CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Max Wachtel
47m47 minutes ago
Dr. Max Wachtel ‏@mwachtel
Jessica Ghawi's mother to testify in #TheaterTrial tomorrow. Alex Teves' mother will likely testify on Wed. #theatershooting

Not many defense lawyers there. Ready for the phase 3 instructions!

TURN ON YOUR MIC!!!!!! Only hear the Judge!! Geesh!!

hey, Maise! are you here? Nelson objects to the entire instruction!!!!!! There she goes....

NOT any surprise!! Nelson has a whole slew of objections including the pros. of talking about aggravating factors..??? Is she delusional?? ( quik get her assessed)

Nelson wants every line to say 'they are not required to proposed to a DP'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Judge shut her requests twice already. She's being redundant, says judge.

I thought that the jury were muddled up too. I'm glad they caught on. Can you imagine if they hadn't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This type thing is one reason I am glad that English is my first language. It would be tuff as nails to learn it as a 2nd or 3rd language. It's odd and irregular as a street full of potholes -- but still I love it...

WHOA!!!! The Court heard my complaint!! LOL

#2 Denied!!

This is a global objection-says Nelson.
Judge keeps saying I need to go by instructions by law.
She wants to rewrite the law again!!!! SMH

#3 Denied!! Nelson will recite every claim in the book...THIS judge is so prepared!!

#3 Denied!! Nelson will recite every claim in the book...THIS judge is so prepared!!
LOL! Even tho judge said he's going by the law for instruction- Nelson still said, she wants time to brainstorm to reword it!
He already said 'NO' but she's so entitled she will not accept it.

Nelson, still wants to come back and argue even after the Judge rules! Her arguments of 'throwing out' the different laws/rules/articles might be impressive but she does not know how to apply them to argue them to get her point across. Just stating Colorado this or that, does not work.

Ohhh Man..SHe want's the jury to be instructed like in Phase 2 surrounding MI..LOL sick!! They have already deemed mitigations including Mental Illness as NOT outweighing aggravators!! Just wait..she will progress the same blah bah!!

Nelson, still wants to come back and argue even after the Judge rules! Her arguments of 'throwing out' the different laws/rules/articles might be impressive but she does not know how to apply them to argue them to get her point across. Just stating Colorado this or that, does not work.

this is so correct!!!!!!!!! she's done this whole time.

Ohhh Lordy..NOW she wants to add at the end of Mercy Instruction..some sort of double speak..once again...SMH!! Ain't going to fly ..No need by law to continually put a "Guilt Trip" on any of the juror's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member