Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember calling my doctor telling him the med was making me shake. He told me the side effects would lessen after a few days and I got used to the med. It worked on the early contractions though. She came right on time flying out like Speedy Gonzales in less than twenty minutes after my labor started. She was practically born in the elevator. No time for epidural. Natural childbirth. Ugh! It hurt. A lot. Not for very long though. Then here comes my baby girl and the pain was over. Or so I thought. No one ever told me about such a thing called afterbirth. Who knew?
Eta:it was in the early seventies. Geez, I was so naive back then. I just did whatever doctors told me to do. No questions. He was a very old doctor from St. Louis Mo. I assumed he knew what he was doing. So I did what I was told.

@imstilla.grandma no one ever had a reason to question doctors back then. I'm sure your doctor had good reason to use that medication based on what knowledge he/she had at that time.

I know in 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s they used stimulant medications for a lot of things; asthma, depression, weight loss, thyroid issues, and for increased alertness and performance for soldiers at war. That is only a few.

Plus, it all worked out, you had a beautiful healthy baby girl.:)

Off topic kinda, you being a medical professional. Have you ever heard of something like this? Way back in the day with my first pregnancy (high risk toxemia) I went into early labor. The dr prescribed bed rest and this medication to stop the contractions. I took the med and went to bed. I started looking at newspapers, you know the old fashioned paper ones. All of a sudden I started clipping coupons. Stacking them, organizing them, placing them into envelopes with details. I asked my husband for more flyers, anything he could find in the mail. More, more, more I needed. I was obsessed. I sent him to the local quick shop. This went on for a couple of days before I began to somewhat settle down. I remember looking at the bottle and seeing the word: Ritalin. I’d never heard of it and didn’t think much of it. Years later when I began working for an adolescent residential center I saw the med listed in an incident report. Suddenly it all came back to me. Why in the heck would a doctor prescribe such a med for me? What do ya think?

All of my pregnancies have been high-risk. In 2006 I was on strict bedrest for 3 months (ugh!). I was given Terbutaline to stop contractions. That was a trip - made me so hyper, and there I was supposed to lie on my left side and be still all day. Oh my. It gave me the shakes and sped my heart up. Resulted in a healthy baby boy - my first after 5 miscarriages. ❤❤❤

So, apparently in the early 2000s this sort of thing was still being done. I don't know about current times.

All of my pregnancies have been high-risk. In 2006 I was on strict bedrest for 3 months (ugh!). I was given Terbutaline to stop contractions. That was a trip - made me so hyper, and there I was supposed to lie on my left side and be still all day. Oh my. It gave me the shakes and sped my heart up. Resulted in a healthy baby boy - my first after 5 miscarriages. ❤❤❤

So, apparently in the early 2000s this sort of thing was still being done. I don't know about current times.
Terbutaline is a sympathomimetc, which acts on the same path of the CNS as an amphetamine. The side effects are not pleasant, but for you it was all about your baby boy. :)

Gannon is my hero!
Would have expected LE to have been on top of dumpsters from first few days,
good to keep thinking all angles thru.
Our landfills are manned and fenced,
Don't land fills have patterns of dumping?
Wouldn’t they have found him by now? Justice for Gannon.

It's Possible he would have been found by now but hard to tell as I have followed a case where victim (Kaytlynn Cargill) was found in landfill
3 days after gone missing and I have followed cases where it was months afterwards.
#Gannonismyhero

I agree. I think he is still "findable" and still relatively close to their home where we saw her and him leave in the vehicle.

She even seemed to get frustrated when he was not found because I think she expected it would be easy to find him.

From looking at past cases involving a missing child that got lost, one of the most common mistakes when searching is we want to always keep moving and keep looking "elsewhere" instead of stopping and looking in 360 degrees all around where you stop. Then only take 1 or 2 steps and stop and look all around again. It is amazing how just a couple steps you get a whole different view of behind things, around things, under things, etc. Its very difficult to stop and spend enough time really looking closely before moving on.

I know most everyone here has seen cases where so many times they end up finding the person in a place that was already searched.
Its very difficult to really search thoroughly to really spot any small minute thing that sticks out and ends up being the missing person.

We humans have a tough time with that because we want to keep trying to help and so our minds think that moving and looking "elsewhere" is the thing to do after just a quick glance around.

Someone once said when searching that its best to count to 20 and look all around 360 degrees while counting to 20 before only taking 2 more steps and then rinse and repeat.
Good post.

SABBM
I’ll take Door # 2 please :(

Me, too.

I think she drove him to a remote area, killed him, then concealed him somehow.

I don't see any possibility whatsoever that she disposed of him in a location unfamiliar to her.

She would have wanted to feel as much control over the situation as possible.

Nobody feels a sense of control in a strange environment.

Any and all remote areas where she's known to have visited, gone hiking, etc., would be likely spots in my mind.

JMO.

Well I’m confident it’s been filed, so it’s all a matter of when the judge rules. I don’t think this requires any live hearings, so hopefully it’s a quick decision.
I think he will rule to release it without any hearing because of possible work reduction in the courts due to the virus. A plus for us. I am looking forward to the probable cause hearing though.

By the way, please tell me what EMC means. My mind isn’t that clear today. (Life gets in the way o_O)

Following up on my previous post about the search around Stratmoor and Fountain Valley Shopping Center: article dated March 2019

Fencing recently went up around the Fountain Valley Shopping Center that previously was home to Valley Bowl and a strip mall filled with businesses, which have closed and/or relocated.
upload_2020-3-19_11-27-54.jpeg

...Evans said that there is housing planned for the site behind the present shopping center, but that is not within the City of Fountain, it is in El Paso County.
Shopping Center to be Torn Down

Well I’m confident it’s been filed, so it’s all a matter of when the judge rules. I don’t think this requires any live hearings, so hopefully it’s a quick decision.
I think he will rule to release it without any hearing because of possible work reduction in the courts due to the virus. A plus for us. I am looking forward to the probable cause hearing though.

By the way, please tell me what EMC means. My mind isn’t that clear today. (Life gets in the way o_O)
Sure, but Massy isn't the only one with a voice on this thread.

He'll be the first one to tell you that, too.

Actually, now that I think about it, he'll be the second one to tell you that.

JMO.
LOL!! But we still love him. And you too. So many great posters on this thread!

I’ve been rescanning the witness list and I see Norwood. They are a real estate construction, development and property management group. Could it be they have access to most infrastructure plans within the search areas?

Perhaps they are the developers for that subdivision and have the ability to put residents in touch with repair people, for things inside the house that might need replacing or repair.

I’ve been rescanning the witness list and I see Norwood. They are a real estate construction, development and property management group. Could it be they have access to most infrastructure plans within the search areas?
Possible, but I feel some, if not many, of the witnesses on the list are providing surveillance video of their properties that may have recorded activity by TS either in body or in one of the vehicles. JMHO.

I believe it stands for “Expanded Media Coverage.”

The amount of work you've put into pulling this timeline together is nothing short of remarkable.
Thank you for doing this, it's greatly appreciated.
Thank you - I need to work on her movements that we do know of and incorporate those better than I have so far - I still believe he will be found
JMO

I believe it stands for “Expanded Media Coverage.”
Oh, of course. Duh, I am slow today. Feeling good but got worked up about the virus yesterday. (O/T but I had to buy a new washer and the guy selling it to me said they cannot keep freezers in stock. In the conversation, he said a woman working for the Army Corps of Engineers came to his store several weeks ago and bought a massive side by side freezer for the office. She told him “a virus is coming”. He had no clue what she was talking about. On the other hand, I trust God. So all is well.)

ETA: Make this thread all about Gannon. Sorry for being off topic.

I have been thinking a bit differently today about (wherever- the place I can't mention) Tee was seen going to the 'windows' and looking out a few times.
Maybe she did that on purpose to alert store clerks that she is looking at/for something in the parking lot.
Perhaps Gannon was not even in the truck then and the whole purpose was to make someone say they saw her looking out the window, to create the illusion that he was in the truck. Thoughts?

It's Possible he would have been found by now but hard to tell as I have followed a case where victim (Kaytlynn Cargill) was found in landfill
3 days after gone missing and I have followed cases where it was months afterwards.
#Gannonismyhero
Gannon is my hero!, too

Thank you!

MOO it would be necessary to know sizes of both landfills, to assess, but good to know...

MOO great confidence in LE on the dumpster landfill aspect...

Gannon is very small...sigh!

If I were a criminal, (not) I would seriously think twice about dumpsters...

it still happens, but even landfills have adopted practices for searches...

FIND Gannon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members