Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo...
Anyways...
O/T a bit, but I have seen reference to some cases like Casey Anthony, the Skelton brothers, Haleigh Cummings, just to name a few.
I bet most of you don't know I have extensively archived those cases.

I'll give links, but that probably needs to be done on PM.

ETA--- I just thought of something... the link is in my siggy line.

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (KKTV) - The investigation into the disappearance of an 11-year-old boy is now into its fifth week.

11 News asked authorities on Monday if there was any information on a possible reward leading to the location of Gannon. As of Monday, no reward is being offered by law enforcement.

Searchers both law enforcement and civilian have numbered in the hundreds.

"It's everyone saying, 'You know, we believe something can be done,' and we're all here to do it," said John Wilson, a drone pilot and member of Gannon's church, who says he's been recording aerial footage "24/7" in hopes of finding the child.

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing 4 weeks

Attachments

• cam1.jpg
    cam1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 43
We don't know all the search areas. Even while the main searches were going on north of CS, locals were posting about smaller searches. LE has not given us a spreadsheet of those locales or any other thorough explanation of where they are searching.

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (KKTV) - The investigation into the disappearance of an 11-year-old boy is now into its fifth week.

11 News asked authorities on Monday if there was any information on a possible reward leading to the location of Gannon. As of Monday, no reward is being offered by law enforcement.

Searchers both law enforcement and civilian have numbered in the hundreds.

"It's everyone saying, 'You know, we believe something can be done,' and we're all here to do it," said John Wilson, a drone pilot and member of Gannon's church, who says he's been recording aerial footage "24/7" in hopes of finding the child.

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing 4 weeks

Well, I hadn't even thought about the fact that no reward was posted yet. LE isn't interested in offering anything and apparently the family isn't either. Things that make ya go "hmmm"...

Unless I'd been given a card saying to call the FBI at #phone number if I had information, I wouldn't even know how to reach the correct office at the FBI! Personally, I'd call 911 or local LE handling the case although there's nothing wrong about calling the FBI I'm sure. Just maybe an unusual choice.
Agree:
Let the dispatcher route your info while boots are the way you.

Just checking in and still here for GANNON

Today marks 4 weeks since Gannon disappeared.

Landen said in her interview, "Please don't let this go away. Please keep sharing and posting because it only takes one day, one post to reach somebody that it hasn't. And that could mean bringing Gannon home."

We won’t stop looking until we find Gannon!

I have seen where LE acknowledges the video from RD. Nowhere have I seen that they confirm it was from 01/27. What if it is from the day before or another day? If they've confirmed please forgive my oversight. If another day that changes things.

You'd be surprised how LE uses WS as a tool. I'm sure they've seen the truck at Jimmy Creek posted here. JC has always been a place of interest for me since it's close but Google maps are outdated with the pics since the houses were built. If you follow it, it goes on forever seems like.

LE confirmed (exact wording has been posted many times) that they had no reason to disbelieve RD, who has provided the date in MSM interviews. I'm going with LE and MSM, as always.

I agree that LE uses WS. In this case, they really need to be checking several websites daily.

I have seen where LE acknowledges the video from RD. Nowhere have I seen that they confirm it was from 01/27. What if it is from the day before or another day? If they've confirmed please forgive my oversight. If another day that changes things.

You'd be surprised how LE uses WS as a tool. I'm sure they've seen the truck at Jimmy Creek posted here. JC has always been a place of interest for me since it's close but Google maps are outdated with the pics since the houses were built. If you follow it, it goes on forever seems like.

You are correct, AFAIK, LE has never publicly stated that this clip is from 01.27.
I can only assume however, the copy they have, is actually from 01.27.
I believe they have all the video evidence they need from RD, and all the other neighbors, in the days/hours leading up to Gannon's disappearance, and after as well.

jmo

Woke up to yet another rainy dreary day in Georgia. Doesn't help my mood. :-(

Dealing with a friend's unexpected passing on Friday.
Another friend whose marriage is dissolving.
This sweet boy who haunts every thought of every day.

I am beat. Praying for news today. Despite what it may be. Every day he is missing, I have a tiny shred of hope that he is alive. But anguish that he may be afraid or in pain.

But every day he is missing is one more day of the unknown, of fear and questions.

Oh sweet boy. Where are you? What has happened to you?
I am very sorry to hear about your friends passing,I lost my sister on Friday as well..Sending prayers and hugs.

LE confirmed (exact wording has been posted many times) that they had no reason to disbelieve RD, who has provided the date in MSM interviews. I'm going with LE and MSM, as always.

I agree that LE uses WS. In this case, they really need to be checking several websites daily.
I guess the only question I have is if they did dispute it would they really tell us? Or would they most likely keep any possible misleading information at vest in order to protect the integrity of the investigation?

Oh I believe him and think it's amazing what he did. I would have done the same thing. I just can't find an exact date and wonder if it could be from another.

You are correct, AFAIK, LE has never publicly stated that this clip is from 01.27.
I can only assume however, the copy they have, is actually from 01.27.
I believe they have all the video evidence they need from RD, and all the other neighbors, in the days/hours leading up to Gannon's disappearance, and after as well.

jmo
Agree. They have WAY more than we could imagine for good reasoning but it just makes me think the timeline we've been playing with could be off which creates a different scenario Was just thinking outloud. :)

I think she wants to establish that whatever caused blood to be in the garage/house took place on Saturday night, he was fine, he was good, he was not injured badly. He went hiking and was happy right?

Of course, I think that injury occurred AFTER the hike - but she wants us to think it was Saturday night.
Forgive me if this has been determined previously. Has anyone come forward that GS was seen hiking on Sunday 1/26?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain