Found Deceased CO - Destiny McMinn, 18, Fort Morgan, 22 March 2017

I don't think so. If I clicked Follow by accident and then quickly clicked Unfollow, would he even know? I don't think I did that, I just have no idea how he tracked it.

I don't think so. If I clicked Follow by accident and then quickly clicked Unfollow, would he even know? I don't think I did that, I just have no idea how he tracked it.

I really don't know the answer to that question. I have only recently opened an Instagram account and only to find info for WS. Hopefully someone else with better knowledge can answer.

That is creepy! As far as I know, Insta doesn't have tracking visible to users. And I peeked at your profile; it does nothing reveal any personal data.
Did you check again to see if perhaps you liked or shared a post by accident?

That is creepy! As far as I know, Insta doesn't have tracking visible to users. And I peeked at your profile; it does nothing reveal any personal data.
Did you check again to see if perhaps you liked or shared a post by accident?

I double checked and I had accidentally liked one of his pics!! When scrolling through I must have hit the like button. Will be extra careful about doing that again!

I double checked and I had accidentally liked one of his pics!! When scrolling through I must have hit the like button. Will be extra careful about doing that again!

I have accidentally sent a friend request to someone on FB that was part of one of the cases on WS. I quickly undid the request and blocked them. It was a nerve wracking few seconds!

I have accidentally sent a friend request to someone on FB that was part of one of the cases on WS. I quickly undid the request and blocked them. It was a nerve wracking few seconds!

(One time I sent a pm to a witness because they were putting all their personal info out there on SM and it didn't seem safe, especially if they ended up having to possibly testify against the perp. Then they became person of interest and I was like how creepy I was communicating with this person! Thankfully another person was arrested, a SK!)

Whoa. This is my sister's town and Destiny has a lot of mutual friends as my family members. I wouldn't be surprised if they all know who the responsible parties are (small town). Crazy. No word on what it was about as far as I can tell?

Some MSM news articles about the trials of the two arrested for the murder of Destiny and Destiny's boyfriend:

Attorneys argue sentencing in McMinn, Macias murder case

(Cisneros is also accused of crimes against McMinn and Macias, including the first-degree murder charges that were dismissed against Torres Garcia under the plea agreement. His case is set to go to trial early in 2019 and Torres Garcia will testify against Cisneros.)

The sentencing of Freddy Torres Garcia from this article:

Maximum prison sentence for Torres Garcia

Morgan County District Judge Kevin Hoyer on Monday morning sentenced Freddy Torres Garcia to two 12-year sentences to be served consecutively in the Colorado Department of Corrections.

Sadly, most of this second news article focuses on the defendent, and this was really the most that was said regarding her murder:

The judge then spoke directly to Torres Garcia.

"Mr. Torres, it's very possible you'll be paroled before your 30th birthday. You'll be able to marry, raise family," Hoyer said. "You have to remember Destiny will never be able to marry or raise children. Santos' children will never have their father again."

Perhaps not much is being said because of the unpcoming trial of Juan Anthony Cisneros, who is still charged with the first-degree murder of Destiny McMinn and Santos Macias.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back