Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think AS saw the neighbor’s video this day and based on what he saw he then he kicked TS out. No way she’d leave the house willingly with LH there with her husband. She strikes me as jealous.
MOO

No..this was way before the neighbors video (which was actually the following week) . This is from the the day after he was reported missing TUESDAY Jan 28th. Not saying she left willingly. I would guess she called the terms...and walked out...

Interesting there hasn’t been anything further from TS officially through MSM since 2/12. I wonder if she either lawyered up and was told to shush it, or if she became spooked by the location of the search. I have to believe on some level that the ability of MSM to drive through the search area whilst they were sifting through the snow was purposeful. Especially since the media was not allowed to drive past prior to that moment.

Also, along the purposeful line, the hike on Sunday to Garden of the Gods. Any hiking spot that you remotely know the name of around here is overpopulated on weekend days. This one especially. It’s a tourist destination. I would imagine TS did this on purpose to be seen if this was all premeditated. MOO.

Interesting there hasn’t been anything further from TS officially through MSM since 2/12. I wonder if she either lawyered up and was told to shush it, or if she became spooked by the location of the search. I have to believe on some level that the ability of MSM to drive through the search area whilst they were sifting through the snow was purposeful. Especially since the media was not allowed to drive past prior to that moment.

Also, along the purposeful line, the hike on Sunday to Garden of the Gods. Any hiking spot that you remotely know the name of around here is overpopulated on weekend days. This one especially. It’s a tourist destination. I would imagine TS did this on purpose to be seen if this was all premeditated. MOO.

One thing I can't explain when considering the scenario that she hurt him so badly Sunday night that she had to hide her crime by committing the greater crime of "making him disappear" on Monday.... Didn't the neighbor say he saw Gannon and his sister playing in the yard Monday morning? And then saw Gannon walk to the truck later that morning? I can't account for how, if someone is severely injured, he's playing and walking the next day. Or is the thinking that she bruised him severely and didn't want the bruises to be seen? Even though they were not life-threatening?

Pretty sure the playing in the yard was earlier in the weekend, not Monday.

Purely "hypothetical" but let's suppose you were injured say by a hard kick or blow to your abdomen, you might have some bruising and internal bleeding, maybe even a fractured rib, that would cause a great deal of pain and get worse over time. You might even cough up some blood, your injury might even cause you to move "sluggishly" and have stomach pain. I would think without proper medical treatment you would be in dire condition and very weak. I would hope a responsible, caring family member or friend would take you to get medical attention ASAP. Did my "hypothetical" illustration clear anything up for you?

Edit:grammar

Last edited:
Do we know what day that LE supposedly handcuffed TS's daughter while she was buying underwear?
Amazingly short time frame when you line things up...Gannon reported as missing late Monday 1/27 . SM interview mid day Friday 1/31...all that had to go down either Tues, Wed or Thurs...I suppose.

Last edited:
Several threads back there was a comment about the potential for Epsom salts to be used for constipation/overdose.

I worked as a triage nurse doing telephonic advice nursing for a period of time in a primary care setting-including pediatric patients. Never would we suggest the use of Epsom salts for constipation. Mag citrate in an adult? Maybe. Miralax is a far safer alternative and it most likely would have been the recommendation. Not a prescription. OTC. However, any type of laxative given more than the recommended dose can cause hypovolemia and electrolyte imbalances. In theory, possible to harm someone in this way but my god, would be awful and take some time.

Update on Gannon Stauch Investigation
Gannon%2002242020_0.png

A montage image, as it appears on EPCSheriff's current update page for GS. It is quite purposeful.

When LE proclaimed, "this is the break in the case we needed" upon viewing RD's surveillance video, LE realized they then had justification to track TS' travels (cell/GPS) for that Monday and that it might lead them to GS' whereabouts.

It is possible search teams were close to GS' location one or more times but sifting all that snow seemingly provided no clue as for to where to dig.

And, many of us Websleuthers and computer geeks know...

AP Exclusive: Google tracks your movements, like it or not

Google wants to know where you go so badly that it records your movements even when you explicitly tell it not to.
Google stores a snapshot of where you are when you merely open its Maps app. Automatic daily weather updates on Android phones pinpoint roughly where you are. And some searches that have nothing to do with location, like “chocolate chip cookies,” or “kids science kits,” pinpoint your precise latitude and longitude — accurate to the square foot — and save it to your Google account.
Let's hope...

I was not referring to a wood chipper. I was referring to a dumpster. Some of those have 'teeth' and immediately grind the inserted rubbish bags.
Are you referring to a compactor box? The trash is loaded into a hopper, then a ram pushes it to compact the waste. Most large retail chain & grocery stores have them, also some large apartment complexes.
compactor box - بحث Google

I've seen a few articles this evening on the tik tok skull crusher challenge that is going around with the teenagers. Honestly I can hear it now...

Are you referring to a compactor box? The trash is loaded into a hopper, then a ram pushes it to compact the waste. Most large retail chain & grocery stores have them, also some large apartment complexes.
compactor box - بحث Google
I possibly am, actually.
That's interesting indeed, thanks @Knox
Apartment complexes...possibly some cctv has been received already by LE?
Maybe that's the reason the search party was stepped down?
Maybe she took the long drive to dispose of evidence or to cool her head having done the deed?

I don't imagine they are ever located remotely, are they?
It feels eerily accurate... they may need to section off an area of landfill, if so but they would only be seeking DNA at this stage?
Speculation, people, just wild speculation.
Remote areas? Anybody local know? @Silverheels?

I think AS saw the neighbor’s video this day and based on what he saw he then he kicked TS out. No way she’d leave the house willingly with LH there with her husband. She strikes me as jealous.
MOO

Yes! It was a hasty departure, remember they didn't even have time to grab clean underwear!

Gannon%2002242020_0.png

A montage image, as it appears on EPCSheriff's current update page for GS. It is quite purposeful.

When LE proclaimed, "this is the break in the case we needed" upon viewing RD's surveillance video, LE realized they then had justification to track TS' travels (cell/GPS) for that Monday and that it might lead them to GS' whereabouts.

It is possible search teams were close to GS' location one or more times but sifting all that snow seemingly provided no clue as for to where to dig.

Let's hope...

Let's hope! For Gannon to be at peace, relief for his family to know he's at peace , and for "justice" wherever that leads .....

Last edited:
So for vehicles: hypothetically, there are four. AS something, TS SUV, Daughter Jetta, Family truck.
AS had his at the airport.
TS SUV (black?) In driveway on Monday in video.
Daughter's Jetta impounded by LE, per TS in interview.
Red truck. In driveway on Monday in video. Family members also seen getting into truck in MSM a.m. still image. Later impounded after RD video surfaced.
What car was pulled from garage by LE?
Edited to add: small garage, would hold one vehicle at most? See CSI pics of garage interior.

Gannon%2002242020_0.png

Let's hope...
Ooooh.. this makes me ponder a bit. The original story that TS stated, that Gannon searched on his phone “will my parents be able to find me if my phone is off” was a covert operation to search for the purpose of knowing what to do with their own phone.. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shoshanna777