CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 5s5 seconds ago
Reid: Why dye hair red? JH: "i think to stand out. To stand beside normalcy, to be exotic I guess." #theatershooting

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting JH shaved beard before massacre because he expected to go to jail ...again going to knowing what he was doing was wrong

https://twitter.com/larryryckman

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 20s20 seconds ago
JH didn't wear contacts at #theatershooting. They looked cool, he said, but he couldn't see with them. He wears prescription lenses

"I don't know where the little comes in" - re doc asking if he has impish quality, like a little devil, to his last pics

"I don't know where the little part comes in"........size much???????

"Picture to show I could buy all that stuff and nobody would notice"

omg

Thank you all so so much for all your tweets and updates!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Thanks for all the tweet posts.

The judge just gave jury instructions.

I think most jurors try and do a good job but I am sure there are a lot of small slip-ups that go unannounced. Its almost impossible to avoid all media coverage these days.

One last interesting tidbit I learned today from I think the news guy on Channel 7 Denver who gives commentary during the breaks. Somewhere I heard that they do chain JH down where he is seated so its not like he can go anywhere when he is in the courtroom.

He is chained before the jury comes in. So the jury doesnt know he is chained down.

I found that interesting.

Everyone have a good weekend. I am not sure if I will be watching every day as it gets rough to listen to it. But I will check in from time to time for sure.

Thanks everyone. Bye

I have some reading to do...I can't read here and listen to the video. So I chat on TDC yt page.

But I will go back and read all of y'alls posts so I can pick up stuff I missed due to bad audio.

It was a very interesting afternoon...and I think there are some BIG HOLES for the DT.

All of that being said...hope each and every one of you have a fantastic weekend!!!!! And God Bless Texas...

By the time they did this interview 2 years after the event he seems to be on the proper medication ( cocktail) it's too bad the Drs didn't have him on the right meds prior to the massacre.

This is why I would have a hard time sentencing him to death if I were on the jury. JH strikes me as severely mentally ill. The question I have of him would be would he do the same heinous acts today? Now that he is medicated?

This is why I would have a hard time sentencing him to death if I were on the jury. JH strikes me as severely mentally ill. The question I have of him would be would he do the same heinous acts today? Now that he is medicated?

I agree. If one juror hung the JA sentencing I think there will be at least one sympathetic Juror that will not send him to death but I'm guessing probably LWOP. I don't think he will win the insanity defense. Someone on that jury with a son or family member with any kind of mental illness will have empathy.

This photo does not look like JH from Murderpedia website. If you compare to his nose and lips on the other photos. I don't think it's him.

http://murderpedia.org/male.H/h/holmes-james-photos-1.htm
7a4c1755eb305e46b4dcf88fbe915fe1.jpg

Respectfully, IMO I think it does look like him. Just older and medicated if that makes sense.

If you look at the other photos on the website his eyebrows look different and in this pic his nose looks crooked compared to the others. Lips look bigger too.

Did his nose get broken since incarcerated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member