CO - Angela Craig, 43, mother of 6, allegedly poisoned by cyanide in protein shake by dentist husband, Aurora, Mar 2023

Internet 1 Dr. Craig 0.
How could he be so stupid as to not realize every single search and text leaves an indelible footprint? Even most purchases are electronically filed and archived.

It seems like his plan B was to claim Angela asked him to order the cyanide, at least that's what he appeared to be hinting at in conversations with others. Was he going to claim suicide? What did he say in one conversation, he thought she was just playing a game of "chicken?" WTH? Fat chance that would have worked. IMO.

James described the situations being similar to a game of “chicken.” At that point,[redacted] told James to stop talking and get a lawyer. (pp 4,5)
Right? He’s this supposedly “educated” “doctor” of dentistry. Who seems to strangely have a complete disconnect when it comes down to reality.
But then, Reality sets in.

My husband and I were talking about this case tonight. I said I didn't understand why Craig murdered Angela instead of just divorcing her. He had run his business into the ground, had filed bankruptcy and was spending money inappropriately. So he didn't seem to have any assets to lose - a motive we often see in similar cases. So why not divorce his wife?

My husband opined that he did it because he thought he could get away with it. Smartest guy in the room syndrome. I believe he did it because he wanted to. IOW a sociopath kind of personality IMO. And yeah, he thought he would get away with murder. Smartest guy? Nope.

My husband and I were talking about this case tonight. I said I didn't understand why Craig murdered Angela instead of just divorcing her. He had run his business into the ground, had filed bankruptcy and was spending money inappropriately. So he didn't seem to have any assets to lose - a motive we often see in similar cases. So why not divorce his wife?

My husband opined that he did it because he thought he could get away with it. Smartest guy in the room syndrome. I believe he did it because he wanted to. IOW a sociopath kind of personality IMO. And yeah, he thought he would get away with murder. Smartest guy? Nope.
On the other hand, maybe all he was thinking about was his losses from a momentary standpoint. IOW….. would he have been better off financially if he had been “single”., especially considering that he has so many dependent children.

It seems like he viewed his wife as the ticket out of his financial mess. Didn't his wife tell someone that his business was failing?

He had no shortage of girlfriends. We know his wife tolerated several affairs. I think the woman in his extramarital affair today just happens to be the woman he was pursuing when he needed a financial bailout. I don't think she has any role in any of this. I suppose she will be a trial witness regarding his character leading up to the murder.

He had three plans to kill her. In reading the texts between them, while she was poisoned, they seem to banter playfully. It seemed like intellectual sparring. If she had been poisoned once before (6 years ago?), she knew what he was capable of doing to her, yet it was almost like they were joking about her poisoning symptoms.

He was the smartest guy in the room who needed a financial bailout. He looked around and saw his wife. Is there an insurance policy on her?

He never expected to be a suspect. He was too careless for someone who has a fear of getting caught.

I wonder about her life insurance policies. :(

Definitely not the smartest.

I’m wondering if there were any recent life insurance policies he hoped to cash in on?

Edit: ha @Marysmith was faster

It seems like he viewed his wife as the ticket out of his financial mess. Didn't his wife tell someone that his business was failing?

He had no shortage of girlfriends. We know his wife tolerated several affairs. I think the woman in his extramarital affair today just happens to be the woman he was pursuing when he needed a financial bailout. I don't think she has any role in any of this. I suppose she will be a trial witness regarding his character leading up to the murder.

He had three plans to kill her. In reading the texts between them, while she was poisoned, they seem to banter playfully. It seemed like intellectual sparring. If she had been poisoned once before (6 years ago?), she knew what he was capable of doing to her, yet it was almost like they were joking about her poisoning symptoms.
He had no shortage of girlfriends? Yeesht, it's not like he was Adonis or anything. More likely, he was a sexual predator.

And his daughter is engaged…! I don’t know why, but that oddly adds just another layer for me. He obviously didn’t care about his kids or how losing their mom would affect them, but seeing that one had a planned major life event happening soon just really drives it home how selfish he is. I mean I don’t know what I was expecting, that he’d think hey, maybe I should think about this so Mira can have her mom there at her wedding…?

Thanks for this arrest warrant! Looks to me like he definitely killed her.... :(
That’s such a detailed arrest report.

It is insane to me how this human can watch his wife suffer so much and he can feign concern and empathy, over and over, and ask all sorts of details and make suggestions, all the while knowing he did this to her.

And then he did it again.

It’s sickening. He intentionally caused her so much suffering and played a part all along.

Oh and I love his expressed outrage at his dental practice partner. “Your meddling caused all these issues and I’m super mad at you!”

Seriously. What a psychopath.

Thanks for this arrest warrant! Looks to me like he definitely killed her.... :(
That’s such a detailed arrest report.

It is insane to me how this human can watch his wife suffer so much and he can feign concern and empathy, over and over, and ask all sorts of details and make suggestions, all the while knowing he did this to her.

And then he did it again.

It’s sickening. He intentionally caused her so much suffering and played a part all along.

Oh and I love his expressed outrage at his dental practice partner. “Your meddling caused all these issues and I’m super mad at you!”

Seriously. What a psychopath.

Status with his church could be a huge reason. He was very active. A divorce would be unseemly. So naturally, murdering the mother of your six kids, in a terribly painful way, THAT’S the solution.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back