Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! That period of time is pounding in her mind, imo. The question is: WHY DIDN'T HE GET OUT OF THE TRUCK AT HOME? She has nothing to say about Monday afternoon, aside from the "left to play with a friend" idea.

Gag.
Home surveillance video from other homes may have captured their return. We just don’t know and it’s not a fact that he didn’t get out of vehicle.

She is saying that he got out the truck at home on the other side tho.

Of course she is, and then....he suddenly evaporated into thin air .....because apparently no cameras ever picked him up again....but, yet, he is gone.

MOO

ETA Since LE said they didn't dispute RD's words about the video, and AS reacted to it as he reportedly did, I don't believe there's any possibility Gannon got out of that truck. MOO

Last edited:
I have also thought about this quite a bit. My theory is that she was trying to get proof that he dropped the candle on purpose. I think this was just a portion of the video. GS sounded so distressed and panicked. It sounded to me like someone who had been going through quite a long time of being “interrogated”. I think she was trying to get him to admit to doing this on purpose and just wouldn’t let it go. She recorded because she wanted to get his admission of guilt to send to AS. This is a common technique used by emotionally abusive and possibly NPD people. They WON’T let it go until they hear what they want. She further went on by saying they would need to sell major household items to guilt him and make him feel worse than he already did. People don’t do this if they think something was truly an accident.

we obviously don’t know the inner workings of TS and her step children’s relationship. It could’ve been great and all roses and lollipops, or it could’ve been built up resentments, competitiveness and insecure. If it is the latter, this video might’ve been made to send to AS to say “see, I told you your son does messed up stuff to hurt me. See your son isn’t perfect. This is how he is behind your back.”

MOO

My reaction to the video after the babysitter said that AS was the "spanker" (I think that's who said it) was that she was trying to show AS that Gannon was truly sorry, with the video (while proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that Gannon set something on fire).

It struck me that maybe LS burned the carpet and that there was a pattern of making Gannon take the blame. That of course would be a sign of an extreme personality disorder, IMO.

She is saying that he got out the truck at home on the other side tho.
Home video from other neighbors (rumor) not just the one released may indeed show his return. LE is staying mum.

I also think she is trying to create confusion in hope the puzzle pieces don't quite fit when Gannon is found.
However, the "confusion" she is spinning is actually revealing the truth and helping LE put together the puzzle, piece by piece. And, as @GordianKnot 's avatar tells us, the last piece is about to fall right into place. TS has put a lot of thought into implicating herself :) I love the irony of it all!

It’s possible phone pings lead them there. She came out with a comment and implied that you CAN see him exit the car from a camera from a different angle and that technology will reveal shadows etc from the opening door. She also says she has a selfie (perfectly time stamped) so that we can all see he came home with her. I believe LE hasn’t shut this rumor down because they want her to keep tripping all over her lies like she continues to do. Moo

I don't mean to nitpick but I do have to point out that she never actually said when she took the alleged selfie of her and Gannon in the truck - just that she took it in the driveway. It immediately stood out to me that she didn't mention when it was taken, whether it was that morning when they left, or when they were out, or when she got home. I think she's trying to imply it was after she came home, since she brings it up right after she claims she was "cleared" (whatever that means) about him getting out of the other side of the truck, but she also says they take selfies when Albert is away or they're "out and about".

Here's her actual statement about that selfie: "Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification." Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

Frankly, I think Gannon's dad calling her a liar after he saw the clear version of that video (and hearing it as well) is all I need to be convinced the selfie doesn't exist and Gannon never exited from the other side of the truck, when she arrived home. One might assume if that selfie was sent to the dad, and if video evidence did exist to show Gannon exiting the truck on the right side, that someone would have said something about it by now, yes? Yet oddly, no one but her claims it to be true. If that's not enough, the fact that searchers are out in knee deep snow with SAR poles, looking for this sweet boy's body in the snow, tells me he most certainly did not exit the other side of that truck, or that there was ever an afternoon selfie with him and this woman.

jmo

Even though we can't talk about them here till the subject matter makes it's way to MSM, I must say, as a person with no social media, it certainly helps to at least watch them....sheds light on some of those hypothetical situations that the FB folks allude to.
I still question why gray Hughes can be posted here and not the others. He isn’t always right either.

I think she's avoiding it...she said she didn't want to hinder the investigation, but tells a bunch of stuff that has not been officially put out by LE. She's not keeping it a secret on behalf of LE (or any decent attorney).
She's certainly not helping them to find Gannon.

I wonder if in the last statement by LE, the spokesperson (sorry, forgot her name) was specifically sending TS a message when she said talking about details in the investigation does not benefit Gannon.

Jmo

I believe the SM said the 17 year old and the little sister were all on Sundays hike to Garden of the Gods.
According to the step-mom's interview, the oldest daughter, TS's daughter, was not with them at the GotG hike, but did see Gannon that evening when she arrived home from work.

In following other cases, I’ve seen a select few technology wizards work be introduced or talked about—Probably credentialed.

Last edited:
I doubt she has the means to actually hire an attorney. I'm guessing, though, that she's been contacted by criminal defense attorneys who would be willing to help her out initially for free - given that if and when she's charged, the State of Colorado will pay a pretty good fee to the attorney for the duration of the proceedings.
Attorneys can’t solicit in Colorado and if she’s charged and has no means, she’ll get a public defender.
I just meant that only a fool would use social media as his or her defense strategy in a potential murder case.

I have posted this before, so I assume it is within TOA and because I am a verified expert. When ground scent dogs are used, they are given a scent article to "imprint" upon. The handler keeps the scent article in a brown paper bag so the dog can be re-imprinted as they often need to clean out their nose with water to get the junk they vacuum up washed out. In some instances, more than one ground scent dog is used. One imprinted with the missing subjects scent and the other with "another persons" scent, or the same dog may follow the missing subjects scent trail, then be cleaned out and imprinted with "another persons" scent to verify both scents follow the same path or go in different directions. I do NOT know that this has occurred in this case.
Thank you for this information !!
As a dog lover, pet sitter, etc, I have always been fascinated and interested in training/working with SAR dogs and learning more about it.
We appreciate having you here in our WS community and your willingness to help with cases and provide information pertaining to your SAR work.
God Bless you !!!

According to the step-mom's interview, the oldest daughter, TS's daughter, was not with them at the GotG hike, but did see Gannon that evening when she arrived home from work.
Yes I was corrected. I just went back to watch that video. Awful how she cannot talk about Gannon when first asked but she wanted to address how there were false accusations against her. Again it is all about her!

She's either avoiding speaking of Monday or LE told her not to talk about Monday.....

Right, but I feel like above all they would have cautioned her to avoid talking about any blood evidence they found at all costs yet she felt the need to write up a whole paragraph about it. She must pick and choose when to listen to them at her convenience because she said they also asked her to "keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home", in reference to Gannon's mysterious abductors. A person she had a description of all along. Then why do an exclusive with a news station about it knowing we're all watching?

When I read her statement again I feel like she heard the same interviews with law enforcement that we did because I think it was Kirby or Mynatt during one of their updates who told us they have to do their due diligence and investigate every single lead they get and that takes time and resources away from the investigation of real leads (they were chiding social media from calling in worthless tips at the time). So why would Tecia then say to the public "I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior"? Knowing that she's encouraging the public to call in every single strange car they thought they saw. She admits that would be a hindrance to law enforcement just one sentence before that. Why would she want law enforcement chasing their tails tracking down every DoorDash or pizza delivery car or lost car now during this crucial time? Why isn't it law enforcement who is giving us the official physical description of this person and his vehicle?

Just wondering, because that's odd to me.

I've been following and I am curious as to why someone would...

Information obtained from social media is off limits for discussion here on the public forum.
Info pertaining to videos, candles, carpets, pet stores, pet supplies, etc. are off limits here and have been addressed by the mods many times.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member