Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this interview, too. Horrible...he was killed in the residence it would appear and then moved....or worse, injured so bad she lied to gannon and told him she was taking him to doctor to get help and then finished him off elsewhere. AS knew all along that LS was responsible....

I saw this and came right here knowing there would be up to date info. I have quietly been following along. Thank you to those who regularly supply info and keep us lurkers updated!

May Gannon get his justice, I pray he is found his parents, not her, can have closure they so desperately need. My heart is sad.

OMGosh reading her explanations is like Tammy Moorer all over again! She had to explain why a board with his blood was found in the woods...that tells you right there she's involved. Only she would think that needed to be explained because it all leads back to the perp - HER!

I seriously can't get over the irony that this woman was arrested in Horry County and is in JRL. Crazy for sure!

Bloody boards fly out of truck beds all the time down here. It's a real problem.

Colorado has already spent too much time, worry & Money on this miserable waste of space. Life in prison will cost us more.
We all just want this little boy's remains & then to forget about this monster & let her live out the rest of her days behind bars with her own kind & completely hopeless and reviled.

Just coming on to say Thank God. Now let justice prevail. Xoxo, Gannon.

Ditto. Although most of us realized he was gone, there's often a tiny flicker of hope that sadly gets extinguished with developments like this. But I must admit to feeling mostly relief about the arrest because at least Gannon's loved ones can obtain justice.

Crime Scene
Within days of Gannon’s disappearance, an El Paso County Crime Scene team arrived at his home to collect evidence. They returned several times and were spotted removing items from the residence and carrying items inside.

Stauch said she didn’t understand how authorities could call the home a crime scene after they saw Gannon leaving with her on January 27.

“How the hell is the house a crime scene if he left and didn’t come back with me supposedly? They are saying there is a crime scene with all this blood in the house, which they let people live in during the supposed crime scene for 7 plus days….but then a video shows him leaving with me walking.”

Stauch was referring to security footage captured by a neighbor, which reportedly showed her leaving at around 10:18 a.m. on January 27 with Gannon, and returning home a little after 2 p.m. without him.

Stauch claimed her husband told her about blood found in the home. She denied hurting Gannon and claimed that he would get repetitive nosebleeds that required frequent cleanups.

Stauch said Gannon also cut his foot in the garage a few days before he vanished.

“There are tools, wood, and woodworking in the garage, jointers and saws. If there was blood in the garage, it was from doing activities,” Stauch said.

Al Stauch allegedly called his wife and asked her why a “saucer-sized puddle of blood” was found inside Gannon’s room, according to what Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline.

“He was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house. There was some in the garage. But there are accidents all the time, nose bleeds. Gannon walked around sometimes with blood on his arm from nose bleeds.”

Bloody Board and Sock
Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County.

Stauch explained that her family frequently loaded up boards they didn’t need from their garage into the pickup truck, leftovers from her husband’s woodworking hobby. She claimed that there had been several accidents in the garage, which could have easily accounted for a bloodied board.

When asked how the board would have ended up in the woods, Stauch said that things have flown out of the back of the truck before while she was driving. She said the same thing could have happened to the board or Gannon’s sock.

When questioned whether law enforcement specifically told her about the wood or a sock, Stauch said, “LE [law enforcement] have not said one word to me, have not called me.”

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

You'd think she would have been more careful loading up the back of the truck considering she had all those sporting goods she was going to sell. She just left it so random articles could fly out?

The fact that you mention "fantasy" says more about what you are thinking.
I never once used the word 'fantasy' and am horrified by what you are thinking and also what LS is being charged with .
WS is a true crime site and a speculation forum.
Maybe not the place for you ?
It is not a 'crime-light' forum where details cannot be theorized if they are too graphic.
"Child abuse resulting in death" are serious charges.
More will come out at the trial and the truth.
Let’s agree to disagree...and more importantly to focus on Gannon...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member