Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never expected Fotis Dulos to do so. He seemed too certain he would get away with it. Alas, he is gone and we are no closer to finding Jennifer.
I would love to hope for a CW style confession, but LS is too stubborn and arrogant for that. The best I can hope for us that LE gets the break they need to find Gannon and bring him home.
MOO.
I don't think she'll confess either. But I do think she might try to run...

Do narcissists typically commit suicide? I thought they typically hold themselves in too high of a regard to even contemplate.
My mother often threatened to kill herself because of me. She told me she would if it weren't for my sister, who was eight years old and standing right there. Can you imagine bearing the weight of being the only thing keeping your mother alive? And I had to bear the burden of being the reason she might possibly commit suicide, as well as the reason my little sister bore that huge weight. Mom never did commit suicide, but it was a real fear. It's a final way of being the center of attention and really sticking it to someone. I wish we had had an adult somewhere to defend us from that psychological and emotional abuse. I wish I could go back in time and protect my sister. And I wish I could do the same for Gannon and all these innocent children.

OK- so I didn't link a FB message, I linked a you tube video- which is a MSM, correct?
I would say YouTube is not allowed unless you have approval from Tricia.
In a case most of us just followed (Kelsey Berreth), there was a man with almost daily YouTube updates and he lives in Kelseys hometown but we weren’t allowed to quote him or post his videos because he was not considered mainstream. Sorry. You can still watch them. You just can’t use them or post them here.

ETA: ask Tricia because there are YouTube videos posted here often by someone named Gray Hughes. Seems off but he was approved.

the rules are often conflicting for me.

BBM

I agree, I think she is building a narrative and then reading SM to develop her final defense. We all serve as her practice jury.

MOO
Most people hire an attorney for this. If she thinks she can ‘win’ this by yapping on social media, or in front of the cameras of story chasers, she really is living in an alternate reality. Or unreality.

I've been following and I am curious as to why someone would record an interaction with a child like she did with Gannon, the whole we gotta sell something bit. The only reason I can glean is she is trying to have proof of it for some reason or another. I'm sure this has been talked about and I missed it, but for me it is the single most reason I lean toward her disappearing him. I also wished I had never ever listened to it. I have 2 boys and the oldest is 10. I've never heard either of my children sound like that, then again I don't verbally or physically abuse them. They were so happy this morning, we give them special valentine's gifts every year and they were excited for school, (never happens these days unless it's party day). I hope WS'ers can find some love and light today on this day of love and that Gannon is found.
This child has experienced verbal abuse...I know the cries unfortunately. I also believe that corporal punishment was used in house, explains why SM is concerned about BD, LL reaction. As former Military, every detail of your life has to be top top shape and having any sort of problem ie: LL problems becomes a military problem. It could be that SM lives in that fear of perfection (military family style), its a real thing (culture). No excuses for anything anyone involved, just my experiences and opinion.

I am "driving" this search area via google maps and it seems like most of the driveways lead to farms and private residences. Unless the perp knows someone who lives there and knew they wouldn't be at home, this feels like an odd and high-risk place to drop a body. Perhaps they stashed something in this storm drain?

She's either avoiding speaking of Monday or LE told her not to talk about Monday.....

I think she's avoiding it...she said she didn't want to hinder the investigation, but tells a bunch of stuff that has not been officially put out by LE. She's not keeping it a secret on behalf of LE (or any decent attorney).

I never expected Fotis Dulos to do so. He seemed too certain he would get away with it. Alas, he is gone and we are no closer to finding Jennifer.
I would love to hope for a CW style confession, but LS is too stubborn and arrogant for that. The best I can hope for us that LE gets the break they need to find Gannon and bring him home.
MOO.
I don't think she'll confess either. But I do think she might try to run...
She's either avoiding speaking of Monday or LE told her not to talk about Monday.....
I don't think LE has told her to not talk about anything. I'll bet they want her to talk and talk and talk. jmo

I was wondering that too. Why all the focus on Saturday and Sunday, but nothing really mentioned about Monday and Monday night? Yeah they went shopping according to her but why not clear up the time issue? I guess we'll have to wait for her next statement
Exactly! That period of time is pounding in her mind, imo. The question is: WHY DIDN'T HE GET OUT OF THE TRUCK AT HOME? She has nothing to say about Monday afternoon, aside from the "left to play with a friend" idea.

Gag.

I have posted this before, so I assume it is within TOA and because I am a verified expert. When ground scent dogs are used, they are given a scent article to "imprint" upon. The handler keeps the scent article in a brown paper bag so the dog can be re-imprinted as they often need to clean out their nose with water to get the junk they vacuum up washed out. In some instances, more than one ground scent dog is used. One imprinted with the missing subjects scent and the other with "another persons" scent, or the same dog may follow the missing subjects scent trail, then be cleaned out and imprinted with "another persons" scent to verify both scents follow the same path or go in different directions. I do NOT know that this has occurred in this case.

Thanks for this info. How well does this work in the snow? Sorry if this has been asked before.

I am "driving" this search area via google maps and it seems like most of the driveways lead to farms and private residences. Unless the perp knows someone who lives there and knew they wouldn't be at home, this feels like an odd and high-risk place to drop a body. Perhaps they stashed something in this storm drain?

Agree. Odd. Most likely outcome of driving down a road like that is a fairly suspicious person coming out of their house and asking what you are there for.

Last edited:
Unless maybe they are searching Spruce Mountain? Locals - is this somewhere you could drive a vehicle? I just can't see the perp being able to carry a child Gannon's size very far - unless they told them they were going hiking and had him do most of the hard work himself.

Most people hire an attorney for this. If she thinks she can ‘win’ this by yapping on social media, or in front of the cameras of story chasers, she really is living in an alternate reality. Or unreality.

I doubt she has the means to actually hire an attorney. I'm guessing, though, that she's been contacted by criminal defense attorneys who would be willing to help her out initially for free - given that if and when she's charged, the State of Colorado will pay a pretty good fee to the attorney for the duration of the proceedings.

My mother often threatened to kill herself because of me. She told me she would if it weren't for my sister, who was eight years old and standing right there. Can you imagine bearing the weight of being the only thing keeping your mother alive? And I had to bear the burden of being the reason she might possibly commit suicide, as well as the reason my little sister bore that huge weight. Mom never did commit suicide, but it was a real fear. It's a final way of being the center of attention and really sticking it to someone. I wish we had had an adult somewhere to defend us from that psychological and emotional abuse. I wish I could go back in time and protect my sister. And I wish I could do the same for Gannon and all these innocent children.

I'm so sorry, Raspberry. No one should have to go through that. My childhood best friend had a very emotionally/verbally abusive mom and I can remember thinking I was happier with my parents (who merely hit me occasionally) and that the psychological manipulation and abuse was so much worse. It is so crazy-making and has lifelong consequences. I hope you and your sister are doing well, without the anxiety and depression that are so closely linked to emotional abuse (my friend has severe anxiety and panic attacks to this day).

Unless maybe they are searching Spruce Mountain? Locals - is this somewhere you could drive a vehicle? I just can't see the perp being able to carry a child Gannon's size very far - unless they told them they were going hiking and had him do most of the hard work himself.
you can drive to Spruce Mountain and park in a dirt lot. From there it's either a hike in a wooded area or into an open field. It's heavily trafficked, even in the winter so I feel like someone would have seen something, especially in the middle of the day. The same is true for the nearby Greenland Open space.

I think she's avoiding it...she said she didn't want to hinder the investigation, but tells a bunch of stuff that has not been officially put out by LE. She's not keeping it a secret on behalf of LE (or any decent attorney).
I'm thinking somebody knows somebody with a timeshare, or access to one. Which can be used year round, for all kinds activities. Skiing,mountain biking,hiking,fishing.......

You can still watch them. You just can’t use them or post them here.

Even though we can't talk about them here till the subject matter makes it's way to MSM, I must say, as a person with no social media, it certainly helps to at least watch them....sheds light on some of those hypothetical situations that the FB folks allude to.

OK- so I didn't link a FB message, I linked a you tube video- which is a MSM, correct?
Not that I have ever heard. FB is SM unless it's an LE page and MSM means a valid news source.

Either way, as I replied to your OP earlier, we have been warned about discussing any of the info contained in the video unless it finds it's way into MSM. I'm surprised some if it hasn't yet. It does get confusing which info comes from where, though!

Exactly! That period of time is pounding in her mind, imo. The question is: WHY DIDN'T HE GET OUT OF THE TRUCK AT HOME? She has nothing to say about Monday afternoon, aside from the "left to play with a friend" idea.

Gag.
Home surveillance video from other homes may have captured their return. We just don’t know and it’s not a fact that he didn’t get out of vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lNana of8