Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe its texas equusearch

Whoa...have they been brought in? Awesome if they have. Sorry been absent from this thread for a while today. Back in now. Gotta find this little boy. I feel sick about this case.

Funny (or not), how some cases hit you straight in the heart. This one has already done me in.

I wish I lived in Colorado. I'd be out there looking for this young man. I so want him to be found.

bbm
This is from TS' account.
I will take it with the proverbial grain.
Some people in general like to portray themselves as the victim.
Absolutely trying to make herself the victim when the victim is Gannon and his bio parents and all those that love him.

Just some thoughts running through my sad and muddled brain. If Gannon did indeed runaway because of an "episode" with SM, why didn't he take his phone, and just shut it off until he wanted to be found, if in fact he made that Google search? I'm not convinced he did. Was he prevented from taking it? Let's say someone wasn't treating GS very lovingly while his father was away and he was texting his dad or bio mom. SM takes his phone and the proverbial doo doo hits the fan. He runs away out of desperation. "Someone" takes his phone and scrubs those texts and quickly does the search so whoever finds that search concludes he didn't take the phone because he thought they'd find him when in fact he wasn't allowed to take it. Confusing, I know, but there's so much more going on here than we know. LE KNOW. Hence how they are treating her, like a suspect. Hence how bio dad and mom are treating her. Perhaps there is a lot of anger because of what they know and we don't.

I don't know what has happened to Gannon, but I do know (and so do all of you) there's SO much she's NOT telling. Lies of omission. I sincerely hope the search efforts locate Gannon and that by some miracle he is alive.

All speculation on my part, naturally.

After listening to her interview, I ain't taking ANYTHING out of SM's mouth as gospel.

Histrionics.

Hey, here's a novel idea: If your kid's undies are dirty, throw 'em in a washing machine.

Gannon is MISSING.

Priorities.

JMO.
That’s the part that got me, she had her 15 minutes of fame and she did not use it in any way to facilitate finding Gannon, making a plea for him or anything. WTFrig. Any time poor little Gannon was naked it as in relation to how it affected her or her daughter. That interview was so distressing to me. I saw what ya’ll said, I didn’t want to watch it yet here I am, deciding that I can’t continue further with this case without knowing what she said. Aw jeez. I wish I hadn’t watched it. Just disgusting. IMO

A thought just occurred r/t the timing of events.

LE gives their press conference on Thursday afternoon.
In it, they conspicuously dodge questions r/t the stepmom's cooperation or lack thereof.

Stepmom does her Cousin Itt interview w/ the reporter on Friday.
She had made zero public statements prior to that appealing for the public's help to find GS.

I don't think the timing is coincidental.
I don't think the two events are unconnected.

We know that the FBI has stepped in to assist the local LEA.
I'm thinking that some really sharp FBI agent suggested to EPCSO that they hold that presser, for a number of reasons.

I suspect one of the primary aims of holding that pc was to rattle someone's cage.

If so, guess what?

It worked.

If they were looking for a reaction to their non-response responses about the SM in that pc, they definitely got it.

LE shook the tree.

They got a windfall.

JMO.
Yep. To this.

Absolutely trying to make herself the victim when the victim is Gannon and his bio parents and all those that love him.

Just some thoughts running through my sad and muddled brain. If Gannon did indeed runaway because of an "episode" with SM, why didn't he take his phone, and just shut it off until he wanted to be found, if in fact he made that Google search? I'm not convinced he did. Was he prevented from taking it? Let's say someone wasn't treating GS very lovingly while his father was away and he was texting his dad or bio mom. SM takes his phone and the proverbial doo doo hits the fan. He runs away out of desperation. "Someone" takes his phone and scrubs those texts and quickly does the search so whoever finds that search concludes he didn't take the phone because he thought they'd find him when in fact he wasn't allowed to take it. Confusing, I know, but there's so much more going on here than we know. LE KNOW. Hence how they are treating her, like a suspect. Hence how bio dad and mom are treating her. Perhaps there is a lot of anger because of what they know and we don't.

I don't know what has happened to Gannon, but I do know (and so do all of you) there's SO much she's NOT telling. Lies of omission. I sincerely hope the search efforts locate Gannon and that by some miracle he is alive.

All speculation on my part, naturally.
I just hope he had another phone.
I share your thoughts that his phone could have been taken from him.
She did nothing or said nothing that will lead anyone to Gannon's current location so I don't care about her, I just don't like her. I think Gannon is fabulous tough and I'd love to try finding him..
I wonder what other kids are thinking about where he might be, if he left voluntarily?
No doubt LE will have spoken with them already.
I wonder how they spend time, his peers and himself, what they get up to?
How they think and perceive life...?

I agree. I spoke about cameras a few pages back. In fact, in my part of the U.S. the term cctv is never used, no such thing. You might have a camera outside a bank, post office, or courthouse, maybe a school, but to think cameras are on telephone/light poles or placed about by LE or otherwise is naive.

Then when you go to a western U.S. state, and look at new development in the wide open space out there, you can easily see that cameras are few and far between.

The area where this boy went missing leads me to believe he went off in to the countryside and died from the elements, he was abducted, or murdered. I simply can't fathom any other possible outcome. MOO
I "liked" your post, but I really didn't like it, if you know what I mean. The truth really hurts :(

A thought just occurred r/t the timing of events.

LE gives their press conference on Thursday afternoon.
In it, they conspicuously dodge questions r/t the stepmom's cooperation or lack thereof.

Stepmom does her Cousin Itt interview w/ the reporter on Friday.
She had made zero public statements prior to that appealing for the public's help to find GS.

I don't think the timing is coincidental.
I don't think the two events are unconnected.

We know that the FBI has stepped in to assist the local LEA.
I'm thinking that some really sharp FBI agent suggested to EPCSO that they hold that presser, for a number of reasons.

I suspect one of the primary aims of holding that pc was to rattle someone's cage.

If so, guess what?

It worked.

If they were looking for a reaction to their non-response responses about the SM in that pc, they definitely got it.

LE shook the tree.

They got a windfall.

JMO.
bbm

cousin Itt 1.png Cousin Itt 2.jpg
Minus the hat, but TS was wearing sunglasses..... So there's that.

Great post, btw.

I just hope he had another phone.
I share your thoughts that his phone could have been taken from him.
She did nothing or said nothing that will lead anyone to Gannon's current location so I don't care about her, I just don't like her. I think Gannon is fabulous tough and I'd love to try finding him..
I wonder what other kids are thinking about where he might be, if he left voluntarily?
No doubt LE will have spoken with them already.
I wonder how they spend time, his peers and himself, what they get up to?
How they think and perceive life...?

wishful thinking, but the chances of an 11yr old having another phone? I'm shocked he had a phone at that age to begin with. Times are a changin though If he did have another phone, I'm sure he would have used it by now to call someone. IMO

wishful thinking, but the chances of an 11yr old having another phone? I'm shocked he had a phone at that age to begin with. Times are a changin though If he did have another phone, I'm sure he would have used it by now to call someone. IMO
He may well have used it to call somebody to collect him without leaving any traces in the phone he allegedly left behind. I doubt it was a healthy functional home, those kinds of homes call for dire measures for survival.

I "liked" your post, but I really didn't like it, if you know what I mean. The truth really hurts :(
Well, the TRUTH is that his neighbor had a doorbell camera. She was interviewed. She had searched it for fotage and she discussed another neighbor who also had a doorcam. That's two. So not quite so rare. Keep the faith. Just another 24 hrs..

The community is searching hard for the young man .checking empty buildings and older places there’s a lot of support for the biological parents not so much for sm. I hope for the parents and community they find this young man fast

He may well have used it to call somebody to collect him without leaving any traces in the phone he allegedly left behind. I doubt it was a healthy functional home, those kinds of homes call for dire measures for survival.

I'm lost, what phone would he have used? The 2nd phone? So an 11yr old bought a burner phone or borrowed one from a friend lets say. It's been a week. Any one of his friends who would have lent him their phone I would think would be busted by now for it. Parents don't buy phones for kids that age so they can shoot the chit with others, it's so THEY can get a hold of their kid. IMO I very well could be wrong though.

I'm lost, what phone would he have used? The 2nd phone? So an 11yr old bought a burner phone or borrowed one from a friend lets say. It's been a week. Any one of his friends who would have lent him their phone I would think would be busted by now for it. Parents don't buy phones for kids that age so they can shoot the chit with others, it's so THEY can get a hold of their kid. IMO I very well could be wrong though.
well you are aware that the police have stated they have exhausted all leads. They received 110 tips, updated 4 hrs ago.
There is no evidence that he is dead and no leads as to his location.
I think he had reason to want to leave.
But to leave no trace at all or track or clue suggests he may have had another communication tool.
That is if his departure was voluntary.
It is within the realms of possibility that he could have procured such a device for himself. Yes. Why not?

As a general rule, elementary school children don't have burner phones.

The community is searching hard for the young man .checking empty buildings and older places there’s a lot of support for the biological parents not so much for sm. I hope for the parents and community they find this young man fast
And this makes me sad too because I know so many amazing, caring, nurturing stepmoms.

My stepmom was a witch, and my brothers and I never spoke to her , after my father's funeral, except through attorneys in a lawsuit when she tried to steal our part of the estate. :rolleyes:

But nevertheless, I know some wonderful step parents and I hate the way this woman is acting because it taints them. My stepdad was the most loving, supportive man and I am thankful he was there for us and our mother for so many decades.

So it hurts me to see this stepmom acting in such a bitter, petty way, and portraying the stereotype.

well you are aware that the police have stated they have exhausted all leads. They received 110 tips, updated 4 hrs ago.
There is no evidence that he is dead and no leads as to his location.
I think he had reason to want to leave.
But to leave no trace at all or track or clue suggests he may have had another communication tool.
That is if his departure was voluntary.
It is within the realms of possibility that he could have procured such a device for himself. Yes. Why not?

I can see most of your points. I guess I'm still thinking that he's 11. A 16yr maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidblurn