Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in NY we do fingerprints as part of the background. We had a teacher apply and interview for a vacancy and she was terminated similarly to TS, during the orientation phase. I can say in this case I know what happened, the teacher lied on her application and they found out. She omitted a job and when asked she denied working there so they let her go because they knew for a fact she did. I’m wondering if that was the case here too?
Falsified information on an employment application is immediate grounds for termination. And the applicants signature gives the employer that right.
So her employment contract can go to the shredder.
It could be her response to the question, was your license ever revoked? If so, why? Omitted previous employers, unverifiable employers and education, and other names known by, or all of the above. With TS, anything is possible.

I'm catching up. Sorry if it's been said but I think her "temper tantrum" speaks volumes in that she knows she's screwed and is willing to do anything at this point. I unfortunately wouldn't be surprised if she finds a way to kill herself before any charges can be made and leaves the rest to remain a mystery. I just HOPE that Gannon can be found at this point. As for Letecia, she's gonna burn. Shes already doomed herself.

One of the things I am proud of over the years is I created a training center for Special Education teachers. I've taught about 30,000 of them. And most of the ones who come to our center will admire the quality of the teachers that come there for training. They are very kind decent passionate teachers. This is because when I see poor impulse control, lack of personal responsibility (ex coming late, not doing assignments,) shifting of blame, accusations of discrimination that are really just about anger and defensiveness, I realized years ago, if they are acting like this with adults, I can only imagine how they would act alone with special needs students in a classroom.

I give them a full refund and smile and send them on their way. I will not help these kinds of teachers get in the classroom. And it's frightening how many I've turned away. I used to refer to them a classroom cops. Some LE will go into the field because it's a calling. But some do it for a power trip and good benefits etc. Some teachers treat education like a vocation but others do it for summers off, benefits, and a good pension. They are cold hearted and want a power trip over victims. It's all about control and they wield it ruthlessly. You can see them a mile away. NOPE. Buh bye. They are always stunned when we send them packing. It's like it doesn't occur to them that they can be told NO.
Amen!!

This is just my opinion. I see LS attacking LE as a strategic move to get out of being in general population in the jail. I believe that she is a coward, and is not looking forward to interacting with those mean old inmates.
LS is a cold, calculating heartless baby killer. She doesnt jave enough guts to take on a full sized adult. JMO

That's the thing that gets me about prison: even if you manage to stay relatively safe, how do you deal with the boredom?

Intense interest in your prison drama. With such large groups of people always in your face, you learn to be entertained by all the stuff they do. A nightmare for any introvert. Fortunately, most people in prison are not exactly introverted.

The jail has to worry about TS becoming any kind of ringleader, which she certainly will try to do.

This is just my opinion. I see LS attacking LE as a strategic move to get out of being in general population in the jail. I believe that she is a coward, and is not looking forward to interacting with those mean old inmates.
LS is a cold, calculating heartless baby killer. She doesnt jave enough guts to take on a full sized adult. JMO

Agreed. Anyone who could savagely hurt a child is a coward of the highest degree.

ETA: correcting a typo.

I think she'll be a model prisoner. She needs to be around other people because she needs the narcissistic supply. So she won't do anything that would risk her getting sent to solitary.

She likely attacked the guard because she heard that stupid story about when you go to prison find the biggest guy in the prison and attack him to show the rest of the prisoners that you are tough and not to be messed with. But she knows if she attacked an actual prisoner they'd probably kick her butt. So she attacks the deputy knowing he's not likely to really attack her back but just attempt to subdue her.

It's all manipulation. She'll be fine in prison. I bet she'll have the time of her life messing with people and charming people and manipulating. It's where she belongs. The same way Jodi Arias is fine in prison.

JMHO
Oh no, we are duped again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that would have happened anyways, as she’s as high profile as it gets in El Paso County.

I think it was likely an escape attempt.

I've gone back through the timeline, interviews & statements from she who must not be named, and I'm fairly confident that LE had their suspicions of her either right away or by Wednesday at the latest. IMO they have GPS or tracking data from her travels on Monday because how else would they have found the 2x4 and the sock in random woods in Douglas County. Something lead LE to those items. Granted the fact that LE found those items comes from TS in her COL interview, but I believe AS confronted her about them & LE found evidence outside the house. She didn't try to say, "I have no idea what they're talking about I have no idea what those items are," instead she came up with a wacko story about how they got there. We know they searched in Douglas Co. Given locating those items with the help of GPS/tracking data & Gannon still not being found I have to presume 3 possibilities:
  1. The tracking is from her watch. She forgot she was wearing while getting rid of the board & sock. Once she discovered it, took it off & ditched it before hiding Gannon's body. Therefore LE doesn't know exactly where she went after chucking the watch. To believe this theory, you have to believe that Gannon was in the truck & alive (but maybe out of it) while she was disposing of the evidence OR Gannon had passed & she drove around with his dead body in the truck while disposing of those items. This would mean there would be evidence of his death in the truck.
  2. She disappeared Gannon near the areas LE knows she travelled on Monday, but they just haven't found him during their searches.
  3. She disappeared Gannon on Monday, LE found evidence of his body in the areas they searched, but TS returned with the rental to move his body. We're all confident that the rental car had tracking so they know where she went & where to search.
Which scenario do you think is likely or I'm surely open to hearing another! All my scenarios involve having a good idea of the areas to search, so why aren't they actively searching? WHERE IS GANNON???

Please let today be the day he is found!

#FindGannon #GannonStrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members