Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disassociated state my *advertiser censored**e. And how does this paid expert explain the very elaborate cover up that swiftly followed. Did the fugue state suddenly lift before it after she enlisted her own child into buying cleaning supplies to mop up the blood?, or when she sent text messages and wrote endless fb statuses, maybe it was when she drove around the outskirts of the town selling sports equipment,or when she was telling her husband Gannon hadn't returned from his friend's house that evening?.
No matter,I'm sure they will enlighten us in due course :mad:

If I remember correctly, we previously learned that the LS's evaluation at CSH-P was completed and the Court was waiting on the prepared report from the hospital post-evaluation.

Coming from another state-run facility, this report still not available for the Court on this date is inexcusable!

I hope dad/AS contacts his state representative and demands to know why this is not being fast-tracked. Justice for GS demands this! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname