Cindy's Coworkers @ Gentiva

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have read of these coworkers statements it would appear without any doubt that Cindy and George knew that cAsey had something to do with Caylee's dissapearance and that it was bad REAL Bad, but they didn't want to believe that of their own flesh and blood....and so continued with the charade, perhaps even hoping Casey might break and cough it up...

Now that we are learning more about CA's actions after getting the car and also learning about what she said at work to her co-workers, it makes me question something else.....

I remember that CA said that they got the notice from the tow company (I believe it was taped to their front door) but for some strange reason, they didn't go get the car the day after receiving the notice (the day after was a Monday, if I remember correctly) so they picked up the car the following day (Tuesday, I think?).

Soooooo, if your daughter had been acting strange for a month (running from GA during the chase on the highway, stealing gas cans, lying about a job, etc, etc,) and you haven't been able to get a straight answer about where your grand daughter is and why you haven't been able to hear her voice in almost an entire month, and suddenly you find out that your car has been towed .... the same car that you last saw your daughter and grand daughter in....... wouldn't you be rushing to the tow yard IMMEDIATELY as soon as the company opened the next day to see if you can find anything in the car that might help you figure out what was going on???!!! (Actually, now that I think about it, aren't most towing companies open 24 hours??? I've only been towed twice in my life and I think I recall that it was open 24/7).

So, WHY didn't either of them go get the car themselves (or ask Lee to go if they were "busy") asap or at least the day after they got the tow yard notice? What did they do the day after they got the notice?? Did they both just go to work like a normal day?? If not, then again.... why didn't they go get the car? If they did go to work, did CA even mention that the car had been found? (The same car that she had considered "stolen" at one point, the same car that would probably have a couple clues about where their missing daughter and grand daughter would be!!!)

Besides the obvious reasons for going to get the car, another reason would be that it probably costs more money for each and every day that goes by without someone picking up a towed car. Who could afford to waste money like that? What could have been so important that no one could go get the car? SOMETHING IS JUST NOT RIGHT ABOUT THIS!!!

Nashville, add the fact that this was the SECOND notice sent - really makes one go hhhhmmmmm..........................

Nashville, add the fact that this was the SECOND notice sent - really makes one go hhhhmmmmm..........................

Second notice??! Wow, I missed that. Hmmmmmm..... (Red flag! Red flag! Red flag!)

IIRC, the notice they received was for a registered letter that they had to pick up at the post office. They didn't know what the letter said until they had picked it up.

I would only see that a letter carrier had left me a notice about a registered letter cuz my front door is glass. Every time I go in my house it is via the garage.

i know but which one is it ? :(
I think it's a little of both, Zadari. You're the mother of a beautiful child. She brings you immense joy and love. Along with that comes a lot of work. You don't resent it because she's your child. You brought her into the world and you gladly accept the responsibility. That's the way I felt as a mother, and I'm sure you do, too.

Now I'm about the same age as CA and I think about how I would feel in her shoes. I'm in excellent health, but I don't have the energy I did in my 20's and 30's. Working a full-time job and coming home everyday to care for a little one would be very hard. If my child were ill or, God forbid, died, I'd have absolutely no qualms about raising my grandchild. But if my child was running around like a little wench and leaving me to care for a toddler after working all day, I'd have a big problem with that.

I don't think for a minute that CA had anything to do with Caylee's death.

The argument is that KC's motive for killing the baby was to get rid of her so that she could be with her boyfriends and live a carefree life. KC said, in so many words, that wasn't a problem. She could've just given Caylee to her mother. CA said KC didn't have a reason to kill her because she would've gladly taken her. The point I made earlier in this thread was that they're both lying. Caylee was a problem for KC. CA was not happy to babysit as often as she did and, in my opinion, was not willing to accept full responsibility for Caylee. The finger was pointed at KC, though, not her mother.

I hope that makes sense. :)

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that CA said that the notice was on the front door and she didn't see it. When she did see it, on that Monday, it was too late to go to the postoffice to get the registered letter. GA went and got it on Tuesday at the PO. Thats why they didn't find out about the towed car until then. I'm not making excuses for them, but if you enter your home from your garage then its possible not to open the front door even after you are in the home.

Maybe at the time of the letter it was just another mess, lie, problem created by Casey that didn't seem dire to them. CA was still talking to Casey at least in texts iirc???

Everyone's hinky-meter was going off in that office, except Cindy's. Well, take that back, her hinky-meter did go off. She just kept hitting the "snooze" button. :(

IIRC, the notice they received was for a registered letter that they had to pick up at the post office. They didn't know what the letter said until they had picked it up.

Yes, you are right! I remember now. Sorry, too many twists and turns! Thank you for correcting.

Well, this actually makes it even worse! This means that they might not have even known it was related to the car. So, it seems like a worried parent would have been thinking that perhaps it was a letter from KC, herself.... or a letter of some sort from a hospital if KC or Caylee or both had been in some kind of an accident and they were hurt....... or an official letter from KC's "employer"........or maybe a letter from the police dept if KC had gotten into trouble or something...... who knows!?

Maybe they knew it was related to the car, but if they didn't know who it was from, it would make it even more strange that they didn't jump right on it to find out what the letter was about and whether it might help them figure out what was going on.

I mean, how often does anyone get a registered letter?! To me, that usually means that it's something urgent and/or more important than just the everyday mail. I have a hard time understanding how they could explain letting an entire day (or more) go by without picking up that letter to see who it was from and what it said. So Strange!

Now that we are learning more about CA's actions after getting the car and also learning about what she said at work to her co-workers, it makes me question something else.....

I remember that CA said that they got the notice from the tow company (I believe it was taped to their front door) but for some strange reason, they didn't go get the car the day after receiving the notice (the day after was a Monday, if I remember correctly) so they picked up the car the following day (Tuesday, I think?).

Soooooo, if your daughter had been acting strange for a month (running from GA during the chase on the highway, stealing gas cans, lying about a job, etc, etc,) and you haven't been able to get a straight answer about where your grand daughter is and why you haven't been able to hear her voice in almost an entire month, and suddenly you find out that your car has been towed .... the same car that you last saw your daughter and grand daughter in....... wouldn't you be rushing to the tow yard IMMEDIATELY as soon as the company opened the next day to see if you can find anything in the car that might help you figure out what was going on???!!! (Actually, now that I think about it, aren't most towing companies open 24 hours??? I've only been towed twice in my life and I think I recall that it was open 24/7).

So, WHY didn't either of them go get the car themselves (or ask Lee to go if they were "busy") asap or at least the day after they got the tow yard notice? What did they do the day after they got the notice?? Did they both just go to work like a normal day?? If not, then again.... why didn't they go get the car? If they did go to work, did CA even mention that the car had been found? (The same car that she had considered "stolen" at one point, the same car that would probably have a couple clues about where their missing daughter and grand daughter would be!!!)

Besides the obvious reasons for going to get the car, another reason would be that it probably costs more money for each and every day that goes by without someone picking up a towed car. Who could afford to waste money like that? What could have been so important that no one could go get the car? SOMETHING IS JUST NOT RIGHT ABOUT THIS!!!
Their excuse is that the sticker was on the front door and they never use the front door, and GA only happened to see it when he was cutting the grass, but it was the weekend and they had to wait until Monday to go to the post office. I agree. If they knew the car was impounded and waited days to retrieve it, well, that just ain't right.

Everyone's hinky-meter was going off in that office, except Cindy's. Well, take that back, her hinky-meter did go off. She just kept hitting the "snooze" button. :(
:clap::clap::clap:

Cindy was actually at Universal on July 3rd. Cindy wanted to take Caylee to the fireworks. Casey told her mother Caylee was at Universal. Cindy went to Universal but didn't find Caylee.

IMO, that is WHY Cindy wrote on her MySpace page on July 3rd. (Please don't ask for a link because it is in one of the interviews. I can't bare to listen to them again! :eek:)
I haven't made it thru the whole thread yet, so forgive it this was brought up. July 3? Was this not the same day/night that CA sent LA to find Casey and she had to leave the club to avoid him coming there? If so, that means that LA knew she was in town and not in Tampa. Or am I confused again...

Their excuse is that the sticker was on the front door and they never use the front door, and GA only happened to see it when he was cutting the grass, but it was the weekend and they had to wait until Monday to go to the post office. I agree. If they knew the car was impounded and waited days to retrieve it, well, that just ain't right.
Their story was the notice on the door was from the post office to pick up a letter, registered I assume. They didn't know the letter was from the wrecker service until GA made it to the post office on Tuesday.

I think I just put something together. Ok, CA picks up the car and she later admits to LE that it smells like a dead body. Yet she doesn't rush to find out whether the person who died was her daughter or granddaughter. Instead she goes back to work.

We know she had been talking or texting to KC off and on, and we know that KC was assuring CA that Caylee was ok. And CA has insisted that KC would never hurt Caylee. CA told coworkers that she wanted to give KC a chance to explain before going to police. Anyone else think that perhaps CA felt that KC was capable of doing murder, she just didn't think that KC would kill Caylee? Or did she just feel she couldn't deal with it?

To me going back to work kinda points to the fact that she wasn't concerned for KC and Caylee. Not wanting to call police until she talked to KC kinda indicates to me that she wasn't afraid for Caylee and KC, but she did fear someone may have died and she wanted to know KC's involvement (read that as did she need help hiding the body) before she called police.

But I still haven't figured out why she went back to work instead of beginning her hunt for KC. Was she waiting for GA to go to work before she began the hunt? Maybe felt she needed to keep the two separated for some reason, the report of the way that KC talked to GA might partially explain that.

I haven't made it thru the whole thread yet, so forgive it this was brought up. July 3? Was this not the same day/night that CA sent LA to find Casey and she had to leave the club to avoid him coming there? If so, that means that LA knew she was in town and not in Tampa. Or am I confused again...

Nope, you are absolutely correct. I remember discussing this a while back. Lee, for one, definately knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann