VERDICT WATCH CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did wonder if Young leaning hard on ASPD was going to bite him. He should have kept more to the actual things she was diagnosed with.

A reminder that people who are on the narcissistic side of things, the women tend to go into careers like nursing or teaching. It gives good optics (people see it as a benevolent profession), gives a lot of power, gives control over a vulnerable group of people. Special ed covers both. It doesn't mean she was caring and empathetic.

MOO

This is laughable

She can't have ASPD because she worked with kids... Tell that to the amount of diagnosed surgeons and medical professionals with ASPD

It's about the power, not the care

* ASPD doesn't necessarily mean killer btw

Notice how Mr Tolini talks really fast in parts too?. I wish I was in the gallery with a catapult and some wet tissue.(Obviously not really, cos it's about Gannon, but you get me!).

He must know he is talking sh*te, I mean come on!

Tolini said, “It makes no sense for somebody who has pre-planned to brutally kill Gannon, then to report him missing right away, and then a matter of three days later to go police with a completely illogical story… None of that is rational. None of that makes sense.”

I am a bit behind, but I just have to say, Al Stauch is an amazing person for being able to sit there and listen to this. Hearing her shushing that baby who is hurting and telling him they are going to have to sell the sofa when a mistake happened infuriates me! IMO she is a monster and deserves to be locked up no matter why she did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaucer