Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to extend a warm welcome to any and all TS supporters who may be reading here.

Who's with me? On Three.
One...Two….Three:

"Welcome to Websleuths!"

4847.gif
4847.gif
4847.gif
4847.gif
4847.gif
Hehehehe
I went back today and re-read all the posts made by LS supporters and there was one adamant poster calling her out, talked about the blood found, when Dan May went there, etc and all of her supporters were yelling and swearing at this poster. LMAO
I was LOL as I read posts from family saying she is innocent and you will owe her an apology, yada, yada, yada.
I was cracking up

If my 11 year old son is an hour late coming home from a friend’s house, the first thing to pop in my mind would NOT be he’s a “runaway”. I’d be on the phone calling or in my car going to his friends looking for him. Evil doesn’t begin to describe her.

No on the June preliminary hearings.

In criminal courts, Colorado provides for cameras in the courtroom for Advisements and Arraignments only. This will be yet another trial by twitter -- including Court TV.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Media/Cameras in the Courtroom 2015 update.pdf

ETA: Add Colorado Court Media link
Colorado Judicial Branch - Media
Everyone should be prepared for very little info being transmitted during the trial if this goes anything like Frazee's. Reporters had to leave the courthouse property to even send a Tweet IIRC.

We were fortunate to have a couple of great Websleuthers attend the trial on some days and that was terrific.

We also had a local TV reporter spend an hour or so each night taking us through the testimony. Sadly, Sam Kraemer has transferred back to his hometown and we won't get lucky enough to see another like him!

From the court records filed today:
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/ROA 040620 TO 041420.pdf

SABBM:

4/10/2020 Minute Order (No Print)
THE PARTIES HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT REGARDING THE COURTS LATEST ORDER AND ARE IN AGREEMENT THAT WE ARE ALL AVAILABLE TO BEGIN THE PROOF EVIDENT PRESUMPTION GREAT AND PRELIMINARY HEARING STARTING ON JUNE 5, 2020 AT 9:00 AM. AS A REMINDER, DUE TO THE SHEER VOLUME OF REPORTS IN THIS CASE WE ANTICIPATE THAT THE PEPG/PRELIM COULD TAKE AS LONG AS THREE DAYS.
WE WILL NOTIFY OUR VICTIMS OF THIS CHANGE IN SCHEDULING.

FILE DATE SCHEDULED EVENT DESCRIPTION
MICHAEL J. ALLEN
SENIOR DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY
FOURTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT

Translation: "As a reminder, we're about to bury the defendant under an overwhelming avalanche of evidence."

The more I see and hear from DDA Allen, the more I like his style.

The prosecution has stockpiled a huge cache of evidentiary ammo to use against TS.

Clearly, the prosecution can't wait to unload all of it on her.

Go get her, Michael!

You go get this evil monster.

If my 11 year old son is an hour late coming home from a friend’s house, the first thing to pop in my mind would NOT be he’s a “runaway”. I’d be on the phone calling or in my car going to his friends looking for him. Evil doesn’t begin to describe her.
Hehehehe
I went back today and re-read all the posts made by LS supporters and there was one adamant poster calling her out, talked about the blood found, when Dan May went there, etc and all of her supporters were yelling and swearing at this poster. LMAO
I was LOL as I read posts from family saying she is innocent and you will owe her an apology, yada, yada, yada.
I was cracking up
I remember one in particular on FB really calling her out. This lady had previously worked in LE if I remember correctly. I’ve still got a few screenshots of her posts. Within 12 hours LS had her neighborhood group so upset bc her lies weren’t making sense then. Smdh

One thing that really makes me think he did not come home with her: Fake Polygraph: Question: Did your stepson return with you to your home? Answer: Yes....... In my opinion, why would she need a "fake" Yes? If he did, in fact, come home with her, she would have passed that question on a really polygraph. Maybe I'm over thinking the fake polygraph and do realize the use of this for her was to provide it to the media and not the police. I really don't think he came home though. Why leave the cell phone? Why the 2 hours off the grid? Why take the Nissan? Also, how can she even fathom, killing him and have him in the Tiguan and call 911 with him there taking the chance of the police finding him right there in the car, in the garage? Would she not consider they might check the car? Why not dump the body before calling the police to report as runaway? I mean, even if he did return home, eventually Harley was back and could watch Laina so she could have left in the Tiguan to do so. Doesn't make sense to me. I don't think he was in the home alive or dead after 10:16 am. Could she have killed him during the 2 hours off the grid, dumped the body and the whole hiding the tiguan was due to clean up. blood evidence, etc? All JMO. Any insight is appreciated.

I had to take a several day break to address my severe anxiety and OCD manifestations that have gotten completely out of control regarding COVID-19. Im not 100 but I’m doing better.
In the midst of tryii I BG to get my mind in order and everything back to normal I have toadalee gotten so incredibly far behind and I don’t think I’ll be able to catchup. I do not want to stop following G’s case but I fear I’m on the brink of doing so because of trying to regulate my new norm, taking much more time for my wellbeing.

Will someone please please be ever so kindly catch me up to date with what’s been talked about and discussed here on the threads, please? I would very very very much appreciate some Cliff Notes.
Aspie, I don’t think you have missed too terribly much in just the past few days. I hope you can continue to join us here as I enjoy your input. I certainly can understand the anxiety of a new normal and send you good vibes.
I’m sure you know that the new court dates are June 5 and June 8 for preliminary hearing. Today some documents were added under cases of interest having to do with the unsealing of phone records:
Colorado Judicial Branch

Court TV is reporting on the case and they had a Skype interview with the neighbor RD about his surveillance footage. Not much new, but his wife off-camera spoke about January 28, day after G went missing that Letecia was outside with neighbors looking relaxed and smiling “ as if she were at a backyard barbecue “.

Leigh Egan of Crime Online spoke to LS by phone from jail last Wednesday April 8. Leigh called into WebSleuths Live YouTube Sunday night April 12 and told us that :
LS said “ See, I Told you we both came back to the home.
LS says that 90% of the AA is pure speculation.
LS says the Prosecution is “ grasping at straws”.
LS said the fake polygraph is not the one she was going to show to Leigh, that she found an agency after that to do a real polygraph.

EXCLUSIVE: Stepmom accused of killing Colorado boy Gannon Stauch tells CrimeOnline she’s innocent

Stauch told CrimeOnline on Wednesday that she maintains her innocence. Although she declined to discuss the details of the case, she said she is currently working with an attorney for her defense.

“It’s 90% speculation,” Stauch said, referring to the affidavit.

I’m probably forgetting something, but if nothing else , maybe these crazy statements from LS will give you a good laugh.
Hang in there.

From the court records filed today:
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/ROA 040620 TO 041420.pdf

SABBM:

4/10/2020 Minute Order (No Print)
THE PARTIES HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT REGARDING THE COURTS LATEST ORDER AND ARE IN AGREEMENT THAT WE ARE ALL AVAILABLE TO BEGIN THE PROOF EVIDENT PRESUMPTION GREAT AND PRELIMINARY HEARING STARTING ON JUNE 5, 2020 AT 9:00 AM. AS A REMINDER, DUE TO THE SHEER VOLUME OF REPORTS IN THIS CASE WE ANTICIPATE THAT THE PEPG/PRELIM COULD TAKE AS LONG AS THREE DAYS.
WE WILL NOTIFY OUR VICTIMS OF THIS CHANGE IN SCHEDULING.

FILE DATE SCHEDULED EVENT DESCRIPTION
MICHAEL J. ALLEN
SENIOR DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY
FOURTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT

Translation: "As a reminder, we're about to bury the defendant under an overwhelming avalanche of evidence."

The more I see and hear from DDA Allen, the more I like his style.

The prosecution has stockpiled a huge cache of evidentiary ammo to use against TS.

Clearly, the prosecution can't wait to unload all of it on her.

Go get her, Michael!

You go get this evil monster.
I would love to be there. I said earlier today that AS and LH want justice and I’m glad DDA Allen was considering them in his court answer to the defense request to skip the hearing. He said the victims have the right to be there. Love this guy! Three days!

Some members have expressed what she will likely do once the ball is in motion. My guess..she will enter a not guilty plea (no surprise there). There is no doubt imo that TS will be her defense lawyer's worst nightmare. ( like Jodi Arias). If she even keeps her original attorney will be a surprise to me. If her lawyer tries unsuccessfully to keep her from testifying will be no surprise either. If she tries to represent herself at some point wouldn't surprise me either.

But before trial, she will see the evidence against her, and it seems overwhelming that she killed Gannon. Based on what we know from the charges, she knows she can't claim it was a random rapist (s), or that it was an accidental death. I suspect that she will ultimately admit to killing him ..in self-defense. He tried to kill her and she had to protect herself.
She then panicked and cleaned up the crime scene and disposed of his body. I hate that usual excuse..innocent people don't do that. My guess is that is her only attempt at a defense. But she is so manipulative that she will claim her innocence for the rest of her life sentence.

One thing that really makes me think he did not come home with her: Fake Polygraph: Question: Did your stepson return with you to your home? Answer: Yes....... In my opinion, why would she need a "fake" Yes? If he did, in fact, come home with her, she would have passed that question on a really polygraph. Maybe I'm over thinking the fake polygraph and do realize the use of this for her was to provide it to the media and not the police. I really don't think he came home though. Why leave the cell phone? Why the 2 hours off the grid? Why take the Nissan? Also, how can she even fathom, killing him and have him in the Tiguan and call 911 with him there taking the chance of the police finding him right there in the car, in the garage? Would she not consider they might check the car? Why not dump the body before calling the police to report as runaway? I mean, even if he did return home, eventually Harley was back and could watch Laina so she could have left in the Tiguan to do so. Doesn't make sense to me. I don't think he was in the home alive or dead after 10:16 am. Could she have killed him during the 2 hours off the grid, dumped the body and the whole hiding the tiguan was due to clean up. blood evidence, etc? All JMO. Any insight is appreciated.

I think there would've been blood somewhere on the truck if she had killed him and dumped the body before returning home. I believe she told two truths and two lies with the fake polygraph. Her date of birth and that he did return home that day, the other two were definitely Big Fat Lies. JMO

Last edited:
I think there would've been blood somewhere on the truck if she had killed him and dumped the body before returning home. I believe she told two truths and two lies with the fake polygraph. Her date of birth and that he did return home that day, the other two were defiantly Big Fat Lies. JMO
Could be. But most people do know that the birth date is a standard question asked. Leaving the body in her car, in the garage, and calling up the police knowing they are coming just is a hard thing for me to swallow.

I think she wanted everyone to know he did come home with her. It’s probably the one truth she shared and was upset no one believed her. Imo.

I think there would've been blood somewhere on the truck if she had killed him and dumped the body before returning home. I believe she told two truths and two lies with the fake polygraph. Her date of birth and that he did return home that day, the other two were defiantly Big Fat Lies. JMO
Could the blood board have been in the back seat of the Nissan to protect from blood evidence in the truck?

I know it’s hard for many to believe she killed him in the home, but where else would you feel comfortable to doing something like that? I live out in the country and I would feel more in control in the home vs out in the public. Idc how isolated a spot is, you never know when someone is watching.

Everyone should be prepared for very little info being transmitted during the trial if this goes anything like Frazee's. Reporters had to leave the courthouse property to even send a Tweet IIRC.

We were fortunate to have a couple of great Websleuthers attend the trial on some days and that was terrific.

We also had a local TV reporter spend an hour or so each night taking us through the testimony. Sadly, Sam Kraemer has transferred back to his hometown and we won't get lucky enough to see another like him!

Sam definitely was/is one of the good guys.
I'll bet he wishes he was back in Colorado covering this case.

There are a couple of local reporters who've been following this case pretty intensively.
I'm thinking our most dependable go-tos will be Spencer Wilson and Ashley Franco.

Someone needs to put the bug in Spencer's ear that we really loved the FB Live stuff that Sam did recapping the courtroom testimony every night during Frazee's trial, and that basically, we're expecting him to live up to that same standard.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members