Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, Under Colorado Law, You commit 1st degree murder when:

Under Colorado law, first-degree murder is the deliberate and premeditated killing of another human being with malice aforethought. It differs from second-degree murder in that it requires extreme indifference to human life generally rather than the intent to take the life of a particular person.
In Colorado you also commit first-degree murder when:

• Someone other than a co-conspirator dies during your commission or attempted commission of arson, robbery, burglary, kidnapping, or sexual assault (“felony murder”);
  • As a result of your perjury or subornation of perjury, an innocent person is convicted and executed;
  • Under circumstances evidencing extreme indifference to the value of human life, you cause the death of another person by knowingly engaging in conduct which creates a grave risk of death;
  • You unlawfully distribute, dispense, or sell a controlled substance to a child under 18 on school grounds and the child dies from using the substance; or
  • While occupying a position of trust with respect to a child under 12, you knowingly causing the death of the child.
It's because of Gannon's age, as far as the 1st degree premeditation murder charge.

First degree murder laws in Colorado |18-3-102 C.R.S.

Last edited:
Gannon’s case is in El Paso County, which is the same District as the Kelsey Bereth case in Teller County, but should hopefully take place in Colorado Springs where the El Paso Sheriff’s office is located.

jmo

I heard there was a horribly difficult PC, this is moving so fast if anyone has the link?

so happy and so sad all at the same damn time... overwhelmed. Love you all.

Also if you don’t like someone’s posts for whatever reason, you can “ignore” after clicking their name.
This ^^^

How in da world did the father didn't know what's going? The abuse had to have been ongoing, surely there had to be signs. I'm not blaming the father just asking a question

I'm still maintaining that TS (especially after seeing the carpet video) had poor Gannon believing that her abuse was his fault. He very well never said anything out of pure shame. Moo.

#GannonStauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3] crimeonline.com/2020/03/02/gan… via @crimeonlinenews

Leigh Egan on Twitter

Wowsa - so the bloody board does play a role. Yikes. The board was accompanied by one of Gannon's socks! (According to info given to CrimeOnline).

I'm sure the forensics are still out on the sock, but I bet AS recognized his son's sock. That's probably when TS jumped ship and went to SC.

TS says the board and the sock may have "flown out" of the truck while she was driving (how did the sock get off?) and that the boards in the garage were frequently bloody.

Which brings us to AS's missing finger (which isn't missing). LS must know nothing about DNA if she thinks LE can't tell Gannon's blood from Albert's.

#GannonStauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3] crimeonline.com/2020/03/02/gan… via @crimeonlinenews

Leigh Egan on Twitter
I can't quite bring myself to read anymore of her lies and crap!!!!
I'll give this a miss until tomorrow.
RIP GANNON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads