Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting to comply with TOS:

I sure hope LE is looking for neighbor/community camera captures not just on Monday starting at the time he was reported missing, but going back to the last confirmed non-family sighting (Saturday or Sunday morning, I think?)

MOO

Okay.

Let's try this again.

I'll supply MSM sources to support my statements this time.

1) GS did NOT attend school on Monday, for whatever reason.

MSM source:
Sheriff appeals for help finding Colorado Springs boy, 11, missing since Monday
Mynatt said Gannon did not attend school Monday, but offered no explanation.

2)
GS was reportedly last seen by his stepmother on Monday afternoon some time between 3 and 4 pm.

MSM source:
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy not seen for 48 hours, prayer gathering Wednesday night
The boy's stepmom was reportedly the last person to see him.
Gannon Stauch was last seen Monday afternoon between 3-4 at his home
in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood east of Fountain.

The fact that there have been no verified independent sightings of GS on Monday means that LE needs to back their timeline up to include the day(s) prior to Monday.

LE will need to track the phone movements of all the household members to see where it leads them.

My prediction is those digital footprints will lead LE to search locations outside of that home, and quite possibly outside of that neighborhood.

How's that, Mods?

JMO.

Last edited:
Okay.

Let's try this again.

MSM source:

2)
GS was reportedly last seen by his stepmother on Monday afternoon some time between 3 and 4 pm.

MSM source:
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy not seen for 48 hours, prayer gathering Wednesday night

The fact that there have been no verified independent sightings of GS on Monday means that LE needs to back their timeline up to include the day(s) prior to Monday.

LE will need to track the phone movements of all the household members to see where it leads them.

My prediction is those digital footprints will lead LE to search locations outside of that home, and quite possibly outside of that neighborhood.

How's that, Mods?

JMO.

MSM confirmation that he did not attend school Monday.

Thank you!

BBM
Exactly...this is sickening. What was the weather like in his area on Sunday-present?? Anyone know??
We are in the Springs also. I think Sunday was a decent day, but I do know we got a bit of snow on Monday. I have been so worried about him since hearing he went missing in just a hoodie. Radar is showing some spotty snow coming in now also. Praying for this sweet little guy.

I know there are a couple of groups now on FB. I don't think we are allowed to mention them, so I won't. But there are family members that have spoken in them.

I'm genuinely baffled.
Is this a typical LE response to a runaway case?
I don't ever follow runaway cases, so I don't know how LE usually behaves in these situations.

I mean, it's not like GS is a teenager, for Pete's sake.

He's a 90-pound, 11-year old boy.
It's January, and he's in Colorado.
He left the house without so much as a jacket on.

He's only in the 5th grade. He's in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.

I don't understand why there haven't been any press conferences…anybody have any thoughts about that?

JMO.

Last edited:
We are in the Springs also. I think Sunday was a decent day, but I do know we got a bit of snow on Monday. I have been so worried about him since hearing he went missing in just a hoodie. Radar is showing some spotty snow coming in now also. Praying for this sweet little guy.

I know there are a couple of groups now on FB. I don't think we are allowed to mention them, so I won't. But there are family members that have spoken in them.
This is such a scary situation:( I can not even imagine what Gannon’s mom is going through. No coat....not reaching out to let her know that he is safe....:(:(
My husband used to live just outside of Denver, CO. He said the weather is unpredictable (snowing & cold one minute, sunny & 60 the next). Is it like that in the Springs, too?? I keep coming here checking for good news....keep refreshing the page :(

This is such a scary situation:( I can not even imagine what Gannon’s mom is going through. No coat....not reaching out to let her know that he is safe....:(:(
My husband used to live just outside of Denver, CO. He said the weather is unpredictable (snowing & cold one minute, sunny & 60 the next). Is it like that in the Springs, too?? I keep coming here checking for good news....keep refreshing the page :(
We do have some interesting weather, and it is pretty similar temp wise to Denver, although I notice our area is usually a little colder than Denver by just a bit. But it's January, and most of the temps will be chilly. Thankfully no large snowstorms at this time, but it's still too cold for Gannon to be out there with no jacket. I just went to the grocery store, and all I could think about was him out there without proper warmth. It's in the 20s tonight, dipping into the teens at our house. But it will crawl up to 50s and maybe even 60 later this weekend, but even then dipping back down to 20s in the evening. Praying he is home safe long before that, though.

Okay.

Let's try this again.

MSM source:

2)

MSM source:

How's that, Mods?

JMO.
I don’t know about others, but if my kid stays home from school it’s because she is sick, and if she is sick she isn’t going on any play dates. Something to consider, but just my own experience as a parent. MOO.

I don’t know about others, but if my kid stays home from school it’s because she is sick, and if she is sick she isn’t going on any play dates. Something to consider, but just my own experience as a parent. MOO.
That was always my rule when my boys were young! And don’t even think about it if it’s cold out! MOO

bbm
snipped for focus

Ok, it sounds like LE want to know if any saw him at all in the neighborhood on Sat. or Sun.?
Did anyone see him out playing outside on the weekend ?
Most boys that age like to go outside , regardless of what the weather is doing. :rolleyes:

Was he visiting any friends either of those days ?
I'm assuming the week before that he'd be in school until Fri. around 3-3:30 pm.

Thanks for posting! So, why are they assuming runaway now if he has no past of it?
I think because on his phone there was a search for "...if parents can track your phone records..."
Or something to that effect.
I'm assuming this came from either his dad or the step mother.
His phone was left at home so the parents would naturally be looking through it.

In regards to that alleged Google search, has this been printed in MSM?

Assuming that it’s true, this is the first result when one enters those search terms:

Your parents
are geniuses. Leave your phone at home when you leave and they can't track you. Or turn your phone off when you're not using it. Seriously though, you can't turn Find My Phone off without the password.Sep 26, 2015

It seems awfully convenient that he left his phone at home, instead of shutting it off. By leaving it at home, it furthered the narrative that he ran away.

But if he didn’t make that search, then this is bad. It would be a clear effort at misdirection.

Thanks for posting! So, why are they assuming runaway now if he has no past of it?
Perhaps that well-timed google search that was done on his phone, which conveniently suggests he was thinking of running away...

What we need to know, was it Gannon who did the search, and had possession of his phone at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelenFlower1