Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I can't help but wonder if she strapped the backpack on Gannon before she disposed of him.
In the video of them getting in the truck , when she bends down to pickup the fallen item, I noticed what seemed to be a flash of blue on her back which seemed to match G’s backpack from the other video of him playing near the sidewalk with his little sister.. MOO

Wait! In
Tecia Stauch said after they returned home on January 27, Gannon seemed to be feeling OK before he left for a friend’s house. He went down to his room in the basement area afterward, according to Stauch.

CrimeOnlinee obtained a copy of Stauch’s ADT home alarm report that showed activity in the basement and living at the same time at around 3 p.m.

Stauch said she and Gannon were the only ones home at the time, aside from their dogs, who were outside in the backyard. She added that her 9-year-old stepdaughter arrived home from school at around 3:15 p.m. and did not see Gannon.

Stauch’s 17-year-old daughter reportedly arrived home from work at around 4:38 p.m. and minutes later, left with the 9-year-old to go to a Dollar General store. She, too, did not see Gannon, according to Stauch.
Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

Wait! In that one interview she said he traded (bikes) with his sister that day... and then she said so he's on foot. It was weird.

I've never felt she was going to confess anything. I think she will go down swinging and swear she was framed, for the rest of her days.

Yup, cause its someone else's fault - the bio parents, the bio parents significant other (not including her), the stress of caring for someone else's kids, the weather etc., etc.,

I haven't been able to post since early this week. Our daughter ended up needing to be induced in labor because of several life medical threatening complications and then had even more complications immediately after delivery. Thankfully, momma and baby boy both recovered and are now home. There's no way possible I can catch up with everything new that's been posted. I have been keeping an eye on the news and what's happening locally. What new things are we allowed to discuss? Would love a quick synopsis reply here or even in a pm. Thanks!
Welcome back! And congrats! So happy to hear all are well. Blessings to you.

"Stauch admitted the footage that captured her leaving on the morning of January 27 was likely correct."

So the morning footage was correct (including her backing into the driveway), but the afternoon footage was wrong and she never backs into the driveway. My head is spinning!
So when did the stepdaughter help load the bike? Monday am? I am so confused?

Leigh Egan has been on Tricia's Websleuth podcast and YouTube channel a few times.

I am hoping Tricia has her on again soon. I would love to hear her describe TS' demeanor during the interview.

Here's the link to the Websleuth YouTube channel. Per Tricia's earlier post Gannon will be covered on tonight's episode along with other cases.

The live just started for CST zone.
Websleuths
@leighEg is also a member here. So maybe she’ll stop by and pay us a nice visit:)

"Stauch admitted the footage that captured her leaving on the morning of January 27 was likely correct."

So the morning footage was correct (including her backing into the driveway), but the afternoon footage was wrong and she never backs into the driveway. My head is spinning!

So when did the stepdaughter help load the bike? Monday am? I am so confused?

Don't know when she actually gave these statements, but she's questioning the timing of DR's video footage - which also gives me a bit of heartburn since there are no timestamps visible on the clips released.
But I am certain LE verified the actual times, before they publicly stated they agreed with DR's version of events.

If LE went to DR's home and watched the footage, they would be able to see INFINITY's log times.

And what mother leaves a phone at home when there is a small child at school and another one driving??
What if the health room calls or someone has an accident? When I’m not with my kids my phone is on me constantly.
Not to mention since she sat in the car for a bit... I mean, if I’m waiting on the car to heat up or waiting on my teens to finally make it mount the door the first thing I do is pick up my phone and scroll. It’s not like she looked hurried or rushed in any of that video. Not to mention the infamous selfie that she, apparently, took without a phone...

where do you see the interview was done Monday?

Did I miss something? This thread is moving fast tonight and I’ve missed tons between making dinner and getting one of the teens ready for a school trip.

The thread is lightning fast; I don't know when the interview was done, BUT I'm listening to NANCY GRACE'S podcast about Gannon--underneath the new TS interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member