CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chase Merritt/McStay murders - Curtis Reeves, the grumpy old man that shot a poor man, in a theather for texting, before the movie started! - Robert Durst, if he lives that long. A few more off top of my head, but trial dates not firmly stated. They keep continuing, delaying.

I wrote those all down....and will keep tabs on these courts happenings.

I have ALWAYS missed the verdicts lol.. except for the First Arias Trial...and that's only because I had a text sent to my phone telling me when it came in! lol

Ooh! How do you get a text?!

I will be watching Twitter like a hawk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weren't these writings done in Jail while he was under medication?

No, i don't think there will be a hung jury.
I do think they will find JH guilty but I think he will get LWOP.

I do not think they will give him DP...just because of the mental issue.

I think he deserves it however as he knew what he was doing. He planned this way to long, to clever, or so he thought, in getting the ammo, weapons, armor, where he would commit the crime, time, people involved, his apartment. He will be found guilty for sure on that. The DP, I just don't think they will give it to him. However, that being said, life in prison might be worse for him. As for the victims. I am sorry they will not get what they want. Their lives are forever changed and nothing can change that.

I agree with this which is why I think DA should have accepted the plea offer from JH. It would have saved tax payers tons of money for the cost of this trial. By having this trial JH got his media attention he craves but on the flip-side the victims got to have a voice.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
@xxxxxxx Recording v. not recording has been central to #theatershooting exams. Working in TV, I must say recording often covers your *advertiser censored**

Mr King can't tell the time. 15 minutes my foot!

Ooh! How do you get a text?!

I will be watching Twitter like a hawk!

The group that I was with at the time put links up for that. Im sure there will be some put up here too

CBSDenver ‏@CBSDenver · 1m1 minute ago
Theater shooting defense ending with psychiatrist sparring #theatershooting http://cbsloc.al/1gqAVe5?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter …

0 favorites

 Reply

 Retweet 1

 Favorite

 More

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 54s54 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting Defense said they needed 15 more mins w/ Gur at most. We're now at 15 mins & counting. (Thanks for counting, @nancymelear

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
"The delusions have propelled him to carry out this attack," Gur said. #theatershooting

I wonder, if the doctors accent is more pronounced in the court setting then elsewhere. She appears to doctor 'better' when answering the defense questions.

The doctor will NEVER make her plane in time to take off if she does not just answer the questions yes or no. She has no one to blame but herself if she misses the plane.

Now MR. B....the answers will be longer and so untruthful.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 51s52 seconds ago
Gur says her diagnosis of schizophrenia was not a close call. Brauchler now begins questioning Gur again. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 36s37 seconds ago
#theatershooting

King finished. Brauchler up for recross.

ok, what she's saying, so loudly & strongly- jh's writings are delusional, that's really strange that she's so adamant, saying that no one with a high IQ writes bizarre things like that???? Really doc?

What about song writers? ever read their lyrics?, fictional writers? She may offend the jury, who knows what people want to write in their private journals, musing about life!!!

Big difference! jh wanted his writings to be read!! He sent his 'non-private' journal so it would be read.

He set it up!

She thinks talking loud makes her statements true!
IMO

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 36s36 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting Def ends Gur redirect w/ "Is schizophrenia diagnosis close call?" Gur: "No." Brauchler back up. Live http://link.kdvr.com/1HhTPfZ

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

B - You said JH didn’t tell you he wanted to put people out of their misery. PG 9 of your report says he did.

#theatershooting

Brauchler - why did you agree with Mr King moments ago he didn’t say it

#theatershooting

How much time did you talk to defense team to prep yourself for my cross?

Gur - an hour

Silly Dr Gur. She won't win against GB.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Gur tells #TheaterShooting DA she misspoke about report in redirect, saying she can't be reasonably expected to remember whole report. Hmm

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 49s50 seconds ago
#theatershooting

B is pointing out inconsistencies in what Gur agreed to with King

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Brauchler hammering Gur over an answer she just gave to King, suggesting she is responding to just "the gist." #theatershooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member