CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 37s37 seconds ago
#theatershooting Lori Godwin on stand. JH was on her cross country team when he attended high school

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago  Castle Rock, CO
Defense will have to move quickly if they intend to get through 7 more witnesses this afternoon. #theatershooting

They sure will, especially if they keep reminding each witness to call him 'Jimmy'!

a minute ago

Godwin on the gunman as a runner: "He didn't stand out to me at all a minute ago

Godwin on the gunman as a runner: "He didn't stand out to me at allanica.padilla

Are they going in chronological order? If so, what happened to "Mr. Happy"...the 5th grade teacher who gave his deposition the other day?

Had to walk the dog. Are they on break?

they said they wanted to put 7 more witnesses today, as they have flights to catch. so, guess they'll play his video tomorrow.

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 3m3 minutes ago
Gunman’s former track coach Lori Godwin: 'He wasn't bullied or anything.'
#theatershooting #TheaterTrial

croakerqueen123 ‏@croakerqueen · 4m4 minutes ago
#theatershooting #theatertrial - Day 53 - Part 1: http://youtu.be/cbsjBEYhNWc?a

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 1m1 minute ago
Gunman’s former track coach: 'He was more of a shadow figure. If I didn't take roll I wouldn't have known he was there.' #theatershooting

I'm about to check out---this is painful to listen to

When will we hear victim impact statements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago  Castle Rock, CO
Defendant looks at photo of his high school cross country team while his former coach testifies. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago  Castle Rock, CO
"I never saw Jimmy smile," his former cross country coach testifies. #theatershooting

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 54s54 seconds ago
Higgs keeps starting to refer to the #theatershooting gunman by his last name then backs up and says first & last name. #nailsonchalkboard

I hate how they always bring up the shooter and if he was "respectful"--

I hate how they always bring up the shooter and if he was "respectful"--

I wish the prosecution would get up and ask "how do you feel about the crime the defendant committed".

Has the State asked any of these witnesses any questions? I fell asleep...have a migraine.

My computer froze..had to reboot..Guess its the same..wash-rinse -repeat...But he was such a good little boy and a nondescript teen....

All defence is doing is to try and humanize their client..Good grief..Most killers start out nondescript..evolve due to their inner thoughts and sense of entitlements...For this mass murdered ( convicted as such with depraved mind) means he eventually realized his smartness and goals he set out couldn't be achieved..Therefore resorted to revenge/killing of humans to somehow rise him above to become FAMOUS!!

I tend to believe his intention was to become famous thru his research in the neuro-field....when failed at that..he threw in the towel..His initial need to justify his notoriety was to pull of something like gaining worth by killing as many humans as he possibly could..including setting up a diversion ( his apartment incendiary devices) !!

What about his mission once he realized he couldn't do it "normally"..thats when he set up his insanity defence..sought out Psych help..tolerated it for a few months..no cure (LOL) justified his mission..which he actually was planning even during his psych visits..SMH..

Sorry for rambling..his childhood presentation by def. is for one purpose ..HUMAN-IZE something their client detests per everything he has spewed!!!

Has the State asked any of these witnesses any questions? I fell asleep...have a migraine.

They asked the teacher a couple of questions (clarifying when he was his teacher) but nothing else.

Yikes! Did you all realize she said "he snuck into the group as a shadow'. Like he did at the theater?

Ooh Miss Teesch-Maguire is being firm with this witness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member