Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

ICA doesn't like GA because GA was onto her lies for over a year before Caylee died. It's even referenced in his suicide note. He was told her was "negative" when in actuality he was spot on. CA however enabled the behavior evn when Caylee was supposed to be missing. GA wanted to know where the baby was and CA kicked him out for upsetting Princess Convicted Felon.

:waitasec:The cousin said they offered assistance so they can go somewhere and not be tracked. But, here she is on a radio show and the host asked if she is coming to Houston and she answers, yeah, that's been discussed. Nope no tracking can be done from that, lol.

Is she the one who offered to take Casey in??? I thought she offered because of money & fame.

Anyone waiting for GA to be arrested in conjunction with this crime shouldn't hold their breath. It isn't going to happen no matter how much mud they try and throw his way.

I hope he gets this persons ID and sues them for slander...

I have a gazillion questions here.

Is this 2nd cousin a daughter of Mary Lou, Shirley's sister that she e-mailed back in June-July 2008? Kind of a busybody?

How can anything be "proven" on a family phone conference?

Why are they willing to take her in, just to make money on a book deal? Good luck with that.

Personally, I think KC was setting several people up at least a year or two prior to her dirty deed. She knew she was going to fall, maybe she had no plan yet, but her world was crumbling and she would be found out, all her lies and stealing. Her soft targets were George and Jesse, and she did understand the "divide and conquer" art of war. So she started planting her weed seeds, knowing if she planted enough, some of them would grow.

I think that in the beginning George was guilty only of being bumbling. His achilles heel may have been KH/RC. One thing I have always wondered, did anyone ever ask her if she knew JB or any of his staff prior to meeting George? Because it all seems fishy to me.

What was the name of the guy with the computer store that said he saw KC and Caylee on June 16? Nobody seemed interested in his testimony, but he said he was 110% sure he saw them that afternoon. If he was telling the truth, that would clear George on the timeline.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a duck is all I'm saying.

I listened to this, and one thing specifically(or, pacifically) stands out. Thr cousin stated that Casey had a complete mental breakdown after Caylee's death. OK -maybe this same cousin can explain why Casey made up an imaginary job and an imaginary nanny long before Caylee's death. In fact for most of Caylee's life , while she was alive and very well indeed, Casey had imaginary nanny and jib. So, if her "complete mental breakdown " occurred after Caylee's death, what was the reason for Casey's lies, and behavior while Caylee was alive and well? I'd like to see this book explain that.

I agree and I would also like to know why the DT stated that KC did not call LE over Caylee's death as KC was "so traumatized" by GA and LA but I remember well the 911 call that KC made to LE in August (?) of 2008 when there were protesters at her parents home. Hmmmm. Selective nervous breakdown? One that ebbs in and out based on the occasion? JMO

I really think I am losing my mind! Nothing and I mean nothing that family does makes any sense to me. As soon as I think I have things figured out they go and change it all. IIRC, the "bookers" that HHJP was refering to were the people trying to book all concerned to do the talk show circuit. Did I get that wrong?

If this is true and they hired someone to start the book while their daughter was on still on trial for murdering their grandchild, then they are even more disgusting then I had previously thought and I didn't think that was possible. Deep Sigh.

Yep. CA had Jim L. who is an ABC producer sitting next to her for the longest while during the hearings and CA said in her deposition that she had been told to keep a journal. He separated himself from CA shortly before the trial started by sitting elsewhere in court. Have to wonder why? But I'd be willing to bet they have a deal. jmo

Well if they all "know" and can prove George is the bad guy here, why in the he&& are they putting it in a book and not going to LE, GMAFB !

Was it a 2 hour breakdown? The breakdown just doesn't fit into any timeline. All her buddies testified she acted normal so it was a transient complete breakdown that ended before going to Blockbuster and then spending the day in bed boinking?
So CA the RN, who hasn't spoken to ICA in years doesn't tell LE about ICAs complete mental breakdown, lets her rot in jail for 3 years, doesn't testify to it and isn't questioned by the DT about it but is putting the story out there now via her cousin?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm calling BS on the entire story. Tomorrow I may skype some station in Buffalo and tell them I'm CAs other cousin. What should I say?? Hmmmmmm.

I didn't click on the link to Dr G because unless she was there to witness the body language and analyze it, I'm not sure why she's reporting it. So many people exploiting the murdered child it boggles the mind really.
Why is she reporting this?????

BS. Pure nonsense. 'Proof' based on CA's story given to the family over a phonecall. BS.
Pipkins...I think your post on 'co-dependence' in the psychological profile thread was Spot On with respect to the mother daughter relationship...I'm personally not convinced this was a murder (vs accident) and still not convinced GA was not involved. Why are you so convinced he was not? How have you ruled him out?

If the true story hadn’t had such a sad ending this would be almost comical the way things unfold.

If this were a fiction story I would simply shake my head and call it too unbelievable and set it aside....

....but it is a really happening, and it is happening to all of us.

It is a weird ride.

I wonder since it does seem like family wants everyone to believe George is a monster even after the murderer got a get out of jail free card,George tried to kill himself to be with Caylee maybe ICA should be afraid George just might take her with him if he tries it again.

Yep. CA had Jim L. who is an ABC producer sitting next to her for the longest while during the hearings and CA said in her deposition that she had been told to keep a journal. He separated himself from CA shortly before the trial started by sitting elsewhere in court. Have to wonder why? But I'd be willing to bet they have a deal. jmo

He was asked about that many times on Twitter and denied it. No movie, no book, honest! is what he said. They sat together for months and then suddenly they were on opposite sides of the room. Maybe CA has a ghost writer in mind, we know she is not very articulate.

I think there is going to be some attempts at damage control because the family knows ICA is as marketable as lead paint. Get ready to hear so much crap thrown out until they think they have come up with something the American public will buy (literately). This is probably just the first of many relatives who will come out with a story to see how the public responds. They will soon find out the jury is not representative of the general public, not by a long shot.

I agree and I would also like to know why the DT stated that KC did not call LE over Caylee's death as KC was "so traumatized" by GA and LA but I remember well the 911 call that KC made to LE in August (?) of 2008 when there were protesters at her parents home. Hmmmm. Selective nervous breakdown? One that ebbs in and out based on the occasion? JMO
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) can explain a 23 year old living in a "fantasy world" of imaginary friends and in complete denial that her own baby is missing/dead...Interestingly, childhood sexual abuse is almost always found in persons with this disorder...I'm simply looking at the psychological profile here and not making excuses for Casey...she doesn't meet the legal standard for 'criminally insane' and therefore knew right from wrong...however, before you defend those parents remember...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....also the meaning of 'borderline' in BPD describes a person who "ebbs" a fine line between fantasy and reality.

I just can't get past if it was so solid of proof, why was it not presented in trial? A picture or a video? I know with the outcome it wasn't needed, but they didn't know what the outcome would be during trial!

I agree as the DT did not know what the verdict would be. I do not believe there is any proof about the involvement of GA. JMO but I suspect the reason that CA left the court room once the verdict was read is because she has had many offers over the past few years for interviews, books, etc. for when the trial is over. It is now going to be a tug of war between CA and others as to who has open access to KC. I suspect that CA was speed dialing relatives and the 2nd cousin in Texas who was interviewed - and states that there is proof - is feeling "honored" that she is needed in such a high profile case and by family and is just stating what was sworn to her by CA who wants KC away from the influence of others. What better way than to tuck KC away with a CA relative? I would be interested in knowing how many CA family members were approached before this Texas 2nd cousin agreed to support CA's claims and knowledge? I do NOT believe that CA knew that KC would be found Not Guilty but I do believe that in CA's mind the words Not Guilty mean Innocent. JMO

Another little tidbit. KC said she heard about JB during while she was being processed with other prisoners who either used JB in the past or were being represented by him presently. Problem is this was not true. No one who was processed the whole day knew JB and KC did not come in contact with anyone. There was never enough time for her to call JB and hire him. So this was another story by KC.

Under oath at a hearing for the state to take over paying for her case JB was asked when KC hired him and he said "June 16, 2008". Some say he made a mistake but he was never hired on July 16th because she was arrested in the evening and had a public defender for court the next day. Paperwork listing JB was her attorney was filed around 3pm on the 17th. So something is strange. RH has brought up this question many times. jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back