) AT Universal...

:banghead: I forgot about Deactivating the ID.Ahh the wonder of computers.

A few years ago the HOA changed the locks on my community's clubhouse and pool area from Keyed entry to FOB...so if you didn't pay your HOA dues on time they would de-activate the FOB..no more access to the amenities...

:floorlaugh: Don't feel bad about the confusion. If we are to believe Casey, who says she IS an employee at Universal, no matter what LE says (DCF reports), then she was an employee of Universal Studios. She was one of their "event planners" along with Juliet Lewis.

So tell me what will happen if ICA misbehaves during her trial. We saw her pulling on JB's sleeve. What if she puts her head on his shoulder like she did with Lyon? or starts shaking her head no during testimony? What happens then?

The jury can consider the defendant's demeanor during the trial proceedings. So, unless Casey becomes totally disruptive (ala Brian David Mitchell's loud, constant singing during the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping trial) nothing will happen. The jury gets the whole picture and can consider all of it.

The defense has their hands full just trying to control her. I don't think she is going to sit there all stoic for 2+ months.

It hurts my heart everytime I think of Caylee, see her name, her sweet innocent face in photos on the net. How can CA not be bothered by these reminders...how can she just toss Caylee aside and defend ICA. When I finish reading a novel I set it down and it practically evaporates from my memory....too much stored there. But to have held Caylee from birth, to have hugged her and played with her - then "delete" and all those memorable moments are gone, Caylee ceased to exist, period. I couldn't do it, and I despise CA for not being the sort of loyal grandma I would have been to Caylee.

Wanted to compare Cindy with this hearing and the 911 hearing.

Cindy at the 911 hearing is very soft spoken but she is extremely sneaky and I mean this because I remember reading her FBI interview where she implicates AMY and one of the reasons is because Amy knows EXACTLY how to get to Tony's. Okay.

In the 911 hearings when Baez asks her about going to Tony's she slowly and methodically tells him that Amy directed her there. She goes on to say that she thought it would take longer because Amy said she had only been there once, but that Amy was able to go straight there with no problem.

My point is Cindy is trying every chance she gets to implicate anyone she can that she has implicated in the past. She comes off as shakey and soft spoken, but she has an agenda and that is to implicate anyone and everyone - does not matter if they are innocent.

I thought this was interesting in that the trial is coming soon and it is wise to watch Cindy and how she answers quetions. She has learned nothing from this killing. Nothing at all imo.

It is bad enough that her grandchild was murdered, but it is insult to injury in that she will not acknowledge the murder and at the same time TRIES to implicate Amy.

Everytime I have an ounce of sympathy for these people, I see something else they are doing that is completely underhanded.

If you think about it... these hearings are simple compared to the questions they will be asked about at trial. All they testified to in these hearings in early May was their extreme dislike of LE. That was easy for them. Just wait until they get to the nitty gritty and are confronted with the actual murder of their granddaughter.

Cindy will not come across as the soft spoken grieving grandmother when it comes time to be confronted with the truth of everything that has happened these past few years. She is going to be defensive and rude. She can't help herself.

I am anxious to know if they really did do an interview with Insession's this weekend. I want to see how they react to the Judge denying the motion that they are Agents of the State and that Casey was in custody. Something tells me that they are not happy with this at all.

She has already been causing trouble and tattling on the SA. If Perry doesn't ban the whole Anthony family from the courtroom, he's asking for trouble. She has already tried to talk to Judge Strickland in that wildly inappropriate hand waving when he was hearing people about a gag order. Then she says Ashton was coaching a witness, it looks like she's passing notes to Casey through *unusual person* Medina.

If you think about it... these hearings are simple compared to the questions they will be asked about at trial. All they testified to in these hearings in early May was their extreme dislike of LE. That was easy for them. Just wait until they get to the nitty gritty and are confronted with the actual murder of their granddaughter.

Cindy will not come across as the soft spoken grieving grandmother when it comes time to be confronted with the truth of everything that has happened these past few years. She is going to be defensive and rude. She can't help herself.

I am anxious to know if they really did do an interview with Insession's this weekend. I want to see how they react to the Judge denying the motion that they are Agents of the State and that Casey was in custody. Something tells me that they are not happy with this at all.

Hadn't heard about In Session, but would be interesting.

I think George is going to be reprimanded and fall seriously time after time. This trial is going to be horrendous, especially for him, because he is not in the denital state that Cindy is. She is willing to live like this for the rest of her life. It is difficult for him and he told Cindy and KC that when she was out on bond that he could not live like this and where is "my granddaughter" and Cindy told him to leave for a while.

I realize the Frye hearings were graphic for them, but it was mainly about emphasizing the expert's expertise in his field.

Wait till the Air Expert (if he is allowed and I think he will be) starts to talk in layman's terms and gives an expert opinion on just how much chloroform was used if he will do that. Obviously, it was a huge amount.

What if they have an expert who talks about how she died and if she had pain. The smell in the car questions to Yuri previously shook up Cindy - it was clear from her reaction.

I honestly believe she says to herself this may have happened, but nope it did not - no way - can't live with that - Just not true.

She knows it is true, but she can't live with the fact that her own child killed the grandchild to keep her from Cindy. How much hate is that one?

She is going to be defensive and rude. She can't help herself. [/B]

As was her and George's behavior at hearings for Zenaida Gonzales hearings. You would have had to use a wide plow street scraper to even make a dent in all the contempt they were spewing.

As was her and George's behavior at hearings for Zenaida Gonzales hearings. You would have had to use a wide plow street scraper to even make a dent in all the contempt they were spewing.

But they knew they could get away with it there to a point. I would have called them on it fifteen minutes into their antics.

They are in Perry's courtroom and George has been told to "be quiet". They have a right to be there, but they will have to act like everyone else and shut the $%# up and listen and be polite.

George is too stupid to refrain; he'll start with his idiotic faces and the tongue and the Unbelievables. What did he think they were questioning for at the hearing, fun? It was so Perry could hear and make a decision.

He will get the message very quickly but I bet that Judge Perry again makes a speech before the start of the trial that nothing will be tolerated from anyone that goes against the professionalism of this trial.

Hi Mac,

I don't know that I would say CA and GA did anything to impede the investigation (well she did withhold the brush and did wash the pants and spray the trunk).

But I think everything else is their "opinion" whether they belive it or not, they are allowed to voice it.

It is not going to matter.

If it were Texas, I would bet money she would get the death penalty. It being Florida, I think it will be LWOP.

I don't care what anyone says, it is not going to be a fun life for KC. If she is in a two tiered cell, which I bet she will be, it is not going to be easy.

Late to the party but I do believe that the SA could make a case for obstruction of justice with just the two things you mentioned...washing the pants and spraying the trunk. For what non obstructive reason would you remove the smell and evidence of death from the trunk and pants?

Judge Perry will help them understand who is in charge in the courtroom. If the do not comply...they will be out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600
Back