CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for where this falls but i was just reading Jessica blog on KDVR and her mom said in upcoming interview.... “I watch her walk out the door with her friend, who said she was walking too. That was the last time I saw her.

who is this friend...wouldnt she know exactly where and with whom Jessica left with?

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/08/live-blog-search-continues-for-jessica-ridgeway/

Yes. and why were we led to believe that she walked alone down the street to the park where she would meet up with her friends?

I'm now perplexed. If it is true she left the HOUSE with a friend, who is that friend, why doesn't that friend know what happened to her?

Is there a sketch of the man who allegedly lured other children in the area?

There were two attempted abductions in the nearby Jefferson county in September

120914115119_sketch3.jpg

http://www.9news.com/news/article/289078/339/Parents-warned-after-attempted-abductions

Attachments

• 120914115119_sketch3.jpg
    120914115119_sketch3.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 11
Well, if this other child saw Jessica being forcefully put in a vehicle by someone, I would think the other child would be terrified and run to the school screaming for help. I just can't imagine the other child just going to school like nothing happened, UNLESS Jessica indicated to the child she knew the person in the vehicle.

Even so, then we'd have a suspect description?

I hope this is ok to say...
I'm lonely in the basement & it's a busy time of day.

IMO, the whole interview and seeing the question asked of her may help with context. I agree with the poster it seems odd phrasing, to me, as a snippet. For one, the focus. I, we, rather than Jessica. Everyone's different but if my child was missing and someone asked abt skeptics saying I was involved, I'd probably say something like, "My only focus is getting Jessica home and safe as soon as possible. Thinking of what she may be going through...! My life and Jessica's is an open book for investigators. I've given them full access to everything and will continue to until my baby's home safe. Jessica, if you see this baby, we're coming for you, honey." Think Desiree, Kyron's mom. maybe the full interview looks better.

Not saying a family member is involved at all. I think people are just noticing details.

Moo

But your statement wouldn't be answering the question asked and many would view that as avoiding the question and suspicious. FWIW, I prefer the straight up answers to questions asked. JMO.

I have seen snipets of the family's interview, anyone have the link to the full video yet?

I have never put much into TV interviews with the families. Everybody reacts to things differently so just because I think I would react in a certain way does not make it the right way.

If my child was missing, I would probably be operating on no sleep and under heavy sedatives. The public would probably draw the wrong conclusions due to that.

MissSunshine, I agree, until we walk in their shoes. We will never know..

When a child goes missing, the parents are inducted into the involuntary fraternity of the New Life's Normal. This means their lives will never be the same as it was the day before their child went missing. The parents have a hole in their hearts that only their missing child can fill...

Oh that poor dad - my heart is breaking for him. Imho - no red flags there at all.

Wish they had him properly mic'd. Not sure who had the mic on, but it was a bit hard to hear him at first.

If she was with another child, we should have either a vehicle or suspect description of some sort, unless Jessica split from her friend before getting into/being taken into a vehicle. Did Jessica tell her friend she would not be at school? Is that why LE has made such strange statements about "no evidence of an abduction" and that they don't believe someone is going around grabbing kids? All very strange, LE language has been strange all along, IMO.

But your statement wouldn't be answering the question asked and many would view that as avoiding the question and suspicious. FWIW, I prefer the straight up answers to questions asked. JMO.

Did you find the full question directly quoted? As I said, that may help, as well as seeing the whole interview, but as a snippet, it sounds off, IMO and apparently a couple others. Not in your opinion or some others. :dunno: You asked what seemed odd, I answered.

OK well here's the thing; how did the backpack get to Superior when the media was watching Jessica's home? I just don't think Mom was involved

I do not get the "local e-mail list" that the back pack was sent to. What is that?

Home owner's association list, from what I recall. It was an email list specifically for people who live in that neighbourhood.

Ok, I just read the mother's statement in the interview and snipped this part:
“It was like any other morning,” Sarah said, breaking down in tears. “I watched her walk out the door. A friend said she was walking too. That was the last time I saw her.

She didn't say the friend was with Jessica. She just said a friend said she was walking too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74