CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was that she wasn't shaming him. I think other people are thinking it's shameful and somehow unmentionable.
I can only speak for myself. I don’t think his issues were shameful at all. I think she thought they were both shameful and a nuisance (to her) and I hate the way she taunted him for something wholly out of his control.

Did anyone ever come out of the woodwork from LS's past like ex-boyfriends, coworkers, teachers, siblings, neighbors, etc and have anything of value to add in terms of her behavior in the past? Childhood? Teenage years? Not necessarily in court but maybe to the media?? I know her previous husband passed away but anyone else? I'd be interested in what they have to say.

Witness says that she went out of her way to not describe the fire with any clarity.

That Gannon going downstairs again 'didn't make sense'. Or all the windows open in January for that long. Neither did the volume of smoke she described.

Play.

LS claims she didn't call in to her work that day. Despite the texts to her principal. Now claiming she only called in 'when I was going to work'. Claims she hadn't signed any contracts with the school and 'wasn't going to work for them anyway'. Now saying she told them Thursday or Friday, that she didn't work Friday either. Now claiming she had a bereavement on her father's side of the family and called in the previous week.

Pause.

Witness talks about her shifting the call in back from proximity to Gannon's disappearance.

Talks about how she didn't talk about having mental health issues to do with teaching, just that she no longer wanted to work in teaching because of the 'current environment in schools.'

Play.

As mind blowing as all of this is (enter cash belly), this is excellent evidence of Tee’s sanity!

Stupid, narcissistic, a pathological liar, with a plethora of personality disorders, I am sure, does not make this witch insane. Far from it. She is a cold calculating murderer and abuser who is about to find out that she’s not as smart as she thinks she is.

SMH…a pregnant lady with a cash full of money so she wasn’t really pregnant yadda yadda yadda.

Please make her stop.

MOO

Last edited:
Looking forward to today's interview of LS by FBI Special Agent Jonathan Grusing. Grusing is a favorite among many WS trial-watchers. I believe the interview took place in S.C. shortly after LS' arrest (please correct me if I am wrong). Also prefer the RA format for viewing.
app

This is the first trial I've watched real-time (or at least as much as I can, work permitting). Thank you to so many people in these threads for all their hard work on this case and providing the thread updates.

I've never seen Special Agent Grusing before, as a result, but oh boy I might be in platonic love! I have to imagine that if a Web Sleuther saw him walk in a room, they'd just immediately confess, including to crimes they haven't even committed. :D

I can only speak for myself. I don’t think his issues were shameful at all. I think she thought they were both shameful and a nuisance (to her) and I hate the way she taunted him for something wholly out of his control.
IMO, both AS and LS provided that GS would get embarrassed at school about his stomach issues -- especially if he had an accident at school. However, I also think any prudent adult or child having an accident would be embarrassed but not necessarily shamed for a situation out of their control.

1682106420253.png
1682106358414.png

Former FBI special agent Jonathan Grusing (22 yrs. with the FBI) was asking Letecia, and trying to get her to expand on the time line she gave about the fire, and then the next morning what happened according to Letecia.

She says, well, that's where Letecia can be of help in finding Gannon. Agent Grusing, if she feels telling him the story puts her in danger, and you need protection they can provide it. He tells her that she is the last adult who was with Gannon. (Oh-oh, he's calling her on the alarms, saying nobody else was involved, and she's trying to wiggle out of it saying they were already covered.)

"Letecia, you got to give me something here."

This is the first trial I've watched real-time (or at least as much as I can, work permitting). Thank you to so many people in these threads for all their hard work on this case and providing the thread updates.

I've never seen Special Agent Grusing before, as a result, but oh boy I might be in platonic love! I have to imagine that if a Web Sleuther saw him walk in a room, they'd just immediately confess, including to crimes they haven't even committed. :D

He's amazing. You can search YT for FBI Grusing if you want to see more of him.

He's saying if she needs protection, they can provide it.

She is resisting giving any information.

She's looking at the things she signed and saying that 'it says here, I'm allowed to have someone with me...'

He points out that if she 'let something happen to him' she's just as responsible as who actually did it.

He's talking about his experience now. He's reassuring her he doesn't think she is a bad person. That something bad happened, but she hopes 'that if I do this or this or this, something will save you'. He tells her it won't.

He's telling her he's seen all the evidence and no one else was there.

"I would not, did not..." She's claiming he's made a 'predetermination'.

He tells her that if there was a shred of evidence, there was anyone else, they would be looking at them.

I think she's thinking she's calling his bluff?

"I loved Gannon with all my heart..."

"What you're saying to me is that you think that I hurt Gannon."

She's trying to run the same distraction game on him she ran on AS, minus the screeching. She is playing against the major leagues and she is running the same BS one-note garbage. It's all she's got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892