Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps that well-timed google search that was done on his phone, which conveniently suggests he was thinking of running away...

What we need to know, was it Gannon who did the search, and had possession of his phone at that time.
Can't LE check and know exactly what time that search was entered on his phone ?
If Gannon left for the friend's house then the search or any other activity would've occurred before he left.

Occams' Razor makes me think things are hinky.
Sorry it's too soon after Harley Dilly and this boy is even younger.
And as far as I know, no friends of Gannon's were expecting him to come over.
Unless he wanted to surprise them ?

Perhaps that well-timed google search that was done on his phone, which conveniently suggests he was thinking of running away...

What we need to know, was it Gannon who did the search, and had possession of his phone at that time.
Exactly! This is very concerning. I’m not seeing a viable option for him at this point.

Surely, if he had “runaway” and someone was harboring him, they would’ve come forward by now?

Likewise, if he had runaway, and had nowhere to go he would’ve come home by now.

So, either he ran away and something happened accidentally to him OR he never ran away and something happened to him.

I really don’t know, but I hope he is safe!

Hi
Okay.

Let's try this again.

I'll supply MSM sources to support my statements this time.

1) GS did NOT attend school on Monday, for whatever reason.

MSM source:
Sheriff appeals for help finding Colorado Springs boy, 11, missing since Monday
Mynatt said Gannon did not attend school Monday, but offered no explanation.

2)
GS was reportedly last seen by his stepmother on Monday afternoon some time between 3 and 4 pm.

MSM source:
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy not seen for 48 hours, prayer gathering Wednesday night
The boy's stepmom was reportedly the last person to see him.
Gannon Stauch was last seen Monday afternoon between 3-4 at his home
in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood east of Fountain.

The fact that there have been no verified independent sightings of GS on Monday means that LE needs to back their timeline up to include the day(s) prior to Monday.

LE will need to track the phone movements of all the household members to see where it leads them.

My prediction is those digital footprints will lead LE to search locations outside of that home, and quite possibly outside of that neighborhood.

How's that, Mods?

JMO.[/QUOT]
His aunt is on twitter and said he was on video at a convenience store buying chips. Is that not reported in any other media?

I think because on his phone there was a search for "...if parents can track your phone records..."
Or something to that effect.
I'm assuming this came from either his dad or the step mother.
His phone was left at home so the parents would naturally be looking through it.
BBM:

I gotta' be honest: I haven't seen that info anywhere except here on WS.

I think it's either a complete rumor, or someone tried to make it look as if GS had done that electronic search.

Either way, I ain't buying it.

JMO.

Can't LE check and know exactly what time that search was entered on his phone ?
If Gannon left for the friend's house then the search or any other activity would've occurred before he left.

Occams' Razor makes me think things are hinky.
Sorry it's too soon after Harley Dilly and this boy is even younger.
And as far as I know, no friends of Gannon's were expecting him to come over.
Unless he wanted to surprise them ?
Yeah, I’m almost positive they can figure out the exact time. I wouldn’t be surprised if they downloaded his phone, and have a solid picture of his previous activity by now.

The Dilly case had some weirdness, but he had a pattern of running away. That one looked like misadventure to me from early on.

This case has weirdness, but GS has no pattern of running away. There also doesn’t seem to be a reason why he would do that.

I’m not sure what this is, but I think foul play is more likely here (than the Dilly case). I think the odds of that go up with each passing day.

Hi
His aunt is on twitter and said he was on video at a convenience store buying chips. Is that not reported in any other media?

Unfortunately, that sighting's been debunked.

LE came out later and said mom reviewed the footage and that it was not GS.

Definitely discouraging news.

We'd probably all feel a lot more hopeful right now had that actually been GS in that store.

JMO.

Last edited:
I have kid same age. Most 5th graders don’t have phones or much of a social media presence. And assuming the Google search story is true, how many 5th graders (He probably recently got a phone) would even think to search that? It’s odd if true.

As for going out to play, that sounds normal to me for his age. It’s not odd to go a block or two away and knock on a friend’s door.

My teens would never leave the house without a phone, but I just have trouble seeing a 5th grader being that tethered to a cellphone.

But the time

But the timeline for when he left is pretty squishy. SM says between 3:15 and 4 or something like that. So it's possible to send that text within that time gap and pretend he sent it.

They’re calling him a runaway because allegedly the last search on his phone was “can my parents track me if my phone is off.” His phone was left at the house.

I can't find the MSM as to where he said "can my parents track me if my phone is off". Can you please let me know where this came from? I'm having an issue with the wording. IMO Thanks.

BBM:

I gotta' be honest: I haven't seen that info anywhere except here on WS.

I think it's either a complete rumor, or someone tried to make it look as if GS had done that electronic search.

Either way, I ain't buying it.

JMO.
I agree, I just asked the original poster for MSM verification. That seems like too many words for a search. If I were a kid ( so very much not) it would sound more like "can SOMEONE track a phone when off", or something like that. IMO

I can't find the MSM as to where he said "can my parents track me if my phone is off". Can you please let me know where this came from? I'm having an issue with the wording. IMO Thanks.
I checked with the original poster and my opinion from their answer in a post is that this is a confirmed rumor so I'll treat it as such.

What has me curious now is what the sister's have to say about when they last saw him.
If he was sick from going to school on Monday in the a.m., did they see him at all ?
Or was his room door closed and they assumed he was asleep ?
And if he was sick he maybe shouldn't have been making plans to go and visit a friend. Imo.

Last edited:

the original flier that was being circulated here locally stated “the last search on his cell phone was within the context of ‘can my parents find me if my phone is off.’” Sorry, I don’t know how to post a photo of the original flier.

I checked with the original poster and my opinion from their answer in a post is that this is a confirmed rumor so I'll treat it as such.

What has me curious now is what the sister's have to say about when they last saw him.
If he was sick from going to school on Monday am did they see him at all ?
Or was his room door closed and they assumed he was asleep ?
And if he was sick he maybe shouldn't have been making plans to go and visit a friend.

I am not trying to be a pain, but what do you mean "you" checked with the original poster", and "your opinion" and "their answer". Not sure what this is all means. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby_Cluebie_Doo