Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe LE knows Gannon is somewhere between CO and Timbuktu
It certainly seems like that's what TS would like them to believe with all her travels in the red truck and the hundreds of miles in the rental car.
She sure does seem to know how to throw off an investigation, leading everyone on a wild goose chase.
Poor Gannon could be anywhere.

Imo

i'm really interested in the location of As jeep, the red one, when LE arrived because it was the daughter's VW they removed from garage... remember one of the early threads we discussed the possibility that she may have swapped cars with her daughter midday in town to take him to his final destination? Possibly made some excuse about the jeep needing servicing or such like? It would fit with that theory perfectly.

I'm confused, I thought AS=red truck...SM=SUV and DAUGHTER= VW
Then T says.....

“..... On top of that, my own Volskwagen car has Car-Net in it. I think what they did what looked at anywhere where I might have went from the day before and after I went to the airport.”

It occurs to me that even if she had the time, why drive 450 miles to drop off a body when she could have driven only 25 or 50? Did she have a specific destination and is LE looking into who or where that destination is?
The more miles, the more places LE has to search in a much wider area. If she had only driven 25 or 50 miles LE would have an easier time tracking her. Imo

Then T says.....

“..... On top of that, my own Volskwagen car has Car-Net in it. I think what they did what looked at anywhere where I might have went from the day before and after I went to the airport.”
wow.. good catch!!! I thought so too. That would mean it was her car that got impounded at Marshalls? Because that was a vW. It was also a vW that the pulled from garage night he disappeared.
Or maybe she was implying the daughter's car was financed by her, ergo hers?

I still think Gannon is more than likely closer to home. All the rest was/is to throw LE off. imo
Here for Gannon today !!!
I agree KKDJ- I think he is closer to home, around the areas they are searching.
I can't help but feel he is in water and there are lakes around that area they are searching.
(to add to the lakes, I am also thinking "exercise equipment , weights, etc) JMO
I think the side searches are LE looking for something small that will connect T to the area to prove she was in that area besides the pings or whatever they have to bring them to that area.
If she did travel further away, say in a rental car, it was to dispose of any other pieces of evidence along the way, to scatter it away. JMO

Remember the friend who may have visited and may have flown out the morning AS left? Hitched a ride with her perhaps?

I know she said family but, she has a way of twisting words I hear!

MOO

Then T says.....

Does that sound like she thought that LE could not tell where she went in the rental, does to me?

I am way behind here, but in skimming posts, I saw that the rental car was impounded at the airport. Do we know when it was impounded? Even though the investigation has not been termed 'criminal', the impounding of a car is only done under some circumstances: the car was involved in a crime, the car is evidence of a crime, or it presents a public safety hazard. Obviously there was no public safety problem at the Budget parking lot, so we are left with LE suspecting it was involved in a crime or has evidence of a crime. Just wondering when they decided to impound it...
The following snipped from When Can Police Impound a Car? | LegalMatch
upload_2020-3-1_12-25-51.png
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the evidence LE has compiled. JMO

Then T says.....

I think she means her VW SUV. Daughter has VW jetta. I believe LS has VW SUV.

wow.. good catch!!! I thought so too. That would mean it was her car that got impounded at Marshalls? Because that was a vW. It was also a vW that the pulled from garage night he disappeared.
Good point. If her name is on the title for the car the daughter drives, she may call that one “her car” too.

I am way behind here, but in skimming posts, I saw that the rental car was impounded at the airport. Do we know when it was impounded? Even though the investigation has not been termed 'criminal', the impounding of a car is only done under some circumstances: the car was involved in a crime, the car is evidence of a crime, or it presents a public safety hazard. Obviously there was no public safety problem at the Budget parking lot, so we are left with LE suspecting it was involved in a crime or has evidence of a crime. Just wondering when they decided to impound it...
The following snipped from When Can Police Impound a Car? | LegalMatch
View attachment 235465
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the evidence LE has compiled. JMO

Does anyone have a link that references the rental car being impounded? I don’t remember if that was rumor or fact at this point.

Then T says.....

and that's why she rented a car. Because she thought they would be checking the VW to see where she went. I'll bet that car (VW) stayed parked at the hotel or just her daughter drove it.
Come to think of it, where was her daughter while TS was putting all those miles on the rental car? Was she with her? Was she still living at the home? Did she take time off work? I don't suspect her as having anything to do with Gannon's missing, but maybe unknowingly thrown in the game.

She did say she had the keys to that car on her when the police were asking for them. It might be her car and she let her daughter drive it. Jmo

But LE have that under control.
They have all vehicles.
They know where they traveled, provided gPS was functioning in all 4.

OR...

And this is attributing much more forethought to TS than I care to...

What if the rental car is a diversion?

"Here, take this phone, take this car, and drive around wherever for a long time, I have something I need to take care of."

I can't imagine anyone willing to be her accomplice, though. That would require a whole lot of trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74