Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law enforcement has said that he’s a runaway, but their behavior doesn’t jibe with that at all.

That may mean nothing, or it could be a sign that they’ve honed on foul play and a particular person being responsible.

They may not want to risk tipping their hand.

Exactly right!!

LE actions do not equate with runaway and that's why I'm not honing in so much on words as I am actions.

MOO

Law enforcement has said that he’s a runaway, but their behavior doesn’t jibe with that at all.

That may mean nothing, or it could be a sign that they’ve honed on foul play and a particular person being responsible.

They may not want to risk tipping their hand.
Totally my thought. They'll go with this story to make everybody involved 1) stay put and not panic, and 2) have a chance to slip up while they spend time searching for places he can be.

BBM:

One slight correction:

It was stepmom who reported all of these alleged events leading up to GS' disappearance, not bio mom.

It is stepmom who is the last known person to have seen him.

Dad was out of town when GS disappeared.
He flew home on Tuesday.

Bio mom also came into town on Tuesday after she was alerted to the fact that her son had gone missing.

Both of GS' bio parents have described this as highly unusual behavior for him.

Looks like stepmom is the one who pushed the runaway narrative.

This situation is looking very grim.

The fact that LE hasn't held a press conference is making me positively apoplectic.

JMO.

Not sure how I typed bio mom there. I definitely meant step mom. Thank you for correcting that. :)

Not good IMO. And darnit I'll be driving when this presser happens. Is anybody here in the CS neighborhood? I am so curious about the activity at the home and nearby PD. When it was Chris Watts, we knew before they said what was happening based on the vehicle movement between home and PD.

KOAA 5
7 mins ·
JUST IN: The El Paso County Sheriff's Office will hold a press conference at 5:15 to update the investigation into Gannon Stauch. News5 will carry this live on-air and on our Facebook page.
If there’s a development, it should leak prior to the presser.

Any time now.

It's been leaked on FB via people I'm the search party but I don't think I'm allowed to post that here.
Naw, gotta hold off until we hear from an approved source.

The presser coming on the heels of all of that, obviously lends credence to it being true.

Runaway never made a lot of sense, and became less likely with each passing day. I think this is going to be the same old story.

Any time I hear a child's been taken at night from a house full of people (Lisa Irwin, Ayla Reynolds, etc.), or has 'run away' and they're too young to survive on their own -- my hinky meter jumps and I think "Here we go again..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592