CO - Angela Craig, 43, mother of 6, allegedly poisoned by cyanide in protein shake by dentist husband, Aurora, Mar 2023

So glad someone in the office opened that package and spoke up about it. A great case of see something, say something.
I was thinking kind of the opposite. On one hand, they called their other dentist boss and told him about the cyanide so he won’t get away with this. That’s obviously great. On the other hand per the warrant (pg4) that office worker saw the cyanide on March 13 and googled what it does and realized that the symptoms are the same symptoms Angela had previously been hospitalized with. The office worker didn’t tell anyone until she found out Angela was re-hospitalized on March 15. So I actually took this as a cautionary tale to see something, say something. If the office worker had contacted police the same day she saw the cyanide and googled its symptoms, Angela possibly could have been saved. I’m sure she feels awful. And I’m sure she thought it was too crazy and that she was being paranoid until Angela was hospitalized again with the same symptoms. That’s why I think it’s a cautionary example of why you should trust your gut and say something when you see something.

I am so sad for Angela, and their children. The only good thing about this horrible account is how solid the investigation and evidence against JC is.

I am a dentist, and spend a lot of time on Websleuths. Often I tell my patients about the case I am reading about, during long appointments. (Distraction is such a blessing in the dental surgery) They will all be hearing about this monster tomorrow

There's been several cases. I remember one where a mother was poisoning her kids one by one. I followed a case here on WS where an office mgr. poisoned her chiropractor boss with Colchicine and I thought that was horrible and such a painful way to die.

MOO, I have always believed poisoning someone while knowing the agony you will put them through before they die is one of the cruelest, most abhorrent of crimes. Then, to top it off, this selfish man, knowing full well what he was doing, did it to his loyal wife and the mother of his six children.

The neighbor said Angela would give you the shirt off her back. Angela stayed with this man knowing he was a cheat and untrustworthy every which way. And then, he poisons her over and over seeing her get sick, he doesn't quit either, until she dies. Oh, and has his mistress come into town during those times!

Blames his business partner for getting caught. His lies are ridiculous seeing as he left a flow chart to his guilt. I feel so sorry for the six children, for all of Angela's Family. I feel sorry for his dental patients, office staff, and this couple's neighbors and friends to have to know how loathsome, ugly, and deplorable this man is inside. Not only that, but he's stupid and left a irrefutable trail of guilt. All MOO. I had to vent on this one.

I am so sad for Angela, and their children. The only good thing about this horrible account is how solid the investigation and evidence against JC is.

I am a dentist, and spend a lot of time on Websleuths. Often I tell my patients about the case I am reading about, during long appointments. (Distraction is such a blessing in the dental surgery) They will all be hearing about this monster tomorrow
I’d love to go to you as a dentist! I’d probably go more than my 2x a year lol.

I did notice he had nice teeth.

Shouldn’t it be illegal to purchase poison from Amazon??? Whether you’re a doctor or not. Aren’t there special, regulated places where medical people buy stuff like that?
These cases do make me nervous when they’re so public. How many more people are off buying it now. Like the Visine case a couple years ago.

Shouldn’t it be illegal to purchase poison from Amazon??? Whether you’re a doctor or not. Aren’t there special, regulated places where medical people buy stuff like that?

It is unbelievable. The arrest affadavit says (page 26): he purchased arsenic online for $13.

On page 36: he purchased potassium cyanide from a private company.

Page 39: he did have to give them his medical license number, but he was not emailing them from his professional account. He claimed he needed it for "electroplating over medical prosthesis" (page 42) and they sent it to him. I can't read how much he paid, but on page 44: LE looked up the product on the website and it was $54.68.

Page 45: he purchased another product - 3 Oleandrin 1 mg. for $330.00 from a company that provides it for research use. They shipped it to him, but LE was able to stop the delivery.

3 attempts to purchase toxic substances, all shipped.

All of the above is JMO based on the posted AA.

MOO, I have always believed poisoning someone while knowing the agony you will put them through before they die is one of the cruelest, most abhorrent of crimes. Then, to top it off, this selfish man, knowing full well what he was doing, did it to his loyal wife and the mother of his six children.

The neighbor said Angela would give you the shirt off her back. Angela stayed with this man knowing he was a cheat and untrustworthy every which way. And then, he poisons her over and over seeing her get sick, he doesn't quit either, until she dies. Oh, and has his mistress come into town during those times!

Don’t forget that while she is in the hospital, he texts her in the middle the night saying he just awakened from a dream she’d they were making love. Can you imagine being one of the detectives! He’s too much. And when she mentions she feels like she’s being drugged, he says I know this must be triggering. Lol.

I’m curious what story he told the orthodontist lover. She knew he was married. Presumably knew he had 6 kids. She seemed like a caring person in her email to him. Now she will be publicly shamed for having an affair with a married man. She was very attractive. There’s not single men in Texas? You have to go for a married man from CO!

It is unbelievable. The arrest affadavit says (page 26): he purchased arsenic online for $13.

On page 36: he purchased potassium cyanide from a private company.

Page 39: he did have to give them his medical license number, but he was not emailing them from his professional account. He claimed he needed it for "electroplating over medical prosthesis" (page 42) and they sent it to him. I can't read how much he paid, but on page 44: LE looked up the product on the website and it was $54.68.

Page 45: he purchased another product - 3 Oleandrin 1 mg. for $330.00 from a company that provides it for research use. They shipped it to him, but LE was able to stop the delivery.

3 attempts to purchase toxic substances, all shipped.

All of the above is JMO based on the posted AA.
I found that curious because if they looked up his license they’d see he was a DDS and not a MD?

James Craig and wife.

Angela’s sister told police that Craig “had multiple affairs with several women, told Angela he had been addicted to *advertiser censored* since he was a teenager and drugged Angela approximately five to six years ago.” She also said Angela said Craig “was on the verge of bankruptcy” for a second time.

She reportedly told her sister that Craig drugged her because he planned to commit suicide with a lethal injection and didn’t want her to try to save him before the drugs had the time to take effect.
Dentist photoInvestigators believe he poisoned his wife’s protein shakes with the toxins arsenic, cyanide and oleandrin.Summerbrook Dental Group/Facebook
Craig

Another selfish narcissistic man who thinks he'll get away with murdering his wife to make way for a new lover because he has no fricken idea how to cover his tracks online.

It's probably a good thing, really, that these dudes are too up themselves to consider they'll get caught, or consider that their wife is a human being who deserves her own life even if they want to be with another woman now; as well as too dumb to know that a new email address (or private browsing/incognito mode, or deleting searches etc) isn't enough to hide your search and purchase history from forensic investigators

Another selfish narcissistic man who thinks he'll get away with murdering his wife to make way for a new lover because he has no fricken idea how to cover his tracks online.

It's probably a good thing, really, that these dudes are too up themselves to consider they'll get caught, or consider that their wife is a human being who deserves her own life even if they want to be with another woman now; as well as too dumb to know that a new email address (or private browsing/incognito mode, or deleting searches etc) isn't enough to hide your search and purchase history from forensic investigators

I think he really thought that since the poisons he used are pretty undetectable, Angela would die and it would be chalked up to a mystery illness. And he figured his reputation as a "respectable" community member (dentist, husband, dad) would help keep him above suspicion. MOO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back