Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got here and saw this. Our biggest fears have been realized. I’m crying. Gannon is gone. She murdered him. That evil woman killed that poor, innocent baby.
I am heartbroken.

I can’t even imagine what his parents are feeling.

Sweet boy, you are loved. By mommy and daddy and sissy. But also by a whole plethora of strangers who never met you but who fell in love with your cute little face. Who fell in love with your smile.

I’m so sorry sweetheart that TS and life didn’t give you a chance.

Last edited:
To me, “tampering with a body,” means that they found evidence that she moved Gannon.

For them to have evidence that there even was a body, seems to indicate they found some sort of forensic evidence (perhaps in that rental car).

This appears to be exactly what it looked like from early on, abuse covered up by murder.

I don’t think this was some prolonged torture event, but was a sudden act of rage followed by premeditated murder.

When Gannon was first injured, she wasn’t planning to kill him. That came next.
Agree, 100%

I dont think we need to torment ourselves with added horrors. These are bad enough and correlate with the reasons for arrest given.

As much as I want to see what’s in there, I hope it remains sealed as long as possible, at least until they can convince her to lead them to Gannon. Perhaps she already has access to it once charged? If that’s the case, then yes I do want it released ASAP. I want to see what they’re working with....
If she wants to try and get off on a lesser charge, say manslaughter then she would have to let them know where Gannon's body is.

I'm a little overwhelmed.
Taking a break for a little bit. But I'm popping back on with a bottle of wine later, in case anyone wants to join me.
In gonna need it to get thru all the posts tonight.....

I mentioned this earlier in my post about the petition, but I remember Fox 31 news saying on day 2 of him missing that law enforcement were treating it as a runaway case and therefore were only helping the family look for him in between more pressing matters. How much time did she have alone in those 72 hours before they changed it to "endangered"?

Not necessarily. There is a youtube creator who constantly imagines all the gory things that probably, she says, happened to Bella and Cece, aside from being smothered to death.
Why don't we wait awhile for the details before suggesting she cut off his ears? Or, did you mean chopped them off? She could have slapped him, he lost his balance, and he could have fallen to hit his head on the bumper of the car and died in that way. Freaked out, moved him, destroyed evidence etc. Similar to what happened to Jessie Davis, but in that case there was desecration that we so far don't know about here. She should get the full measure due her from the law. But speculating on gruesome, invented gory details reflects on Gannon, not on her. Why would you want to see him like that in your imagination?

I can't speak for anyone else, but my personal opinion is that the whole chain of events leading to Gannon's final destination are going to be gruesome. Just watching that video of TS taking him to his execution in that truck was a preview of her callousness and what she was capable of doing. Guessing on this, but many here have thought so, it appears she may have relocated a dead Gannon. And the charges from LE suggest the same. JMO

First case, I posted on here, I follow true crime cases on tv, books, etc... my husband says I am morbid, so I sat back and analyzed... myself. I believe there are many here like me, we have certain areas of investigation we are familiar w/. I tend to move thru most of that, because I feel certain the boots on ground are doing as good a job as I could...I am really focused on justice at the end...I want to know that the evil person who committed the crime has been caught, and therefore unable to hurt someone else... this case was/ is too close to me.TS has dysfunctioned thru life for 39? yrs...it is really hard to fathom how someone this evil can exist, but maybe that is why I follow these cases, it isn’t MORBID CURIOSITY! It is vigilance, because when I come in contact w/ evil, I want to recognize it, and act...that is my mission statement.

Where did you see that?

Here, on the infamous Duckface Poster.
The one where she made sure her nasty mug was prominent in the foreground.
"Please, everyone, be on the lookout for this runaway child!
Here he is, pictured right behind me."

The bogus "can my parents find me" search was included on this poster:
GannonStauch-Update.jpg

THE LAST SEARCH ON HIS CELL PHONE WAS WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF "CAN MY PARENTS FIND ME IF MY PHONE IS OFF." THEREFORE HE IS NOW LISTED AS A RUNAWAY.

Last edited:
There is proof that TS moved or hid the body, nothing else is needed. And it might just be hiding the body.

A person commits tampering with a deceased human body if, believing that an official proceeding is pending, in progress, or about to be instituted and acting without legal right or authority, the person willfully destroys, mutilates, conceals, removes, or alters a human body, part of a human body, or human remains with intent to impair its or their appearance or availability in the official proceedings.

2016 Colorado Revised Statutes :: Title 18 - :: Criminal Code :: Article 8 - :: Offenses - Governmental Operations :: Part 6 - :: Offenses Relating to Judicial and Other Proceedings :: § 18-8-610.5. Tampering with a deceased human body
I saved this up to his media thread. Thank you.

They must have strong evidence to make those couple of charges - or else someone witnessed something and that's the evidence? plus potential video? but really, with no body, how can you know it's deceased and tampered with? There has to be proof or they would not have made those charges IMO. and i bet the parents know and that's what broke them? but mom was super strong IMO.
Did LE have the (legal) ability to eavesdrop on her phone calls, read her email, FB messages etc.? She may have been stupid enough to reveal the information using those methods.

I just had a theory pop in my head and thought I’d share.. what if TS took Gannon to Garden of Gods intending to do something and make it look like an accident? When that didn’t work, she panicked or was rushed and she went thru with it another way? I know it doesn’t really work with the thought she just lost it and tried to cover it up, but what if it was premeditated for insurance money or something? It’s just awful, but she seems like the type.. JMO
The possible insurance angle would be a good one to follow.
I don't think that was the biggest motive but could be an afterthought.
As a step parent she wouldn't necessarily have ins. on a child that wasn't her own, though. Right ?
Correct me if that's wrong.
Maybe they both had policies on each other.(AL and TS)

I’m not religious but for those who are, I see the value in the practice of prayer for the introspection, meditation, positive thinking and community it can provide

I was extremely touched by Landon’s statement that she’s heard stories of people that haven’t prayed for years until they started praying for Gannon.

It’s been a terrifying month and a tragic day. I feel connected to you all in the name of justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss mustang