CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that defence attorney looks like she is on a spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Mr. Brauchler!!

**Hasn't been said lately**

He wanted to ask about the gas...and how much gas their was. Miss Higgs objected...speculation.

He says "Can you tell us something about the smell, so I can get something out of the question?" Courtroom laughter!!

When was he supposed to complete his time there? If he hasn't left?

I am not sure there is an "end date". Remember they have spoken about some lab people being there 5+ years. But I wouldn't stake my life on it!

Last rent payment, June 29, 2012 for July, 2012

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

JH always paid on time - actually ahead of time, up until the last rent payment which was June 29, 2012.

Willing to bet he was a tad late because he had racked up so many MC bills to supply tools for his evil plans ( ala weapons/gear/chemicals/equipment) ..so had to wait for mommy and daddy to refill his checking account!! to fund HIS PLAN!! Gerr

WOW! So the ceiling from apartment below was bowed downward? From all of the gas seeping through, and warping the wood/drywall, I assume? That's crazy!!!

@larryryckman: Holley says JH always paid ahead of time on lease. The last rent payment was June 29, 2012, weeks before.

@larryryckman: Holley went to Unit 10 after #theatershooting on July 23. Smelled gas but couldn't quantify how much. Ceiling in unit below was bowed.

https://twitter.com/larryryckman

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

JH always paid on time - actually ahead of time, up until the last rent payment which was June 29, 2012.

Willing to bet he was a tad late because he had racked up so many MC bills to supply tools for his evil plans ( ala weapons/gear/chemicals/equipment) ..so had to wait for mommy and daddy to refill his checking account!! to fund HIS PLAN!! Gerr

I wouldn't say that. She just said he paid in advance. And he used a credit card, not cash.

He was getting $2166 a month. He had plenty of money! We know he wasn't social, etc. So he wasn't really spending money except on anything other than living expenses.

I am not sure there is an "end date". Remember they have spoken about some lab people being there 5+ years. But I wouldn't stake my life on it!

Ah I see. So I wonder why he didn't reapply for a full year lease again.

I love Mr. Brauchler!!

**Hasn't been said lately**

He wanted to ask about the gas...and how much gas their was. Miss Higgs objected...speculation.

He says "Can you tell us something about the smell, so I can get something out of the question?" Courtroom laughter!!

I love him too... It might just be a Prosecutor thing with me though!! lol
:loveyou:

@larryryckman: Higgs asks Holley if it was odd that someone asked for a top-floor unit. Holley doesn't recall anyone asking before.

Maryalice Arre (pronounced airy)

Apartment Manager - works for Joan Holley

I can see clearly now! The def. has all those rule numbers (601, 602, etc.) in a bowl & they just reach in & pull out a rule at random to object to. That's why a lot of them don't make sense & judge keeps overruling the same ones over & over. LOL:blushing:

I wouldn't say that. She just said he paid in advance. And he used a credit card, not cash.

He was getting $2166 a month. He had plenty of money! We know he wasn't social, etc. So he wasn't really spending money except on anything other than living expenses.

Do we even know what the rent was?? I don't think I have ever heard it mentioned..

.Of course he could use his MC and only make minimum payments however, given the amounts he was racking up..He should have reached it's limits..multi thousands of dollars over a few months?? (from experience with my boys..they will only allow like 500-1000 card limit at very high interest rates!!

I do believe his MC was in his own name..and given he lacked any credit rating..that ceiling would be very LOW unless and of course IF his parent's co-signed...THEN THAT means they were fully aware of his high balances each month....Hate to think they had afore knowledge of this at all!!

Mr. Braucler establishing that no change in defendant from May 2011 to resigning in May 2012.

Do we even know what the rent was?? I don't think I have ever heard it mentioned...Of course he could use his MC and only make minimum payments however given the amounts he was racking up..He should have reached it;s limits..multi thousands of dollars over a few months??

I do believe his MC was in his own name..and given he lacked any credit rating..that ceiling would be very LOW unless and of course IF his parent's co-signed...THEN THAT means they were fully aware of his high balances each month....Hate to think they had afore knowledge of this at all!!

HHMMM...not sure if there is anyway to know what the limit was. And not sure if we know he lacked a credit rating? He was making money for awhile as a research student.

Do we even know what the rent was?? I don't think I have ever heard it mentioned...Of course he could use his MC and only make minimum payments however given the amounts he was racking up..He should have reached it;s limits..multi thousands of dollars over a few months??

JH spent a huge amount on his card. Surely his parents must have co-signed if he was able to spend so much. When I got my first card I think my limit was around £500 (maybe $750). I think we are going to find out they did know about his spending.

@larryryckman: Arre recalls receiving the final rent check from JH. Hair was orange and wild. June 29, 2012.

@larryryckman: Arre: "I said, 'James, you've changed your hair color!' He just said, 'Oh yeah,'" He didn't make a big deal about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member