CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens to the last of these witnesses if the defense cannot ask them questions before the Jury has to leave? Are the required to stay over night and come back tomorrow or is it too bad for the defense?

My computer froze..had to reboot..Guess its the same..wash-rinse -repeat...But he was such a good little boy and a nondescript teen....

All defence is doing is to try and humanize their client..Good grief..Most killers start out nondescript..evolve due to their inner thoughts and sense of entitlements...For this mass murdered ( convicted as such with depraved mind) means he eventually realized his smartness and goals he set out couldn't be achieved..Therefore resorted to revenge/killing of humans to somehow rise him above to become FAMOUS!!

I tend to believe his intention was to become famous thru his research in the neuro-field....when failed at that..he threw in the towel..His initial need to justify his notoriety was to pull of something like gaining worth by killing as many humans as he possibly could..including setting up a diversion ( his apartment incendiary devices) !!

What about his mission once he realized he couldn't do it "normally"..thats when he set up his insanity defence..sought out Psych help..tolerated it for a few months..no cure (LOL) justified his mission..which he actually was planning even during his psych visits..SMH..

Sorry for rambling..his childhood presentation by def. is for one purpose ..HUMAN-IZE something their client detests per everything he has spewed!!!

I completely agree. My younger son who just graduated college talked to his professor in length about JH case. Notoriety and being famous for something even murder is exactly the conclusion they came to.

This woman is a special education professional, so she asked the other students on her team to evaluate JH's aptitude? Really?

It would be cool if the jury asks hundreds of questions......and they run out of time today. Shame on me for thinking mean.

After this phase.... 3. Penalty

I hope their statements remind the jury exactly what kind of person the shooter is now and not how he was years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This woman is a special education professional, so she asked the other students on her team to evaluate JH's aptitude? Really?

Yes, I caught that. That is not correct at all. I hope her school district takes note of that.

Poor little Veronica she will never get to take piano lessons or run cross country. Her future was snuffed out by this monster.

Hmm...I wonder if little 'Jimmy' was polite? I'm gonna gues he was.

As I listen to all this about little Jimmy. I think if only they knew a monster was evolving from this rotten piece of human flesh. Sorry, I'm so mad listening to this crap.

Poor little Veronica she will never get to take piano lessons or run cross country. Her future was snuffed out by this monster.

I've just tweeted your comment. I hope you don't mind.

LOL..I took piano lessons..teacher came to our home..and yes we had recitals..usually done in a school auditorium.....

WTH (F) does this have to do with what this murderer did as an adult???????????????? He's just a thrill/notoriety seeker..as he knew he was a FAILURE on the love from as well as the goal academia desired!! Loser>evil intent>good planner>

Sorry..One never refers to kids as pianists unless they indicate some sort of way above average abilities!! For myself..I was average....LOL I progressed but wasn't indicative of some sort of prodigy...SMH!! Of course she felt bad he left...it means less $$

Absolutely! The child he murdered won't even get to attend elementary school, let alone be loved like 'jimmy' was by the people who remember him with such clarity. Ridiculous, IMO. I hope the Jury is thinking just what you posted.

Second grade? Is that age 6/7?

I will never ever again hear the name "Jimmy" again without thinking of this monster..Gawd forbid some future grandbaby is named jimmy :tantrum::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria