CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Details are very very important in a court of law---especially if you are testifying......jmo:thinking:

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Brauchler: "Doctor, the details are important, aren't they?" Gur: "It depends on for what." #theatershooting

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 45s46 seconds ago
Brauchler to Dr. Gur: "So now we're just going to agree to things that SOUND right?”
#theatershooting #theatertrial
http://bit.ly/7NEWStheatertrial

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Brauchler: "Doctor, the details are important, aren't they?" Gur: "It depends on for what." #theatershooting

LOL Mr. B. is pointing out that she agree's with Def ( King) when asked questions..But he points out she actually doesn't remember the details..and agree's anyway...Why? Because she worked with them for an hour to know what questions he was going to ask..BUT now claims doesn't remember blah blah blah!!

Go Master B. !!

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Gur: "I don't see the relevance."
Brauchler: "I bet.”
#theatershooting #theatertrial
http://bit.ly/7NEWStheatertrial …

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Brauchler is getting wound up as he questions Gur for the final time. Rapid questioning. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 45s45 seconds ago
Judge for second time sustains King objection to Brauchler "commentary" with Gur, but judge warns Gur to watch her remarks. #theatershooting

GB is getting feisty because it's almost over! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brauchler suggests Gur "saved a bunch" by writing such a short report. King objection sustained. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 42s43 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting Judge sustains def. objections to Brauchler snarky side remarks. IE-> Gur: "I don't see the relevance." Brauchler: "I bet."

Gur: The whole thing is the forest!

GB: So you aren't interested in the details?

Gur: That's what the forest is! the trees! The details!

GB: Yeah and you saved a bunch of those! (Referring to just 15 pages in her report)

King: OBJECTION!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View translation
Brauchler notes Dr. Reid generated nearly 60-page report. Dr. Metzner generated 120-page report. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Gur says she wrote the “forest” and not the details, not the big picture

GB is good!!! Why not just send in a postcard!!!! WOW

I wish she would just be honest and say.. "Furthermore, I have no idea what I'm talking about... Can I go now?" lololol

and then... For the love of God.. Let her GO!!!

Brauchler says by writing a short report, Gur can say she considered everything without having to write it down. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 52s53 seconds ago
Brauchler asks Gur why she didn't just write a postcard. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 56s57 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Brauchler is saying that not writing a detailed report, she can say she considered everything

I wish she would just be honest and say.. "Furthermore, I have no idea what I'm talking about... Can I go now?" lololol

and then... For the love of God.. Let her GO!!!

I have a plane to catch and remember I am a grandma--and this is my first born son........

Don't miss the fiery exchange between DA Brauchler and star defense witness Dr. Raquel Gur. #theatershooting VIDEO: http://dptv.denverpost.com/2015/04/27/theater-shooting-trial/ …

#theatershooting

Brauchler - King asked if JH wasn’t being credible. You said during cross w. me I didn’t take him at his word.
#theatershooting

Gur - when talking about wounding people, I said no, we talked about his plan to kill

Clinical notes a therapist uses in the office..is FAR different when submitting a report for COURT purposes MUST contain co-oberation's for your opinion..It's NOT meant to be a cue for YOU to spew your cherry picked memory ..and suggesting/claiming she talked about it with JH.

I think Mr. B. Is upset Judge wouldn't declare this witness as Impeached..So now continues to point out her poor documentations.!!!!!!!

#theatershooting

B- You agree he wasn’t being forthcoming with you?

G-, he felt more comfy saying he wanted to wound

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 56s56 seconds ago
Brauchler is getting aggressive with Dr. Gur in his final session with her. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 44s45 seconds ago
#theatershooting

B- writing down symptoms in notebook what he thought was wrong, saw psych at school.he’s not in denial?

G: Agrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members