Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I agree she wouldn't take a deal but I also don't think she'll be offered one. What can the state offer? DP is off the table. (Yes, she could get it since the crime was before July 1 but on the day of arrest DA said it was off the table, that the governor would commute it anyway. No way the state would spend the extra money and everybody knows that.)

There's nothing more to offer. Life with the possibility of parole? No way, at least IMO.

I think the only thing she could possibly hope to get from any plea deal now would be which prison she gets to spend the next 78 years in and if I was the D.A I would be inclined to tell her to swivel!!

One thing I feel in my bones...TS is never going to take a plea deal. IMO she thinks she knows what is best above her attorneys, and she thinks a jury is going to buy what she is selling. Reminds me of Arias. “No jury will ever convict me”. I also think she will insist on testifying. All MOO.
I hope TS insists on testifying because she will get her backside handed to her as many times as she can take it.

I think the only thing she could possibly hope to get from any plea deal now would be which prison she gets to spend the next 78 years in and if I was the D.A I would be inclined to tell her to swivel!!

Good point @Kiranerys.

I'm not sure if there are all that many choices for women though. And with reportedly two escape attempts under her belt, it couldn't be a lower security level. But I suspect there's no interest in dealing anyway. From either side.
JMO

Tee is NEVER going to take a plea deal. NEVER.

Seriously folks, that's not even in the cards for her. They don't need to plea her out. They have the body, they clearly have the evidence, and they are going to use it.

Tee is delusional in the fact that she thinks she has a chance of getting out if she spins all her ridiculous tales. It's worked in the past and she figures it will work now.

Add to that her intense desire to hurt AS and LH. She wants to go to trial. She wants to hurt them more. This is a big part of her "second act".

Plea deal? Nope. Plead Guilty? NEVER!

We are in this for the long haul. She's going to trial and I would be shocked if she didn't take the stand and testify.

MOO

Tee is NEVER going to take a plea deal. NEVER.

Seriously folks, that's not even in the cards for her. They don't need to plea her out. They have the body, they clearly have the evidence, and they are going to use it.

Tee is delusional in the fact that she thinks she has a chance of getting out if she spins all her ridiculous tales. It's worked in the past and she figures it will work now.

Add to that her intense desire to hurt AS and LH. She wants to go to trial. She wants to hurt them more. This is a big part of her "second act".

Plea deal? Nope. Plead Guilty? NEVER!

We are in this for the long haul. She's going to trial and I would be shocked if she didn't take the stand and testify.

MOO
I’m not sure how things work but for her to testify would she have to insist ?
Is so that really would not be smart... at least I know enough to not want to be cross examined by DA Allen... he will rip her apart.

Is so that really would not be smart... at least I know enough to not want to be cross examined by DA Allen... he will rip her apart.

Absolutely he will rip her apart. I can guarantee you that her Lawyers do not want her on the stand to testify but can they stop her?

Nothing seems to shut her up. She's hurting her own case now even from behind bars.

But then again, she thinks she's smarter than us. LOL

MOO

Absolutely he will rip her apart. I can guarantee you that her Lawyers do not want her on the stand to testify but can they stop her?

Nothing seems to shut her up. She's hurting her own case now even from behind bars.

But then again, she thinks she's smarter than us. LOL

MOO
I am wondering the same thing.... can they stop her?

It’s entirely up to the defendant if they want to testify. No doubt her attorneys will advise against it but, as we’ve seen, there’s no stopping her when she wants to talk. IMO her family has done her no favors with their enabling. It’s convinced her she’s smarter than everyone else and that will certainly be her ultimate downfall. I can’t wait.

It’s entirely up to the defendant if they want to testify. No doubt her attorneys will advise against it but, as we’ve seen, there’s no stopping her when she wants to talk. IMO her family has done her no favors with their enabling. It’s convinced her she’s smarter than everyone else and that will certainly be her ultimate downfall. I can’t wait.
Thank you I was curious how that works. I can’t wait either because she must really have a “set” to get on the stand opposite of Michael Allen as I already mentioned.

Great... sounds to scary on the news .

It IS scary. And the media, of course, makes things worse. I don't know if this is our "worst" year for fires, how much of this destruction is due to climate change, but I DO know we will survive out here. We're not planning on leaving any time soon.

JMVHO.

It IS scary. And the media, of course, makes things worse. I don't know if this is our "worst" year for fires, how much of this destruction is due to climate change, but I DO know we will survive out here. We're not planning on leaving any time soon.

JMVHO.
I’m sure they do and they were making it sound worse this morning.... was gonna check on you thought I would wait for your treats that way I would know you and your family are fine. Just don’t wait to long to leave if it gets too close .

I’m sure they do and they were making it sound worse this morning.... was gonna check on you thought I would wait for your treats that way I would know you and your family are fine. Just don’t wait to long to leave if it gets too close .

Thanks so very much for your concern!

The Bobcat fire would have to burn through downtown Los Angeles and go south to get to us.

I think we're good for now (knock wood).

JMVHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members