CO - Kara Nichols, 19, Colorado Springs, 9 Oct 2012, found deceased 2022 *arrest*

Her fb lists her work as Beautiful Distractions Models. If you click on the link to their fb page, it's not exactly runway or fashion modeling stuff.
I hope she didn't attract the attention of the wrong creep...

Jmo

Can trafficking be ruled out? Is Tree Climb here? Does this girl fit that profile of the type they target.

i think you need a link for a post like that....

this is a victim friend forum
I edited not sure how what i said wasn't victim friendly, just a harsh reality that something very bad could have happened to her. As we all kind of suspect.

IDK. I could definitely see how "missing model" would appeal to the media.

Her modeling seems to border on the sort of pictures you'd see in men's magazines. If you search her name in google images there are two that show (I think on the first and second result pages?). The pictures I've found are very provocative, and she's extremely scantily dressed. Even the picture of her face that most news sources seem to be using is a cropped shot of one of these modeling pictures.

I'm absolutely not judging her for this, I just don't think it's something that the majority of people view very favorably (unfortunately).

So Jessica's killer hadn't been arrested yet.
Only an hour and a half away from him.

According to KKTV (Colorado Springs) news tonight, her bff was on-Rachel B. She and Kara had been friends all through HS, she said Kara loved everybody, her family is in Chicago, and it was very unusual for her not to have contact with anyone. She also said that in the past year, Kara had taken to running with the wrong crowd.
As far as her modeling goes....Modeling is a tough industry and very few girls are able to make any money doing it. From what I can gather, girls can make about $75.00 -$100.00 an hour if they model nude/implied nude. In today's economy, there's probably quite a few who are doing it to help make rent. This is a very young girl, a child, really. I think she naively entered a situation in which she was in way over her head. I'm really worried about her.

I'm not sure but how would it ever be confirmed if it did. There is trafficking but there's also kidnapping and then selling the person to someone who can afford. I don't see why it wouldn't be happening. I'm sure rich people with harems the women aren't all there volutarily.

:what: Model Mayhem??? Is that the same site that has been linked to other disappearances?

Please let this young lady be found alive SOON. Way too young to be gone...

I do know that one of the suspects in the Jaren Lockhart case had a portfolio on model mayhem, but I don't know that it is connected to any other disappearances

Do find a comment concerning from a co-worker that said her bf waited outside for her whole shift...hmmm

if you look on her facebook, the picture of her in a black bikini holding a phone has a strange comment. It's by a C Pool.

if you look on her facebook, the picture of her in a black bikini holding a phone has a strange comment. It's by a C Pool.

Just read it... it seemed kind of personal, verbally (or written in this case) agressive...

But who knows....

:dunno:

The agency she works for has now posted her missing poster. I am still on the fence regarding the legitimacy of that agency.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back