Found Deceased CO - Destiny McMinn, 18, Fort Morgan, 22 March 2017

I think the second body is her :( they said that county doesn't see many murders.

also I would look at the old bf........ jeez he was threatening to OD on his profile. rabbit hole...

I think the second body is her :( they said that county doesn't see many murders.

What second body? Sorry if I'm missing something.

ETA: I see it now! Didn't see those posts for some reason!

Her instagram: https://www.instagram.com/destinyrenace/

See comments and look at the profile of frequent commenter... :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It is really alarming to read his comments on her profile and on his own. He has three IG accounts and she is mentioned and referred to on all three of them. Looks like she blocked him on FB months ago but he seems to be persisting in pursuing her.

also I would look at the old bf........ jeez he was threatening to OD on his profile. rabbit hole...
From what I could tell it seemed to be a long distance relationship (If indeed a formal relationship vs obsession) and he might be from Australia? That would be a pretty solid alibi if still there :p

Second body identified as Destiny 😕:

http://kdvr.com/2017/05/02/second-b...nty-identified-as-19-year-old-destiny-mcminn/

RIP. May justice be sure and swift.

McMinn’s body was found on property in the 9000 block of Morgan County Road Q, according to the sheriff’s office. The property is about 12 miles away from where Macias was found.

Investigators said both McMinn and Macias were killed at an unknown site and their bodies were moved to the locations.

“While the sheriff’s office and coroner’s office are not releasing the causes of death or other evidence found at the scene, these were undoubtedly brutal killings,” the sheriff’s office stated.

I saw his comment about a long distance relationship but I didn't see anything about Australia? can you point me in that direction?

From what I could tell it seemed to be a long distance relationship (If indeed a formal relationship vs obsession) and he might be from Australia? That would be a pretty solid alibi if still there :p

I saw his comment about a long distance relationship but I didn't see anything about Australia? can you point me in that direction?
I believe his FB profile and the location of several FB friends led me to that conclusion. My memory is a little hazy though...

I just saw this about a second body being Destiny. RIP

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't think that insta guy was involved even though his posts were disturbing. this sounds like drugs, unfortunately. they described the killings as "brutal" waiting to see if they elaborate. im so sorry young lady, RIP.

I don't think that insta guy was involved even though his posts were disturbing. this sounds like drugs, unfortunately. they described the killings as "brutal" waiting to see if they elaborate. im so sorry young lady, RIP.
U mean as if someone killed them over drugs?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

How is it possible that the ex boyfriend in this case was able to find me on IG? He requested to follow me but I am private. I clicked on 2 of his IG profiles but that's it. Help?!

How is it possible that the ex boyfriend in this case was able to find me on IG? He requested to follow me but I am private. I clicked on 2 of his IG profiles but that's it. Help?!

That is odd! Did you accidentally click "like"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back