CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things that will earn you a time out:

1) Sleuthing family members - just sleuth the accused!

2) Posts alluding to the perp having posted here. There is NO evidence that the perp posted here - NONE. If you seriously believe that a perp posts here, contact wbsleuth@xmission.com. Otherwise, keep it to yourself! :nono:

:tos:

Don't lose your posting privilege right now! It won't be fun! :(

:abduction:

This has been a message from your friendly neighborhood alien. :kimsterwink:

What made him drop out of school? But he got his GED and on to colleg

The SUV taken away by LE that he perhaps was driving? Maybe besides the regular trash refuse, something else was found in there.

I believe all of you who have written that you sense evil from his photo, but I don't. I just see a kid. Maybe my over-reactive inner alarm is broken after too many false alarms. :dunno:

If I saw his photo without knowing anything about him, I'd think he was just another high school kid trying to look cool.

I don't see evil in his face but that may be because I don't believe in the concept of evil.

I thought it might be someone younger, because I know several of us had the creepy feeling that he was reading here all along.

That we were being watched. We were careful about what we said because of that. That fit with a younger offender.

As did the "teasing" police and thinking he was "smarter" than the police. Wanting the attention of her body being found.

It all makes sense now knowing the age and the CSI background of the suspect. It just fits now.

His poor little brother... mother and from pictures he likely has a girlfriend too. How scary would it be to do her right now?

So thankful this murderer has been caught!

Who knows how many more people he'd have hurt if his mother would have his this, enabled him, etc. Turning in her son could not be easy to do. Kudos to you, brave lady. You've saved many lives. Your son wasn't going to stop with Jessica.

amazing. The arrest for the murder of Autumn Pasquale are teens too.

Didn't the profile kind of point to a seasoned predator?

Arrests in both cases about a day apart. When I read about the NJ case I had the strange feeling that it was the same killer as in the Jessica case. Of course it wasn't true but the similarities are stunning.

Wow!

Websleuth members (and guests) GroupHug !! :tyou::skip::yesss::yesss: :grouphug:

LE said during the presser that he was 'cooperative', whatever that means.
Let's see him plead guilty and confess to every crime he's ever committed or try to commit in full and honest detail.
And accept whatever punishment the state deems appropriate.
And never appeal or whine about his sentence.

That would be a start in the direction of cooperation. Beast.

This is starting to remind me of the Jorelys Rivera case.... I just hope he doesn't off himself like Ryan Brunn did..

good thing there is no judging on how people dress around here ;)

i can be a bit "alternative" myself wearing lots of black, dr. martins, along w/ ink and piercings...etc. think of Abby on NCIS :)....
oh and im a criminal forensics major too...

...yet id never commit a crime....

Oh suuuuuuure ... that's what they ALL say ... *wink* :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members