Cindy is Unbelievable

I don't hate the A's. I don't beleive that they are telling the truth. I don't believe that KC told them to focus on Caylee and not to visit. I don't believe that CA thinks it was pizza in the trunk that caused the odor. I don't believe that they never talked to KC about what she knew while KC was out on bond. I don't think it is a coincidence that the A's are calmer the closer it gets to KC's trial date. And I don't believe that GA has changed his mind that he thought the odor in the car smelled like a dead body.
IMO
The A's are planting reasonable doubt for the jury pool. I need a break from this case so I want to know WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE GAG ORDER?

I completely agree.

Why is CA getting so much air time ???????????????? Arrrgghhhh! Reporter asked her whether or not she would be visiting KC. She stated that they are communicating the best way she knows how - through letters and that they made an agreement before the last time that KC went back to jail that the focus would be on finding Caylee.

Ohhhhh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I think that I just vommited a little in my mouth!!!

She better hope that those letters are going through the postal service and not being hand-delivered by JB. It is against the law for JB to be playing postman to a client who sits behind bars.

Why is CA getting so much air time ???????????????? Arrrgghhhh! Reporter asked her whether or not she would be visiting KC. She stated that they are communicating the best way she knows how - through letters and that they made an agreement before the last time that KC went back to jail that the focus would be on finding Caylee.

Ohhhhh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I think that I just vommited a little in my mouth!!!
Cindy is getting so much "air time" because the news media will not leave her alone. I saw her interview today....she said she will wait for information from the proper authorities regarding any "find" of Caylee. What do people expect her to do....rush screaming to the river to clutch a sopping bag of trash ?

Another good point is . . . it goes to prove that they have NOTHING from the PI or investigation, no ZFG, no Caylee whereabouts.

If they had anything then they would NOT jump on any and every recent sighting tip that came in randomly.

Exactly!
If we are all going to be stunned by the information Casey gave her family & JB and they have it all figured out, why do they even bother with these other "sightings"?
WHY don't they just go get her?!

I truly feel sympathy for this family, I do.
And i'm not real wild about how they've been treated. Even though they have brought most of it on themselves.

But they always make things worse every time they let "that woman" speak.

Everything she says can and will be used against her in a court of law.
So if I was Cindy, i'd SHUT UP!

Cindy Anthony downplayed today's discovery, telling reporters that she had just received a tip that her granddaughter was spotted at a McDonald's in Coral Springs in South Florida.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/orl-caylee-anthony-search-found-bones-111308,0,4791220.story

Did anyone else find it amusing that Cindy was drinking out of a "McDonald's" cup while being interviewed about the sighting at "McDonalds"?
Does she make this stuff up as she goes along?

I agree there is a HUGE difference between showing up and looking for their grand daughter.........I think Cindy WILL be in the cell with her where she needs to be..This is a Circus and the A family makes it 10X's worse...

I really hope LE tosses Cindy into :behindbar where she belongs .. :mad:

Cindy is getting so much "air time" because the news media will not leave her alone. I saw her interview today....she said she will wait for information from the proper authorities regarding any "find" of Caylee. What do people expect her to do....rush screaming to the river to clutch a sopping bag of trash ?

Show some emotion for the grandaughter that supposedly meant the world to her would be nice for starters.

I don't believe the A's could be forced to take a polygraph, but surely, there is something LE could do to make CA shut her mouth! I'm sure they are so frustrated with her and her antics that if there were something they could do they would have done it by now. She and her poor excuse for a human being daughter have cost LE and FBI, TES thousands and thousands of dollars. There should be a law against that if nothing else.

BTW Cindy needs to buy some new eyelashes, hers are looking a little shabby.

Bold by me. God, I have noticed that, too. Not only locally, but when I watched her last GMA interview, she went on and on and on and on uninterrupted. They don't give most people that much time at all. Why her?

Did anyone else find it amusing that Cindy was drinking out of a "McDonald's" cup while being interviewed about the sighting at "McDonalds"?
Does she make this stuff up as she goes along?

OMG. That is unreal. WFTV followed up, and said the sighting was nothing. Big surprise.

OMG. That is unreal. WFTV followed up, and said the sighting was nothing. Big surprise.

Yes, I saw that the sighting was nothing too. What a coincidence that the sighting came this afternoon and then was nothing....hmmmm....

She sure as heck rushed out to the river the other day to create a scene. The woman is a media hound as much as LP is turning out to be. I wonder who will get the book deal first. All these people sicken me.

CA's reaction to the bag of bones is all the more reason why I think she knows more than she's telling.

ITA... I would've thought she'd have zoomed right over there and
at least looked upset. Makes a person feel she knows darned well
where Caylee's body is and how it got there. Some posters on
OS reported that Lee drove past the park several times, if true, I wonder
what he was doing there. Checking on progress or checking to see if
planted evidence was found, or...??

She always can chase down her "missing money". (sorry...she can't be nearly catatonic one minute and totally lucid- and diabolical in my mind- the next minute.)

Bizarre - I was just thinking of JG's description of KC's lies as "diabolical" not 20 seconds before I read your post. Very telling.

She sure as heck rushed out to the river the other day to create a scene. The woman is a media hound as much as LP is turning out to be. I wonder who will get the book deal first. All these people sicken me.

I wouldn't wipe my .#*% with either of their books ..

i don't hate the a's. I don't believe that they are telling the truth. I don't believe that kc told them to focus on caylee and not to visit. I don't believe that ca thinks it was pizza in the trunk that caused the odor. I don't believe that they never talked to kc about what she knew while kc was out on bond. I don't think it is a coincidence that the a's are calmer the closer it gets to kc's trial date. And i don't believe that ga has changed his mind that he thought the odor in the car smelled like a dead body.
Imo
the a's are planting reasonable doubt for the jury pool. I need a break from this case so i want to know what ever happened to the gag order?

post of the day!

:cloud9: Question:

When Elizabeth Smart was found did the finder call 911 or the Smarts? Don't most of the missing people generally either stall the person with the victim (victum = NOT Kc) :confused:

Oh how true, why on earth would you announce to the world about a sighting (perhaps with her kidnapper) before that person was in custody and the child was secure. Unheard of I am sure, even in Florida.

But at least she got a good squeeze out of it.

Are you talking about how she was hugging all over that young guy?
I was so embarrassed for her. It was a sickening display.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back