Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller Co, 22 Nov 2018 #71 *GUILTY*

As time passes and we await trials for so many murdering creeps, I take a deep breath of thankfulness that Patrick Frazee is trapped in that prison thinking about his freedom and Mama's home-cooking on the ranch. May the cell be cold and the nights long and miserable.

As time passes and we await trials for so many murdering creeps, I take a deep breath of thankfulness that Patrick Frazee is trapped in that prison thinking about his freedom and Mama's home-cooking on the ranch. May the cell be cold and the nights long and miserable.
And no thanksgiving dinner for him ever again
Yay!

This YT is a recap of the trial by two Denver News 7 reporters. It was new to me but a refresher on the antiquated courtroom and court decorum imposed by the Judge including the requirement for reporters to leave the grounds and only tweet from across the street.

Inside the Patrick Frazee Trial: A Denver7 special - Nov 22, 2019

NOV 18, 2021
FOX6's Sam Kraemer | Facebook
Two years ago today.

So much has happened (& changed) in life, but this still feels like it happened yesterday. I find myself thinking about Kelsey, her family, her daughter & sitting in the courtroom for nearly every hearing in this case when late November rolls around.

It’s a story I’ll never forget.

Rest In Peace, Kelsey
1f64f_1f3fb.png

NOV 18, 2019
Judge Scott Sells gave Patrick Frazee the maximum sentence: life in prison without parole, plus 156 years after that.
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney KOAA 5

NOV 18, 2021
Two years ago today.

So much has happened (& changed) in life, but this still feels like it happened yesterday. I find myself thinking about Kelsey, her family, her daughter & sitting in the courtroom for nearly every hearing in this case when late November rolls around.

Rest In Peace, Kelsey
1f64f_1f3fb.png

NOV 18, 2019
Judge Scott Sells gave Patrick Frazee the maximum sentence: life in prison without parole, plus 156 years after that.
It was a whirlwind horror show.

I will never forget her either pommy.
Sweet heart lovely human being who just wanted to love and support her man.

Thinking about her and bub out inthe middle of the night buying him meds....
for him to obliterate her with a baseball bat the next day.
I sometimes think about why couldnt he have shot her out inthe dark that night would have been far more humane...

Dont even start me on madam KK out enjoying her life now like it never happened:mad::mad:

NOV 18, 2021
Two years ago today.

Rest In Peace, Kelsey
1f64f_1f3fb.png

NOV 18, 2019
Man I love Sam, he was so great reporting this story.

I am thankful PF is sitting it a cage and will never roam around as a free man. I bet he isn't quite the tough guy anymore.

Here's to baby K and the entire Berreth family, I know they are teaching her about what a wonderful mother Kelsey was, and I'm sure baby K will grow up to be the same.

NOV 18, 2021
Two years ago today.

Rest In Peace, Kelsey
1f64f_1f3fb.png

NOV 18, 2019

I'll always feel a kinship with Sam Kraemer and all of you who followed Kelsey's case so closely. We were all calling out for justice.....well, most of us.

While I'm wishing the worst kind of life for Patrick, I wish the same for his mother. I imagine the only thing remotely close to being as painful as losing your daughter is visiting your murderous son behind glass in prison, not to mention never seeing your granddaughter again. May justice continue to rain down on mother and son!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you good WS folks!

OXYGEN NETWORK HAS A NEW SPECIAL ON 'KILLER COUPLES: starts in a few minutes

Killer Couples
Patrick Frazee and Krystal Kenney
Season 14 Episode 1

DocumentaryCrimeMystery
60 mins, Captioned

• Sat 16 Apr, 23:00 OXYGENP (Ch. 077)
When Colorado mother, Kelsey Berreth, disappeared in 2018, the search for her would uncover a secret romance that burned with deadly passion; featuring exclusive interviews with Kelsey's family friends and the investigators who broke the case.

OXYGEN NETWORK HAS A NEW SPECIAL ON 'KILLER COUPLES: starts in a few minutes

Killer Couples
Patrick Frazee and Krystal Kenney
Season 14 Episode 1

DocumentaryCrimeMystery
60 mins, Captioned

• Sat 16 Apr, 23:00 OXYGENP (Ch. 077)
When Colorado mother, Kelsey Berreth, disappeared in 2018, the search for her would uncover a secret romance that burned with deadly passion; featuring exclusive interviews with Kelsey's family friends and the investigators who broke the case.
I’m so glad they are showing this , I hope this haunts i da ho cowgirl where ever she goes I hope people recognize her and whisper , the one thing I really want to know is how KK explained what she did to her children . Just my thoughts and opinion

I’m so glad they are showing this , I hope this haunts i da ho cowgirl where ever she goes I hope people recognize her and whisper , the one thing I really want to know is how KK explained what she did to her children . Just my thoughts and opinion
She got the Karla Homolka deal. I'm glad PF is locked up where he belongs,but I think she ought to still be locked up,and its disgusting she got let out early. I don't believe for one second she didn't want gorgeous, petit, Kesley out of the picture. I think she just didn't want to do the dirty work. She's just as manipulative as,or more so than PF. And everyone else that knew about the plan ahead of time. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back