Clint Dunn traveling to "I'm Not Buying It rally" on 2/27

Several people have told me they posted that info prior to the child *advertiser censored* thing, and their posts were deleted, and they received messages from the admin saying the focus had to be on Hailey. Made no sense to me.

I'm just glad they're listening now. Anything to keep the cause against child abuse from being set back by having Billie speak on Sunday.

Hi Everyone,

Very troubling developements in Hailey's case.

Haven't read everything but from what you all are posting it looks like Billie will not be speaking at the rally. Hopefully she wont' anyway. Can't imagine she will.

About messages being removed on face book;

Please understand that when someone posts info on face book there is no way for the administrator of that page to know what is real and what is rumor and what is opinion. That's why it was deleted. In my opinion anyway.

Now there is proof. Proof of sexually diviant *advertiser censored* in the Dunn's "master bedroom" which we can rightly assume is Billie's bedroom.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/24/deviant-images-found-computer-mother-suspect-case/

This makes me so sick. Poor Hailey. What a nightmare of life she must have lived in that house.

I'm attaching the original poster with red arrows pointing to their names.

And, if you click on the same poster on the actual Traffic911 site, their names no longer appear under 'speakers.'
I've attached the revised version as well.

I could be wrong but I think you got it backwards. The revised posters had BD added to them. The originals didn't. I say this because She was just added last week and the fliers had been out much longer than a week.JMOO

I could be wrong but I think you got it backwards. The revised posters had BD added to them. The originals didn't. I say this because She was just added last week and the fliers had been out much longer than a week.JMOO

Well, I hope they saved the old fliers.

The FB being deleted, well I don't understand what evidence this organization has that HD is even involved in any kind of Sex trafficking or kidnapped by some SO. I don't understand why they are even having her case as a poster case.

I'm all for finding Hailey and want the focus on her but with the latest news on the *advertiser censored*, I just get how this organization can even mention the HD case. What Evidence does this Org. have.

What I'm getting at is this....What if in the future charges are brought on people who were very Close to HD as being the perp. How will this look for this ORG? Are they now going to include every suspious missing teen under the umbrella of Sex Trafficing?

You all know what I'm trying to say right, because I'm having a hard time explaining it. LOL

I applaud this group in what they do, but I also think they have to be very careful in who the align themselves with. I wouldn't even have BD or anyone involved in this case mentioned at their rally.

why in the world hasn't anyone mentioned to the Traffick911 org that Hailey more than likely was not kidnapped and taken for sex trafficking? With all the deception, and information on BD and SA they are both now a very strong POI, even if LE hasn't named BD as one "YET". MOO

I think this point should be driven home to this oganization.

People in LE had to know about this pretty early on. I wonder if MK knew? What's the angle?

Just how is BD going to get out of this one? She'd didnt' know about the clip in her botton drawer? Didn't know it was *advertiser censored*?

Either way.....Caught between a rock and a hard place Billie? Or are you going to blame HD for this too. :sick:

I hope she keeps the webcam date. I hope, I hope, I hope.
http://www.websleuths.com/photos/o/325696-clue_care.jpg

If you look at the place under the date at the link you posted, you'll see that that topic is for an event in Austin.

Here is the link for the info on the event in Dallas (Mansfield):

http://www.traffick911.com/page/rally
thanks beans... the one I posted is also for this weekend.... I got it from their webpage...

either way i am sure BD will not be speaking....

Traffic 911 just announced that, under the circumstances, BD will not be speaking.

Clint is still scheduled.

Traffick911 friends, we have been working with Clint Dunn to make sure he is up to speaking at the rally Sunday, and he is, but needs your thoughts and prayers. Under the circumstances, Billie will not be speaking. We would like to encourage you to join us in keeping this focused on Hailey and children who suffer from... any kind of trafficking. Thank you for helping us do that on this page.

OK guys. Marc Klaas is an advocate for the child that is missing. In doing that at times he works with the parent to try to determine if he they will be helpful to the search and or presentation/exposure of the missing child.

Please, No one knows what goes on behind the closed doors of another. As things continue to surface are we to point blame or anger at those people that are out there trying to find Hailey? For what? What have they done except look for a missing little girl who we all want found.

We all got upset when BD did that with the Haileys Angels didn't we? When she pointed out all of their supposed failings?

If you want to be angry and frustrated and stomp your feet over this news of the pictures please aim that emotion where it rightfully belongs, and do not deflect it at those in Laura Recovery, Marc Klaas, or anyone else. These individuals are there for Hailey. Please remember that.

And remember Marc is a member of WS and how horrible words can hurt.

I hope the comment made that BD will not be speaking also includes that she will not be attending either!

thanks beans... the one I posted is also for this weekend.... I got it from their webpage...

either way i am sure BD will not be speaking....

Yes, but it's in Austin, and not the one that Billie was scheduled for. The one she was scheduled for is in Dallas (Mansfield).

"In answer to questions, Billie will not attend the rally. However, the most important person who will not be at the rally or on the platform is Hailey....."

statement by Traffick911

We should change the thread to read: Clint Dunn traveling to "I'm Not Buying It rally" on 2/27.

Anyone with me :)

Mel

I think it might cause confusion (to those who have not followed this thread from the beginning) regarding the first 4-5 pages of the thread if the title is changed now.

I'm content with the current title, personally.

I think it might cause confusion (to those who have not followed this thread from the beginning) regarding the first 4-5 pages of the thread if the title is changed now.

I'm content with the current title, personally.

It's all good :)

Hugs,

Mel

Any word on this? What time was the rally scheduled to begin? I wonder how Clint did with his speech and if Billie dared to show her face.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009
Back