Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannon is my hero!Don’t know if there are crew bases in SC, will check?Justice for Gannon!
Don't know if this has been answered already (I am 20 or so pages behind) but the only airline with a crew base in SC is Air Wisconsin Airlines (a regional airline that flies for United), with a base in Columbia, SC (Airport Code CAE).

I am a FA myself ;) She WOULD NOT last in this industry.

Great work @Feistyomi
I also looked into your areas of search & thought I’d send you some additional pics.
I agree with many others that Jimmy Camp Creek would be of major interest especially along the heavily treed areas.
In the set-back pic of Peaceful Valley Rd. with 3 red circles the lowest circle may be less likely as there are houses right there. There is definitely some areas like the close-ups that do not appear to be in sight of any houses.

Attachments

• C79777FF-598B-477A-8041-83082D5EFBB7.jpeg
    C79777FF-598B-477A-8041-83082D5EFBB7.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 2E5C3865-46E1-4648-B2FA-E7F8E34F3E40.jpeg
    2E5C3865-46E1-4648-B2FA-E7F8E34F3E40.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 748E2436-63D3-4FCD-B750-18E8E280395C.jpeg
    748E2436-63D3-4FCD-B750-18E8E280395C.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 105
There are some s te rates that allow people to have cases sealed or expunged. U believe after a certain amount of time has passed, first offense, or even if you pay a fee. Not sure about rules for all states, counties, etc. I do know the state of Georgia has a first offender deal. Did she get things removed? Or think it was removed and then showed up on a background due to working in a school?

That's a very good point @Bellecent.

I looked up expungement in SC. While expungement for a first conviction after the required amount of time has passed with no new convictions, the fee is $250. For a charge that was dismissed without prosecution (as everyone seems to be agreeing TS's DV charge was) expungement carries no fee.

Here is some information
https://www.swilliams-law.net/blog/ how-expungement-works-in-sc

Note these points from the above link:

1. The request can be denied if you already had your record expunged once before. So it sounds like this isn't something that can be done repeatedly.

2. Expungement means the arrest record should be removed from any Internet-based public record no later than 30 days from the disposition date.

3. No evidence of the record can be retained by any municipal, county or state law enforcement agency.

So expungement could be the explanation.

However, from the above link

"Do expungements show on background checks?"

"No. The whole point of an expungement is to restore you to the place you were prior to your arrest. This includes the arrest records that could be found on a background check."

So it's unclear why the background checker @10ofRods is using shows the disposition of the charge if it was expunged.

However, according to this link,
Expungements

"If a charge was dismissed or nolle prossed, or if you were found not guilty in a Summary Court (Municipal Court or Magistrate Court), then you must contact the applicable Summary Court to request expungement."

So it could be this additional step wasn't taken? That explanation doesn't really work though because if that step wasn't taken, the disposition of her Horry Co charge should show here https://publicindex.sccourts.org/Horry/ PublicIndex /PISearch.aspx
and it doesn't.

Still a bit of a mystery but expungement could be involved. I wonder if the mysterious last name/first name letters on the case number @10ofRods provided (HUNLET) got tacked on as part of the expungement process? SC doesn't ID criminal cases that way in the online system for the courts.

JMO

Great work @Feistyomi
I also looked into your areas of search & thought I’d send you some additional pics.
I agree with many others that Jimmy Camp Creek would be of major interest especially along the heavily treed areas.
In the set-back pic of Peaceful Valley Rd. with 3 red circles the lowest circle may be less likely as there are houses right there. There is definitely some areas like the close-ups that do not appear to be in sight of any houses.

Gannon is my hero!
If those piles ARE still there, she might not have been able to resist, she IS lazy AND arrogant IMO.
I continued down road myself and snapped a few, what the heck is that concrete culvert w/ ominous hole?
All kinds of hiding spots, would not have taken long either.
The further down Peaceful Valley, less likely to fit runaway lieMOO

Justice for Gannon!

Gannon is my hero!
How DO you find where they have searched?
Justice for Gannon!
Good morning Feisty! I think you probably are too. Good for you. Feisty is fun. Anyway, have you checked the drone videos from the first two days he went missing? Type this into your YouTube search bar for videos #1-#8:
John bradley wilson
Eta::I think Mr. Wilson is on the witness list. I’ll need to recheck. But this dude was my inspiration to launch this thread. He seemed such an interested go-getter from minute one and he caught my attention.

Don't know if this has been answered already (I am 20 or so pages behind) but the only airline with a crew base in SC is Air Wisconsin Airlines (a regional airline that flies for United), with a base in Columbia, SC (Airport Code CAE).

I am a FA myself ;) She WOULD NOT last in this industry.
Gannon is my hero!
Hubby is retired Captain...I was offended by her arrogance, too! AS IF?!
I would have asked him, but he was puttering around and I didn’t want him to catch me sleuthing...
oh for the good old days? when he was gone and I could eat cookies and read in bed(SIGH)...
that is after the toddlers and teens left the nest...It is a hard life, and professionalism is NOT in her vocabulary.
Yes,I was offended.
Justice for Gannon!

Good morning Feisty! I think you probably are too. Good for you. Feisty is fun. Anyway, have you checked the drone videos from the first two days he went missing? Type this into your YouTube search bar for videos #1-#8:
John bradley wilson
Eta::I think Mr. Wilson is on the witness list. I’ll need to recheck. But this dude was my inspiration to launch this thread. He seemed such an interested go-getter from minute one and he caught my attention.
GANNON is my hero!
I am going to look at them...thanks,
I had just started to read from thread one, got sidetracked by my satellite search...
Justice for Gannon!

Gannon is my hero!
Hubby is retired Captain...I was offended by her arrogance, too! AS IF?!
I would have asked him, but he was puttering around and I didn’t want him to catch me sleuthing...
oh for the good old days? when he was gone and I could eat cookies and read in bed(SIGH)...
that is after the toddlers and teens left the nest...It is a hard life, and professionalism is NOT in her vocabulary.
Yes,I was offended.
Justice for Gannon!
Yes, I was finally settling into retirement doing as I pleased...until hubby also retired last year. It was like having another kid to come home to roost again.

Fountain Ditch at Squirrel Road. Those ponds in the image I posted in my post caught my eye. The culvert at Pleasant Valley Road too (image in my post as well).
Do we know if the entirety of Fountain Ditch has been checked? I know they're going off GPS hits for either the truck or rental car, but I have a very strong feeling about Fountain Ditch.

How do we find out if it would be trespassing in this area?
Edited to add it is all fenced off through there with posted signs. Not sure we could access the ditch.

Last edited:
...snip...
All kinds of hiding spots, would not have taken long either.
The further down Peaceful Valley, less likely to fit runaway lieMOO

Justice for Gannon!

JMO, the "would not have taken long" is key to finding the hiding place. She didn't have long, and she could not have carried him very far, nor could he have walked very far in his likely condition.

Possibility??
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

upload_2020-3-18_7-34-5.png
Hike Pulpit Rock
The main parking lot for Pulpit Rock is at I-25 and Nevada. Follow the little road behind Mowers and Motors (the place with the Go-Karts), and you’ll find the entrance gate neighboring a little power plant.

Pulpit Rock park is full of trails. Some are big and well maintained, others are small and seem confusing. Explore the little weird ones or just cruise on the big ones.

To summit Pulpit Rock, take the main trail out of the parking lot. In an eighth of a mile it T’s with another large trail. Go right. In about 50 yards, before you go around the first bend, you’ll see a small trail on your left—it heads directly towards Pulpit Rock. Follow it all the way to the top.

If you get off track, just keep going. There are four different ways up, so you ought to find one.

The last section is a little hairy. Expect some loose rock and enough incline to get you breathing. But all in all, the whole hike is friendly and more than worth your time.
RATING:

Scenery- 9

Crowds- 1 (10 is packed)
GOOD TO KNOW:

-It is possible to fall off of Puplit Rock. And that wouldn’t be good. But you’d have to try pretty hard to do it. So don’t go dancing on the edges.Hike Pulpit Rock

Thanks for the info @imstilla.grandma.

I had seen the NC records. While some were never prosecuted, and some were minor (e.g., failure to wear a seatbelt) others certainly were not. I knew about the assault charges from 17 and 19 years ago. I don't know the details (as in who was assaulted) but The Sun (previously okayed as a source on WS) reported the felony car theft was reduced to a misdemeanor. It also reported she was "charged with communicating threats and simple assault, but those counts seemed to be dropped as part of her deal with prosecutors in the felony [car] larceny case...."

Gannon Stauch stepmom previously arrested for battery, domestic abuse and theft

What I haven't seen is a DV charge from 2010 Horry Co SC that has been reported here as fact and used to prove TS has a history of violence with persons in her household.

Perhaps I lack the necessary skill to find these records but when I put in her last name (2010 married name OR maiden name) into the court system database for Horry Co, no charges of that sort come up for her. I see civil actions, a 2011 divorce from her first husband, a traffic violation... I also see a DV charge from 2010 that was dismissed against a male who has the same name as her married name. I also have no luck with a case number supplied by a WS poster earlier on this thread.

The Sun (same link as above) reported

"Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt.

The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show....Those charges were eventually dropped and there is no online record of the court filing." (BBM)

So it sounds like one has to go to the courthouse or use a special paid service to see the records of this dropped charge?

In the final analysis it probably doesn't matter. I'm certainly not defending her but I can't imagine that past offenses (much less dropped charges) will play a role in her murder trial. "Prior bad acts" usually don't. But I'd just like to see accurate information and that doesn't seem possible.

JMO
I was hit and miss about skimming yesterday cause I had missed the entire previous day so I’m just seeing this. I’m gonna go over your smart thoughts and see what I can find.

I am trying to update my map of search areas and it was mentioned to me that noe road is a search area but I can't seem to find any news on it. Can someone please help TIA

Search for Gannon Stauch back in action in Douglas County - KRDO

Crews were shoveling snow and poking around on private property in Southern Douglas County by Noe Road and Greenland Acres off Highway 105 Thursday afternoon. Only a dozen or so search and rescue professionals were seen in the area.

#FindGannon

I am trying to update my map of search areas and it was mentioned to me that noe road is a search area but I can't seem to find any news on it. Can someone please help TIA
Crews were shoveling snow and poking around on private property in Southern Douglas County by Noe Road and Greenland Acres off Highway 105 Thursday. But Friday, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office said that the search in Douglas County had been suspended.
Mother of Gannon Stauch pleads for his safe return home in exclusive ABC interview - KRDO

Crews were shoveling snow and poking around on private property in Southern Douglas County by Noe Road and Greenland Acres off Highway 105 Thursday afternoon. Only a dozen or so search and rescue professionals were seen in the area.

Noe Road and Greenland Acres is a few miles in the opposite direction from the previous search area by the Sierra Pines neighborhood.
Search for Gannon Stauch back in action in Douglas County - KRDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member