Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the opinion horror awaits us.

I think the perp knows exactly where Gannon's body is, or at the least how he was disposed of, AND, is confident LE will not find him.

I think the perp knows exactly what she did those fateful days.

I think the perp's mind so twisted it is difficult for the average person to conceive. Full of hatred, vile, lacking anything Holy, evil personified.

MOO

Here's a thought, and maybe someone with experience with psychological issues can chime in. Assume she did what many of us suspect she did, either deliberately or accidentally kill an innocent child, and conceal or dispose of his body. Is it possible she has blocked out the entire episode, because it's just too difficult to accept? Perhaps the word salad rants are just evidence of her brain trying to reconnect the fragments without including the portions including the horrible event.

I keep going back and forth, sometimes it's "She's a cold calculating person, made a choice, underestimated how much technology provides awareness of movements" and other times it's "She's a mess, her synapses are misfiring."

I like to think I would keep up appearances better if I committed a crime that looks like this. Stay quiet, keep my head down, play the role of concerned, even grieving stepparent, participate in search efforts somehow.

So I am not an expert yet, but am almost done with graduate school (doctorate in psychology).

It wouldn’t be responsible for me or other professionals to try to diagnose a person we have never met based on media statements of course. And I know you’re not asking me to.

In terms of the question, acute stress can sometimes manifest in disassociative symptoms. If traumatic things occur—especially if they occur suddenly and are unexpected—it can cause detachment, reduced awareness of a person’s surroundings, and almost a feeling that everything happening is surreal (almost like living in a movie), for example. And in some cases it can impact the memory’s inability to recall details about traumatizing events.

In most cases, from what I know, routine events that led up to the traumatic one (say what happened the day before) would still be in tact. And having disassociative symptoms would only result in a person not knowing or—in extreme cases—denying having anything to do with the trauma.

If Gannon was harmed or came into harm, and one felt responsible, that person could experience some disassociation. But if they did, it’s unlikely they’d take careful steps to cover up their activities...since they wouldn’t be fully aware of them consciously.

Another morning. Gannon isn’t enjoying his Leap Year Day. I have wonderful memories of Leap Day at age eleven. We called it Sadie Hawkins Day. It was the only day coming once in every four years - a girl could ask a boy to the school dance. I remember one little local girl in Gannon’s neighborhood talking about how handsome Gannon is. She might be the first to line up asking him to the dance tonight. If only dreams could come true. For her, Gannon, me and you. ❤️
I find myself seeking out your posts because they always make me smile. Thank you for your kindness and peace you bring to this case. :)

There’s a big ugly cloud over Colorado Springs this morning. An unusual one. One single huge very flat bottomed cloud. But it is supposed to wear off early for a beautiful day near 60 degrees. It would be a great day to find Gannon.

snipped by me :)

A point that I think often lost is this. Any time an online post is made in a case like this, it stands to reason, that such a post of information, could, and I say could, become evidence in a potential upcoming trial.

So it often surprises me that individuals surrounding a case are so inclined to put potential evidence/statements in print.

I suspect LE does read certain sites, and posts.

I would think people should be smart enough, from a legal standpoint, to understand this. If you put it in writing, be prepared to defend it in a court of law :)

I used to say this, do you know what the 'e' in 'email' stands for?.....

EVIDENCE

With that being said, I'm THRILLED certain individuals have mouth diarrhea, it makes for excellent evidence!

Do you know of anyone who has posted on Websleuths and then had to defend their statements/comments in court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419