CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be normal when its 67 and close to sundown not to take a jacket with you there?
I didn't think so, but she might not have been thinking about the temperature dropping by 7pm when she left. Another reason I don't think she was planning anything ahead. I think they mentioned wind that day. I was on a trip at the time.

Neither do i, but after seeing all those apts she had to walk by she could have gotten diverted. But i think she is in serious danger.

Omgoodness, that is weird. Was he in Greeley when Kayleah went missing?

He doesn't seem to fit into this case, start a thread if you need one.

He doesn't seem to fit into this case, start a thread if you need one.

If she is scared, then we need to not push her away. This is happening right now, turning it into "a new thread" is not what needs to be done.

The following is from Nancy Grace transcript of yesterday's show
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/05/ng.01.html
GRACE: To Peter Banda with the Associated Press. Peter, what can you tell me about alleged sightings of her at the Greeley Mall?

PETER BANDA, REPORTER, THE ASSOCIATE PRESS: You know, we just learned from the FBI this afternoon that a couple, two shoppers at the Greeley Mall, which is right near her house, saw her.

They saw her enter, they saw her leave, and apparently, from that report, she wasn`t carrying anything, which kind of gives, you know, police an idea of what her frame of mind may have been.

GRACE: Everyone, you are seeing a photo of little 12-year-old Kayleah Wilson. She was set to just walk eight blocks in broad daylight to a friend`s birthday party. She never made it.

Now en route was the Greeley Mall. And apparently there, have been sightings of her there. But I`m worried about it.
I get the sense that in the attempt to present the details in an interesting way, some of the facts get fuzzied. I have seen other seemingly minor errors in the reporting, assuming that the details given by GPD and FBI are accurate.

We know the Greeley Mall is relatively near her house, but we might also say that the birthday party is right near the Greeley Mall. These things blur the picture, I think. From NYC or LA, the whole area is right near the Greeley Mall.

It's okay everybody. Mods are helping Starry Night.

Please feel free to return to posting about Kayleah's case.

Thank you!
BeanE

Starry Night is in great hands with our mods!

From RubyRed post # 616

Quote:
Jim Davis, a special agent with the FBI, said Monday there is reason to believe Kayleah is still alive and that someone knows of her whereabouts.

Quote:
"We believe that there is still information out there, that there are people that know something and won't come forward with it for some reason," Davis said.
http://www.9news.com/news/article.as...6170&catid=339

"reason to believe she is alive" is not something I recall hearing from previous cases at this point...
I have to think they would not state this in this way without something...and yet continue with searches and telling residents what to look for as well...
I hope they will say something more on Wednesday.

Maybe LE is just covering all their bases. Searching and making these comments just in case.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14860947

By Annette Espinoza
The Denver Post
Posted: 04/11/2010 01:00:00 AM MDT
Updated: 04/11/2010 01:14:12 AM MDT

GREELEY — The search for missing Kayleah Wilson, 12, continued Saturday, organized by three members of the Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children out of Friendswood, Texas.

About 50 volunteers searched, including members of the U.S. Air Force and people who wanted to help after hearing about the missing Brentwood Middle School sixth-grader who vanished March 28 while walking to a party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuznFinder