Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one moment, let's just pause and really think about what is the probability that Dylan's stepdad would be there to see MR driving down Middle Mountain Road.
This just blows me away.
This moment in time changed everything.

I love when coincidences aren't all that coincidental.

It's almost as if the universe seeks out justice on its own.

My thoughts are... Mark had been pissed for weeks ..Dylan hadn't answered his texts and he was already in a mood and ready to confront Dylan.
Dylan probably was kinda ignoring Mark in the truck and even told Mark he wanted to spend time with friends.. which pissed mark off even more. After all it was his turn. Mark knew or had to have known Dylan had seen those pictures.
If the story of eating out at a sit-down restaurant versus McDonald's is even true.. can you imagine Dylan wanting to sit down at the dinner table with his dad after he seeing those pictures ??
I also think when they got to the house Mark wanted to see Dylan's phone and that's where the fight started. Jmo
I was looking at an interview Mark gave and he had to mention Dylan wanting to spend time with friends and how important his friends were to him 5 times (didn't really count but..). It really bothered him.
We will never know what set him off enough to Murder Dylan, but something did.

There’s more to go but if the trial was over yesterday what do you think the outcome would be? I think there is reasonable doubt right now.

In my heart I feel he is but if I was on the jury I’d need more hard evidence. I saw most of the trial except for yesterday. Was there any testimony that screamed he’s guilty?

So for me it’s the whole picture being painted. There is not one bit of massive evidence for me that says he is guilty, it’s the whole sum.

1) Dylan cuts off all communication with the world at 9.30pm when it’s been said he was a very active texter and went to bed late.

2) He was desperate to escape Mark and wanted to spend the first night with his mates. He made 6.30am plans and even told his friend he would harass him all morning if he didn’t let him in. So this doesn’t add up that he ditched his mates when he was the one who wanted to hang and never called them.

3) According to Mark years ago he said he came home and Dylan had left out a cereal bowl and tv was on so why didn’t Dylan text anybody. It doesn’t add up.

4) Mark was completely indifferent to Dylan being missing

5) Mark unlike millions of other victims when they have a missing child turned off his lights at 11pm instead of lightening up his house like a beacon of hope.

6) back dated a child support payment to the day Dylan went missing. How sick is that ?!!!

7) Mark claims Dylan went fishing yet mark had a creek across the street . Also Dylan took literally every single belonging he had to go and fish .

8) blood stains found on the seat Dylan would of been sitting on that night

9) Mark has zero items for the police dog

10) Mark speaking about Dylan in the past tense off the bat.

11) Not taking parts in searches then claims he was told not to. Which is funny is as oddly the Police never told Elaine that so we can assume Mark is lying here.

things off the top of my head to me that don’t make sense and point to guilt.

IMO MOO

So for me it’s the whole picture being painted. There is not one bit of massive evidence for me that says he is guilty, it’s the whole sum.

1) Dylan cuts off all communication with the world at 9.30pm when it’s been said he was a very active texter and went to bed late.

2) He was desperate to escape Mark and wanted to spend the first night with his mates. He made 6.30am plans and even told his friend he would harass him all morning if he didn’t let him in. So this doesn’t add up that he ditched his mates when he was the one who wanted to hang and never called them.

3) According to Mark years ago he said he came home and Dylan had left out a cereal bowl and tv was on so why didn’t Dylan text anybody. It doesn’t add up.

4) Mark was completely indifferent to Dylan being missing

5) Mark unlike millions of other victims when they have a missing child turned off his lights at 11pm instead of lightening up his house like a beacon of hope.

6) back dated a child support payment to the day Dylan went missing. How sick is that ?!!!

7) Mark claims Dylan went fishing yet mark had a creek across the street . Also Dylan took literally every single belonging he had to go and fish .

8) blood stains found on the seat Dylan would of been sitting on that night

9) Mark has zero items for the police dog

10) Mark speaking about Dylan in the past tense off the bat.

11) Not taking parts in searches then claims he was told not to. Which is funny is as oddly the Police never told Elaine that so we can assume Mark is lying here.

things off the top of my head to me that don’t make sense and point to guilt.

IMO MOO

Great points! I’ve obviously missed some important things. Thanks!

Dylan probably never got a chance to take his shoes off and relax that night. It makes me sad.

Also, Why do I have a recollection of a photo from where the remains were found that the hill overlooked Mark's house? I've been trying to find that picture and I can't. Maybe I dreamt it.
Yes I remember that too. It seems where the remains were found is a spot visible from Marks home.

I don't know how directly visible it would be given the trees and topography, but it is across the river and up the canyon from his house as shown here:

509.jpg

When did that happen?
Stepfather Mike Hall testified yesterday that it happened in April 2013.

Witness spotted Mark Redwine near site where son’s bones were later found – Canon City Daily Record

But in April 2013, Michael Hall, Dylan’s stepfather, saw Mark Redwine coming down Middle Mountain Road in his pickup truck, Hall testified. Search efforts for Dylan that day were centered elsewhere — at the Vallecito Reservoir — and Hall had driven a few minutes up Middle Mountain Road in order to relieve himself in what he expected would be a deserted area.

He testified he was surprised to see Redwine, and that it seemed Redwine sped away from him when the two men saw each other. Hall got into his own vehicle and chased Redwine down the mountain, he testified, eventually turning away when they reached paved roads. Hall later installed motion-activated game cameras along Middle Mountain Road to try to spot Redwine there again, he testified.

That April sighting directed law enforcement’s attention to the Middle Mountain Road area — but it wasn’t until the June search two months later that Dylan’s remains were found. Investigators located at least three of his bones in the rugged terrain, testimony revealed, as well as scraps of a T-shirt, earbuds, an elastic underwear band, a shoe and a sock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01